Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 13. (Read 416434 times)

Activity: 768
Merit: 500
So Stuhlman are you done or what?
Activity: 682
Will we see again 100K where I bought in last year?

I doubt it very much.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Will we see again 100K where I bought in last year?
No one want to buy cheap coins?
I bought to 3154 satoshis!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
I do not have the time right now, after new year I will make the time to discuss with the community what we want to do.

Hi TheStuhlman,

When are you expecting to have time to discuss with the community? We have save CAIx from being remove two times on bittrex and we still dont have any idea of the plan you are often talking about. It would be nice to know a little bit, I'm not sure that the community will always get the volume to save it from getting delisted all the time.

Thank you and have an happy new year,
Cryptsy doesent have much caix left it seems!

Only 1 BTC takes it over 8k also.

No buy support though Sad
Cryptsy doesent have much caix left it seems!
WTF, Stuhlman is right???

Can someone go wake him from his cave?

Lot's of cheap CAIx on cryptsy, but I don't need anymore. Happy feeding the rest of you.
LAST0.00008999 BTC
BID0.00002170 BTC
ASK0.00008998 BTC
TIME02/20/2015 07:13:10 PM
24HR HIGH0.00008999 BTC
24HR LOW0.00002700 BTC
BTC VOL0.14029441 BTC
CAIX VOL3761.73779386 CAIX

On bittrex!
brand new
I'm going to consolidate my efforts at BitTrex. If you want to trade CAIx, take it there, the fees are lower.

But nothing will really happen until at least 4 weeks time.
So you are sure that BitTrex will not remove the coin? Current volume would not be sufficient. The Stuhl must have been very 'convincing' then.

I can't be sure, but it's looking likely that they won't. Besides, if we all started trading there it wouldn't be an issue at all.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
I'm going to consolidate my efforts at BitTrex. If you want to trade CAIx, take it there, the fees are lower.

So you are sure that BitTrex will not remove the coin? Current volume would not be sufficient. The Stuhl must have been very 'convincing' then.
brand new

If Joseph is going to come back, not make any false promises and not disappear for 6~7 weeks with no explanation. Help stabilise the coin with natural growth and not fake volume*. Then I think that is something I can support.

As BitCoin! said, with CAIx we already have coin that has delivered. It's there, it exists, we can use it. The wallet is one of the best (apart from being really CPU hungry compared to other POS ones). There are always connections, the network is quick. Supply is really low at 1.6m, but how many of them are in lost and forgotten wallets by people who got burned well over 100k? Maybe the real supply is much less. For a coin of so little supply the price is ridiculously low.

I'll not promise anything, because no one can realistically promise anything. But I won't be dumping my stash, I'll only setup sells along the "Stairway to Heaven" so that everyone has an opportunity to pick up some. When I'm back from holiday in New Zealand in a months time I'll do what I can to support any price rises. I'll do this by using the BTC from my sell orders to create buy orders fractionally lower. And I urge you not to dump into my buys, otherwise I'll only gain more CAIx, and there WILL become a point I'll make you all regret it.

How's that?

*This doesn't mean pumping to 10k in a day. Even if we only go up 1~2k a month, this would be more sustainable.
brand new
Don't know quite how we made it this time as I didn't create fake volume to save it like last time.  Cheesy

thanks to the dumper  Wink
Dont listen to them i had losses too with Caix but i never sold them you have to start diversify and hold to your coins and wait remember the guys that lost milions when they bought bitcoin at 1000$ to see the price today thats in the 240$ but i also remeber a price of 1$ a bitcoin some years back what goes arround come arround caix is a scarced coin with 1.6 million coins the client and chain and conections are good and stable it has a place and a price! In regards of fiat dollars and euros and the banking system everything is falling a part like a house of cards cryptos are here to say as digital money so lets put this coin to work!
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
J. Stuhlman

with friends like you who needs enemies? lol

I really think you guys can do better without me, you wanted me to come back for this?
maybe I should keep helping in the background like I do now, someone calls it kissing ass
someone calls it #$%^, Idol did I not give you 1 bitcoin to help the caix market before even
the psp started? did I not put those 11k orders that were filled?
if Joseph Stuhlman is the bad guy, then you should do better without him, do not blame him if he
is not around. At any rate I will still help, you guys need to remember do not be your own enemy
and good things will happen. God bless you all.

respect
J. Stuhlman
Pages:
Jump to: