Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 112. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Ye mintpal is the best exchange to buy coins Smiley
Activity: 210
Checking in to see how everything is going on here. Im still wishing they would add CAIX to cryptsy.com so i can buy some there without having to go to yet another new exchange

you dont like mintpal?...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Checking in to see how everything is going on here. Im still wishing they would add CAIX to cryptsy.com so i can buy some there without having to go to yet another new exchange
Activity: 120
30H/s on cryptonote pool Cheesy - going to throw a load more CPU cores at it over the weekend as well.. Have a couple of spare servers Wink
Activity: 668
New article about the CAIx multipool is up :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/23/caix-multipool-goes-live-cryptonote-mining-included#

Share share share!

(Donations welcome too!)

I clicked the Like button! But my like disapeared Sad
Activity: 602
All one needs to do is look at the total of CAIx that has been created(1.6 mil), then add the 5% annual rate by however many days in we are to POS.  If it all adds up then there is nothing shady.

someone should check the code for this i don't believe the coins were actually destroyed.  could be a double spend attack in attempt.   400 btc volume how is that even possible everytime we get near 100k someone dumps. unless someone holds a majority of coins

>>>>>>>>>THIS<<<<<<<<<<<<

enjoy your "surprise" before the devs holiday, fellas
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Stuhlman and co. have done an amazing job! With this low coin count, it's extremely likely that we will pass the abandonware that is ltc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi Stuhlman,
First thank you for your great job. I have à suggestion for the cryptonote pool:

- why not mine Bytecoin in cryptonote pool instead of monero? it is easier to mine

Thank you
Just and FYI that so far the multipool has generated an equivalent of 205 CAIx for distribution.
Activity: 7
The time for exchanging coins is done there are no more CAIx to exchange anymore

Where or how I can change my Caishen / CAIX?

Thanks.

Really ..?

What kind of seriousness is that?

Unfortunately GT, there are a few of us have missed out on converting CAI to CAIx. There were only 1.6Mil CAIx available, and many of us missed out.

However, Stuhlman has generously offered to help out - If your coins were generated before the 18th then PM him your CAI and CAIx addresses and he will add you to his list. He will then use his own mining rigs, equipment and electricity on the multipool to earn and give you CAIx to the value of the CAI you have lost.

This is amazing support from Stuhlman - and we as a community cannot thank him enough for his efforts.

Thanks for ur help Smiley.

My last trade from the pool was 2014-05-01.

The last movement of my wallet was 15th when I wanted to sell (which I never did)

On Monday I noticed the change, but it was too late .. from there I'm looking for a way to change my coins.

I have to change 75 coins.

regards

Activity: 364
we need more cpu-miners in the cryptonote pool http://cryptonote.caixpool.com/

Block Found: Never  Huh
Activity: 23
Where does the multipool buy it's coins from? Mintpal?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
While I like the idea of the multipool why in the world would anyone mine HIRO at a price of 250 sats?  Huh
The seriousness of completing Elementary School where I learned to read.....  As in the front page of this thread.

The time for exchanging coins is done there are no more CAIx to exchange anymore

Thanks.

Really ..?

Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
someone should check the code for this i don't believe the coins were actually destroyed.  could be a double spend attack in attempt.   400 btc volume how is that even possible everytime we get near 100k someone dumps. unless someone holds a majority of coins

400 btc volume does not mean somebody actually bought 400 btc worth of CAIx it's just means there is lot of trading going on. Someone checking the code is of course fine, but it is obvious that Stuhlman is in this for the long run and not out to make some quick buck.
Activity: 59
I believe tomorrow will be a getting started page for this coin.
Is there any documentation on how the multipool works anywhere yet?

For example:
1) How often does it pay out?
2) Advantages / disadvantages to the different ports (like is there any advantage to high diff scrypt over regular scrypt? What is cryptonote etc?)
3) How to configure or typical settings for various GPUs?

Activity: 59
Stuhlman for president Smiley
Activity: 1

>>>>>>>>>THIS<<<<<<<<<<<<

enjoy your "surprise" before the devs holiday, fellas

Thanks.

Really ..?

Unfortunately GT, there are a few of us have missed out on converting CAI to CAIx. There were only 1.6Mil CAIx available, and many of us missed out.

However, Stuhlman has generously offered to help out - If your coins were generated before the 18th then PM him your CAI and CAIx addresses and he will add you to his list. He will then use his own mining rigs, equipment and electricity on the multipool to earn and give you CAIx to the value of the CAI you have lost.

This is amazing support from Stuhlman - and we as a community cannot thank him enough for his efforts.
Jump to: