Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 114. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
CAIx multipool just launched at http://www.caixpool.com , CAIx multipool is the first to support
 Cryptonote mining. Miners will be able to use CPU's, GPU's or any other hardware.

started mining!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Gotcha

Am I missing something?  I don't see a signup option lol.

Use your wallet address as your worker name Wink
Activity: 120

Use your wallet address as your worker name Wink
Activity: 602
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
CAIx multipool just launched at http://www.caixpool.com , CAIx multipool is the first to support
 Cryptonote mining. Miners will be able to use CPU's, GPU's or any other hardware.
Activity: 210
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
103k on MintPal and rising.
seems like multipool being released today

...where did you hear this?
seems like multipool being released today
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Just imagine what the price would do if people didnt sale so cheap
Activity: 434
somebody's currently buying a shitload of CAIx on mintpal...
Either this guy knows something we don't, or he's just a new addition to the investors.

well, we already know a lot of what is happening with CAIx. News are for those who are not confident enough but I'm sure they will be soon Smiley

I've been reading up on CAIx and I really like what I read. I also like the price support after the pump-n-dump. It means that it's going to hold value for awhile. I figure I would buy up to 0.00098 and then let it settle down since it looked like someone else was bidding it up with me.

I now see that it's back down to 0.00090. I'll wait to see where it goes from here before buying more and I WILL be buying more.
Activity: 325
Either this guy knows something we don't, or he's just a new addition to the investors.

well, we already know a lot of what is happening with CAIx. News are for those who are not confident enough but I'm sure they will be soon Smiley
Activity: 616

Someone has been accumulating a LOT of CAIx for the last 2 weeks.
Activity: 98
Activity: 138
I have 1.6 mln CAI. I want my fair share, too.
Activity: 385
I have 243000 cai I mined and was gone with president Obama can I still exchange these? Tongue Grin Cheesy
Activity: 98
I have been in a mental hospital for 3 weeks and have just got home and realized i have 18,000 cai,i mined them yesterday,i mean the other week,where can i exchange these cai coins Smiley

in your dreams
Jump to: