Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 11. (Read 416434 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
or here!! XbWMVFC5QR72vewxrA6smHVqyUnB5sszKo
Activity: 223
Merit: 101

I know, but how do you know its Stuhlman? You mean this?

I would like to nominate Ragingbull, the developer of GAIAcoin + https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gaia-platform-built-in-appstorepos-20android-807698

seeing that nobody voted for me  Grin
Mr Stuhlman, please confirm handover.

Thanks

Don't you know he has started an new moderated thread weeks ago as he informed us? He is extremely active there when he is moonwalking.

Stuhlman, show some balls and honesty at least once, reply to this thread and leave CAIx for community takeover!

Thank you on behalf of community.

And special thanks to pieterjanvh for his constant input.

Yeah, but that's the GAIA thread. He's RagingBull, didn't you know?

Who is RagingBull?
Activity: 682
Merit: 500

Thanks

Don't you know he has started an new moderated thread weeks ago as he informed us? He is extremely active there when he is moonwalking.

Stuhlman, show some balls and honesty at least once, reply to this thread and leave CAIx for community takeover!

Yeah, but that's the GAIA thread. He's RagingBull, didn't you know?

Thanks

Thanks
A big thank you to Walrusbonzo, alpho2k, and pieterjanvh and anybody else I may not be aware of for your efforts keeping this coin afloat. You guys have done way more than stoolman has. Definitely in favor of a takeover.

I haven't really done anything yet. It's all pieterjanvh so far.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
A big thank you to Walrusbonzo, alpho2k, and pieterjanvh and anybody else I may not be aware of for your efforts keeping this coin afloat. You guys have done way more than stoolman has. Definitely in favor of a takeover.
Activity: 385
Just flush whatever is left of stoolman. Told that fucker last year he was messing with peoples money and his lack of participation would be his downfall.
brand new
Activity: 0
So whats the deal here? Has the fearless leader washed his hands of us? Huh

Dont know, we dont have confirmation of this but it seem so... I dont see any reason to save it from getting unlisted on trex.
Activity: 668
I'll keep this brief.....

Behind the scenes, amongst the lies, broken promises, turmoil and dumping, a few of us have been discussing the future for CAIx, especially as it became very clear that Stuhlman has zero interest in the coin's development.

We then enlisted the help of Pieterjanvh who has very kindly updated the wallet with some bug fixes, minor improvements, master node additions etc. We have all gifted him for his work and hopefully over coming months, he'll realise the full value of these gifts(CAIx).

Unfortunately, I don't think Pieterjanvh is in a position to help us "full time" on wallet updates, so at some point we may look to hire another developer.

Am I right in assuming that everyone here is happy for a community takeover? Stuhlman are you done with CAIx? Are you happy to hand over the necessaries?

I would fully support a community takeover, I really want a future for CAIx and I don't see that coming from Stuhlman...
As Walrusbonzo already said, I do not have the time (or the skills) to be the full time developer, but I will help however and whenever I can.
I'll keep this brief.....

Behind the scenes, amongst the lies, broken promises, turmoil and dumping, a few of us have been discussing the future for CAIx, especially as it became very clear that Stuhlman has zero interest in the coin's development.

We then enlisted the help of Pieterjanvh who has very kindly updated the wallet with some bug fixes, minor improvements, master node additions etc. We have all gifted him for his work and hopefully over coming months, he'll realise the full value of these gifts(CAIx).

Unfortunately, I don't think Pieterjanvh is in a position to help us "full time" on wallet updates, so at some point we may look to hire another developer.

Am I right in assuming that everyone here is happy for a community takeover? Stuhlman are you done with CAIx? Are you happy to hand over the necessaries?
If you dump CAIx now, you're going to cry later.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hey guys

I had some time to work on the wallet.
I noticed some stability problems with the latest CAIx wallet, so I decided to fix them.

Full change log:
- Stability improvements (fixed notificator)
- UI bug fixes
- Now using CoinDesk BPI for bitcoin prices
- Removed social tab with IRC

You can download v1.1.2.2 here:
Windows: click
Mac: click
Unix: click

I have no idea what the future brings for CAIx, I haven't spoken to Stuhlman since December. I noticed these little bugs and decided to fix them.

Thank you for the update and the bootstrap Smiley
Hey guys

I noticed some stability problems with the latest CAIx wallet, so I decided to fix them.

Full change log:
- UI bug fixes

I have no idea what the future brings for CAIx, I haven't spoken to Stuhlman since December. I noticed these little bugs and decided to fix them.

Thanks for your support Pieter, I'll give it a whirl now.

I really appreciate the fact you've stuck around and helped us without Stoolman. I know you're not that interested in crypto now, but thanks again.
Hey guys

Full change log:
- UI bug fixes

Network has stalled again Sad
CAIx bootstrap.dat file 03/24/2015

Hi guys, I've uploaded a bootstrap.dat file for users that are syncing their wallets for the first time.
Adding the bootstrap.dat file to your datafolder will significantly speed up the syncing process.

What is bootstrap.dat
bootstrap.dat allows a new CAIx client (not synced) to rapidly import the initial blocks from a local file instead of slowly downloading blocks from random peers.
This significantly reduces the time it takes to get a client synced with the current blockchain.
Simply having bootstrap.dat in CAIx's expected data directory will make your initial block sync much faster. For default directories, have a look at our GitHub.
The import process can be even faster if you use the -dbcache=1000 command line parameter which uses an additional 1GB of RAM for the database index cache.

How this works
  • Download bootstrap.rar from MEGA.
  • Unpack to obtain bootstrap.dat.
  • Put the bootstrap.dat file into the CAIx datadir. This is the same folder that contains wallet.dat and the blocks folder. Or run the wallet with "CAIx-qt.exe -loadblock=c:\path_to\bootstrap.dat
  • Launching the CAIx client will take longer, because the bootstrap.dat file is being imported to the wallet."
  • Delete bootstrap.dat.old after the process if you want to recover some storage space.
Moving along nicely again Smiley
The CAIx network has got quite sticky. I'm drifting in and out of synch and all of my coins have been stuck staking for over 24 hours Sad
Pages:
Jump to: