Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 12. (Read 416434 times)

Activity: 682
Merit: 500
If any of you out there have CAIx and are not staking, please fire up the wallet and get staking. It's needed so the blockchain can move forward.

Thanks
I've set myself up as a supernode for anyone that wants more connections.

Just add the following line to your caix.conf

addnode=walrusbonzo.ddns.net

Cheers
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
And again :

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 16th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Let it be removed, no one gives a fuck  Cheesy

so true
Hopefully the blockchain will be a bit quicker now. I'm back from holiday and my wallet is open and staking.
Activity: 296
hi,

it has stacked after 2 hours!
brand new
And again :

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 16th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
Activity: 296
If I open the wallet, stacking says 4 minutes for earning (estimated), my weight 131 over 1021 of network. Last block fount about 29 minutes ago, with now 16 active connections.
It seems to not generate a new POS block even if I have mature coins.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1274
Looks like this one's a goner....

RIP CAIx
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
brand new
Is there any big caix owner here? I know where is something like 10-11% of all caix.
I am fucked litle and my friend fucked very hard i lose 1 btc(400$) my friends bay 20 btc for 700-800 $ 1 btc and by caix for this 20 btc.

thats a lot :| do you still have them?
Activity: 668
So... Delisted on friday?
legendary
Activity: 840
Lol Stuhlman, you suck man. This coin was supposed to pump hard but the momentum was rekt a long time ago. Just cancel this project and move on.
Activity: 768
Theres a lot of coins for sale again on bittrex at low price! Well theres allways the possibility of the comunity to take over the coin!
brand new
Is there any big caix owner here? I know where is something like 10-11% of all caix.
Activity: 325
Get stacking and staking your CAIx. I'll be back in 3 weeks. Then I'll see what we can do.

We can do nothing but dump the coin to ground. There won't be anybody willing to pump it anymore. Dev doesn't give a sh... anymore. I believe Stuhlman appeared after long time just to trigger some little pump and unload his bags. So it seems it's over again. I bought for 100K SAT and now I can dump it with over 1000% loss

well, in crypto anything is possible, but volume since Stuhlmn post hs been very low, not enough to unload a reasonable amount of coins.
as i said, in crypto expect  the oddest to happen, but i think something is cooking beneath caix ashes.

dev, isn't it about time to let us know?
Activity: 925
Get stacking and staking your CAIx. I'll be back in 3 weeks. Then I'll see what we can do.

We can do nothing but dump the coin to ground. There won't be anybody willing to pump it anymore. Dev doesn't give a sh... anymore. I believe Stuhlman appeared after long time just to trigger some little pump and unload his bags. So it seems it's over again. I bought for 100K SAT and now I can dump it with over 1000% loss
Activity: 325
So Stuhlman are you done or what?

he came back to show off his ASCII art on twitter, isn't it enough guys?

Stuhl, don't get upset, I'm just having some fun waiting for you tocome back:-)
whatever you're up to, i'm sure it  will be  terrific. maybe you mind sharing some infos?
So Stuhlman are you done or what?

I would be really happy to see Joseph back for good but it doesn't seem so. I dont understand why he posted here two times and a few times on twitter if he was going to disappear again. What was the goal?

To irritate us all.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: