Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 110. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Joseph Stuhlman ‏@JStuhlman

CAIx announcement coming today. We are putting as much effort as possible to make it very clear for everyone to understand. #CAIx
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Haha!! I just increased my CAIx by over 800 with some crazy trading...sold all to by XLB and made a quick 0.8 btc in bout an hour, then eat my way bk in to CAIx between 0.0008 and 0.0009...i was kinda worried coz NO-ONE is selling big amounts on mintpal now....i had to buy my way back in, but i got there in the end, whislt raising the price slightly lol...good times.

Well played

..thank you sir  Smiley
Activity: 668
Haha!! I just increased my CAIx by over 800 with some crazy trading...sold all to by XLB and made a quick 0.8 btc in bout an hour, then eat my way bk in to CAIx between 0.0008 and 0.0009...i was kinda worried coz NO-ONE is selling big amounts on mintpal now....i had to buy my way back in, but i got there in the end, whislt raising the price slightly lol...good times.

Well played
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
dont get involved lol....im sensing ul get called a prick
lol to funny
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i SUPPORT YOU CAIx  Grin

want donate?
here my CAIx address XpLgZF7QjYHEtE4TzKnN7Kh3omQffmbvRz
thanks before  Grin

prick

prick too

beggar
dont get involved lol....im sensing ul get called a prick
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
i SUPPORT YOU CAIx  Grin

want donate?
thanks before  Grin

prick

prick too
lol well i come on here this morning to see the word prick flying freely did i miss something. Are you saying prick to the person or to the coin  Huh
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
Hi Stuhlman,
First thank you for your great job. I have à suggestion for the cryptonote pool:

- why not mine Bytecoin in cryptonote pool instead of monero? it is easier to mine

Thank you

will put this suggestion to the multipool dev today.
Thank You
I running coin caix from caixpool.com:2222 but after 18 hours running i don't recive coin from pool. Please check for me. Thank

i didnt reveice anything also in 24 hours!
Activity: 392
i SUPPORT YOU CAIx  Grin

want donate?
thanks before  Grin

prick

prick too
Activity: 616

The bat is the 80k sat buywall. Ball is the price. Going for a home run!  Grin
I am more interested in the phcoin i can trade my CAIx for! Any chinese want to do a trade?

prick
Activity: 364
Karimdr2 got to think more long term mining caix,wait until caix is 0.01500000 btc,will that make it more profitable Smiley,just leave it to stake in wallet meantime.

I agree, but I mean we can earn more CAIx if we mine more profitable coin. There is à lot of new X11 coin and a good multipool switch automatically to the most valuable coin.
(sorry for my english  Grin
Activity: 124
Karimdr2 got to think more long term mining caix,wait until caix is 0.01500000 btc,will that make it more profitable Smiley,just leave it to stake in wallet meantime.

CAIx is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
CAIx/BTC
CAIx/DOGE

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
Activity: 364
I received 11.65 CAIx for 34 MH/S (X11), it's about 1/4 than expected. The multipool it's great idea and I will support this project to the end but need more optimisation and more profitable coins to mine.
Activity: 192
I am more interested in the phcoin i can trade my CAIx for! Any chinese want to do a trade?
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Probably someone that bought at .0005 or below cashing out.

someone just sold 22BTC worth of CAIx at 0.00076  Tongue
Prob someone scared about the MP craziness...taking BTC an moving on.

Prob someone who can't wait for Stuhlman breakground news Smiley
Activity: 122

someone just sold 22BTC worth of CAIx at 0.00076  Tongue
Prob someone scared about the MP craziness...taking BTC an moving on.
Activity: 602

someone just sold 22BTC worth of CAIx at 0.00076  Tongue
Jump to: