Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 148. (Read 416437 times)

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
not sure man, maybe everyones using IRC now?

I Will give a detailed update later today. Everything is looking good.
Will be looking to reading it , hopefully people will start talking in here again so quiet lol
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

I Will give a detailed update later today. Everything is looking good.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I only mine 7 CAI per day  Undecided
LOL im getting about 9 - 11 coins a day with my stuff

...i feel bad for you both... Cry Cry Cry

then i saw the 150MH/S rig at the top of my pool making my crappy 13MH/S look......um,....crappy!!!  Undecided  lol
wow 13mh on n scrypt nice i am drooling

Haha i wish man...im only getting bout 5500MH/S on N-Scrypt...iv got 13 normal scrypt...but i cant seem to get better settings with my crappy sapphire 280x's...they dont seem to do too well, iv tried every possible setting and version of the miner. Im not complaining tho...im sure that guy with the 150MH/S isnt just one guy, it must be a group of people.  Roll Eyes

You guys have me beat! I'm mining at ~300 kh/s with my 2 x GTX780CUII gaming rig, when I'm not playing of course!
Activity: 141
all waiting POS wallet info coming this saturday  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Why has it gone so quiet in this thread  Huh
Activity: 434

then i saw the 150MH/S rig at the top of my pool making my crappy 13MH/S look......um,....crappy!!!  Undecided  lol

Haha i wish man...im only getting bout 5500MH/S on N-Scrypt...iv got 13 normal scrypt...but i cant seem to get better settings with my crappy sapphire 280x's...they dont seem to do too well, iv tried every possible setting and version of the miner. Im not complaining tho...im sure that guy with the 150MH/S isnt just one guy, it must be a group of people.  Roll Eyes

Its probably a multipool, Trademybit at a guess

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

CAI is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
CAI/BTC
CAI/DOGE

Please read our new Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian

I only mine 7 CAI per day  Undecided
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

Then you must get yourself some better tools Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
ECF
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,CAI Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
Activity: 364
Pay no attention to the FUD, they're just trying to lower the price to buy more cheap.

I'm sure there is an alter motive to this attack, just doing too much obviously!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Pay no attention to the FUD, they're just trying to lower the price to buy more cheap.
Activity: 364
Man I'm sick of all the trolls in this thread!
Jump to: