Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 9. (Read 416433 times)

Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Still got 90k blocks to go Sad
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
with my little coins I can get only 2 mining blocks from POS. One is given, the other still pending, but with 510 confirmations my contribution is like nothing.
So in case you are moving your coins to exchange to dump, I'm gladly catching those dumps. If somebody thinks CAIX is dead, he is wrong. I'm always saying a coin is only dead when it's network breaks apart. CAIX network has been working well so far thus the price might go up one day or another.

I think I've proved my point, my hunch was right, I'm almost solely moving the network, without my coins staking CAIx network is broken. I therefore cannot send all my coins to an exchange to dump on you, you'd find yourself in the unfortunate position of holding a massive bag of coins that you can do nothing with Cheesy
it should be back in less than 24 hours! i added 300 block to stake and walrus is opening is wallet and downloading blockchain. dont forget to all keep your wallet open and stakinf!

It's a bad position to be in guys, relying on my wallet being open for the network to move. You all need to get staking if this coin has any chance of surviving.

Put it like this, when the network finally moves again when I start staking. What if I suddenly stop staking again and I move all my coins to an exchange and dump. If the network stops moving you're all fucked. Not that I'm going to do this, but it's the kinda shit that happens in crypto. Trust no one. Get staking!!

Blockchain download is taking an absolute age! It's only managed about 30 days of blocks in the last 12 hours, and I have 79 days still to go. If more of you opened your wallets up and started staking it may help me get the blockchain quicker.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
How's the network guys? I turned off staking a couple of days ago.
The network has almost stop moving since yesterday mid-day.

It'll be back on in a bit when I've re-downloaded the blockchain.
Thank you.
How's the network guys? I turned off staking a couple of days ago.

It'll be back on in a bit when I've re-downloaded the blockchain.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hey Joseph!

what's going on with caix now that you have the titan? There should have a little buy pressure from it! You said a lot of things and you just disappear after that? What's going on? I'm sure a lot of us could help you.

Was it only a big scam after all? seem so...

On the development end we have a new wallet coming with much better UI/features.
This will not be a hardfork, just an overall improvement with new features.

Yes the psp is now active on the market. The multipool does not report on the PSP.
This is done on purpose to prevent manipulation by day traders. I am keeping a daily log to publish on monthly basis.
The ultimate goal of the psp is to establish new floors for price that rise slowly to reach an equilibrium price.
After the holiday I will revamp the OP and establish a new roadmap for CAIx, also the PSP whitepaper will be edited
to reflect changes.

I will work on the whitepaper to apply the changes we need to do to get development on the right track
originally we planned to burn coins, that is no longer an option. We already have one of the lowest coin counts.
We will buy coins and build a development fund with it, instead of depending on people to help.
My priorities right now include getting caix back on bittrex, and getting the trade volume up a bit.

I think with steady buy support it won't be long before we are back up.
However, we do need an exchange with heavy volume like bittrex in addition to cryptsy.

New Block explorer : http://cryptobe.com/chain/CaishenCoin

KNC announced all Titans will be shipped within 3 weeks with much improved firmware and higher hashrate.

New major wallet update will also take place as soon as we get PSP kicking in which means 2 to 3 weeks at the most.

Spoken with richie about relisting CAIx on bittrex:

It will help if you all request the same as well.
No dump anymore? So logically there is only one way...UP

Only if someone wants to buy.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
No dump anymore? So logically there is only one way...UP
brand new
The removal message is back. Stuhlman's bribe money ran out?

Probably for good this time. I hope everyone got out in time in the few buys order left.
When my buy order is waiting, I'm negative. When it gets filled I'm positive hahahah. Don't you know this freakin crypto game?

Of course I do. Just never come across someone so blatantly honest about the games they play  Cheesy
When my buy order is waiting, I'm negative. When it gets filled I'm positive hahahah. Don't you know this freakin crypto game?
Guys, this is the end. Don't you see? Holding CAIX means vaporizing all the few peanuts left in your wallets. I feel so sorry about this coin, I liked it, really.

You changed your tune!  Grin

That was very touching speech. Taking into consideration that some months ago I bought some CAIX when price was above 80K, I think 200-400 SAT is quite fair price.  Grin So in case you are moving your coins to exchange to dump, I'm gladly catching those dumps. If somebody thinks CAIX is dead, he is wrong. I'm always saying a coin is only dead when it's network breaks apart. CAIX network has been working well so far thus the price might go up one day or another.  Grin  As for most of you this is the end of days, major sell off, I am saying it's extended accumulation time.

Unless you've got plenty of stakes, the network probably will break when/if I move all my coins to an exchange or stop staking.

So if you all want CAIx to survive past two weeks time, make sure you're staking.
That was very touching speech. Taking into consideration that some months ago I bought some CAIX when price was above 80K, I think 200-400 SAT is quite fair price.  Grin So in case you are moving your coins to exchange to dump, I'm gladly catching those dumps. If somebody thinks CAIX is dead, he is wrong. I'm always saying a coin is only dead when it's network breaks apart. CAIX network has been working well so far thus the price might go up one day or another.  Grin  As for most of you this is the end of days, major sell off, I am saying it's extended accumulation time.
It's with great regret that I announce that no CAIx coin revival involving myself, alpho2k or pieterjanvh will be going ahead.

As I believe I am the largest holder of CAIx I really did enjoy the idea of seeing a revival. I almost felt like I needed to do it having invested so much time and money into it up to this point. Last year shortly after its pump to 160k, I invested around 12~13 btc at 50k sat, this was while many of you were staking for dividends, something I never received. That gave me 26k. The fact I now have 203k proves my attempts to keep this alive ever since.

The reason this has now come about is mostly down to my successes in other areas. I can effectively right off my loses here without a conscience. And therefore my heart isn't in it like it was a month ago. This is crypto, a lot can change in a month.

I'm sure many of you will now be thinking that the dumps the last few days have been me. I don't expect you to trust me, this is crypto, but it absolutely was not me. I didn't sit on this news for days, dumping and only now telling you all. I still have all the CAIx I've ever had. Not a single coin is for sale on any exchange, it's staking away and to be honest I get the feeling I'm the one holding the whole network up.

In light of this I'll continue to stake so that you all have ample time to decide as to what you want to do. If you decide to send to exchanges to sell, your coins WILL get there. I obviously can't guarantee you will be able to sell any though. I don't have any buys set, so this isn't some fud trick to get you to dump. In a week or two I will decide what I do. Maybe I'll send them all to BitTrex and dump. Maybe a good dev picks them up and has good reason to dev the coin. I'll be happy for that to happen for the sake of the rest of you. If any interested devs want to takeover let me know, I'll be happy to relinquish all my coins if you have the right credentials.

That's all I have to say for now, other than I'd like to apologies to all those who had raised hopes about the revival. I'm sorry.

Please do make your decisions soon, once I move all my coins to an exchange the network will become very slow, getting 510 transaction confirmations may take days rather than hours.

pieterjanvh & Walrusbonzo may take over this project.
pieterjanvh already has access to OP. you can shut it down and start a new thread.
I am on twitter when I am around. you can contact me by DM if needed.

Thanks, but why do you feel the need to create a new coin?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

pieterjanvh & Walrusbonzo may take over this project.
pieterjanvh already has access to OP. you can shut it down and start a new thread.
I am on twitter when I am around. you can contact me by DM if needed.

brand new
A clear good bye would be nice if its the case. Now that he got his titan, that would be easy to buy slowly caix on cryptsy and let it go. I dont know why he is not doing it Sad
Guys, this is the end. Don't you see? Holding CAIX means vaporizing all the few peanuts left in your wallets. I feel so sorry about this coin, I liked it, really.
Pages:
Jump to: