Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 116. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
The Stuhl is more than exceptionally honest and generous with people down there.

??
I never said it wasn't honest.
I just said that 4 days doesn't seem "generous time frame", considering that the pool that stole my coins (http://cai.hashing.at) did not write any warning about that, and you can even continue to mine (now worthless) caishen coins there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Lol you're an idiot go troll somewhere else.

generous time frame

generous?? Generous is months, not days
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
The time to launch CaiShen is not perfect.
Release time at Chinese New Year is perfect. wow:'(
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I also had 9.44 CAI that hashing.at has stolen are "pending withdrawal" since easter
now can't be converted?  Angry

Your making it sound like you lost 9.44 BTC...
9.44 CAIx prob isnt really worth moaning about when others have lost considerably more, your just creating FUD for pretty much nothing...

Yeah, just give your wallet and I'll send you 10 CAIx.
Hope this will settle the thing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I also had 9.44 CAI that hashing.at has stolen are "pending withdrawal" since easter
now can't be converted?  Angry

Your making it sound like you lost 9.44 BTC...
9.44 CAIx prob isnt really worth moaning about when others have lost considerably more, your just creating FUD for pretty much nothing...
Activity: 210
generous time frame

... said the guy who boasts "forex" (hence HFT) in his pseudo.

The Stuhl is more than exceptionally honest and generous with people down there.
It seems only a few understand the value of the man.
After having had so many scams there are still forumers who think he's trying to get their coins on the cheap.
I just can't believe some of your reactions here.

LOL....

+1
Activity: 98
generous time frame

... said the guy who boasts "forex" (hence HFT) in his pseudo.

It seems only a few understand the value of the man.
After having had so many scams there are still forumers who think he's trying to get their coins on the cheap.
I just can't believe some of your reactions here.

Activity: 100
generous time frame

So, you are saying they should have notified everyone about the May 18th deadline for exchanging CAI to CAIx (stated in multiple posts) on the day of the coin's initial March 14th announcement, when they did not even envision this change?  A lot of the people here grumbling about of the lack of communication, or missing the boat, need to just suck it up and take the loss.  I can see legitimate issues, but the devs and The Stuhl have bent over backwards to accommodate issues, which is rare an the majority of altcoins...I mean Stuhl personally reimbursing people for CAI mined/held prior to 5/18 is a huge testimony to his integrity and commitment to the success of this coin.  Enjoy the potential but don't continue to grouse over missing out.
generous time frame

Can we set up a separate complaint thread for the foolish people that couldn't be bothered to follow directions in the generous time frame given?  Having all of them moan about it in this thread one after the other does not benefit this coin.
now can't be converted?  Angry
Activity: 1
This just happened to me. I haven't pay attention to this coin until it is too late. I have 1343 CAI, but I don't know what I should do about it. Please help. It is not much, but I mined for a month on it. 21 days before I went to coin-swap.net to try to convert. Turn 10 coins. That could not be converted.

my cai wallet:CZLcnRoRNYAy3zUpMqYLRQAFsh892heME2
my caix wallet:XyJ6f6WmgdUKGDCnYuyAYiNSD8rqghzqJd

please help. I mined for a month on it
Activity: 112
Whoever had coins in greekpool plz message me here or at freenode to take his coins converted to caix with username and caix address. Thanks
Hey it's great that you're willing to do that, but that doesn't mean I have to respect any of these fools that are willing to leech off you because of their own ignorance and unwillingness to accept responsibility for their own inaction.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Like I said earlier....  They are coming out of the woodwork now all asking for handouts. 

YOU DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR INVESTMENT AND YOU MISSED OUT.  BLAME YOURSELVES AND STOP ASKING STUHLMAN FOR CHARITY, THERE IS NO CAIX LEFT!

YOU SHOULD BE EMBARASSED AND ASHAMED TO COME IN HERE BEGGING FOR HANDOUTS NOW.

Please Ger, I will help these people recover the CAI if they had it before the 18. I can not do it right away but as soon as the multipool is up I will put my rigs on it and mine it for them. Miners made Nitro pools great and I will not turn my back on them. anyone that missed the exchange deadline they can PM me CAI wallet address and CAIx wallet address. If they owned CAI prior to the 18 I will replace it for them from my mining proceeds at the multipool.
Activity: 124
Well let us settle down here,unfortunately some miners have lost electricity cost,you did not pay,$100 dollars to buy the coins,you mined the coins,so it is a small loss and maybe a lesson has been learned,move on and make lots of money mining in crypto world.Or buy some caix and when it is darkcoin price,you will be happy Smiley
Like I said earlier....  They are coming out of the woodwork now all asking for handouts. 

YOU DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR INVESTMENT AND YOU MISSED OUT.  BLAME YOURSELVES AND STOP ASKING STUHLMAN FOR CHARITY, THERE IS NO CAIX LEFT!

YOU SHOULD BE EMBARASSED AND ASHAMED TO COME IN HERE BEGGING FOR HANDOUTS NOW.
Activity: 9
Apologize to haven't seen this coin on time!  Cry

This just happened to me. I haven't pay attention to this coin until it is too late. I have 1060 CAI, but I don't know what I should do about it. Please help. It is not much, but I mined for a few weeks on it.

Activity: 268
Apologize to haven't seen this coin on time!  Cry
Jump to: