Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 151. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Wish you the best of luck in your transition...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Announcement made on the transition. If you have any questions or concerns please post on this thread and I will answer them in the FAQ on announcement.

SINCE YOUARE A SMART ASS YOU CAN ANSWER ME THIS YOU WILL DESTROY THE 2% IPO MINE  ALREADY PAID BITCOIN    GOING TO RETURN THE MONEY PEOPLE NOT RIGHT ,INSTEAD THAT GO MINE ANOTHER 2% SCAM ALL PEOPLE WITH BULLSHITDO NOT BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ARE STUPID TO BELIEVE IN YOUR STUFF 
Activity: 21
ROFL I called them out on this. They would have taken the 28% premine and still might be doing so. Ppl calling this a scam just saved CAI investors a ton of money. Be thankful.

.... You are an idiot.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer

DCgirl I am sad you said had respect, but I will answer this as well. You have not stated a fact, but I will restate them for you.
With the success of CAI so far we have noticed that our premine has grown in value to over 300 BTC. This would have been a great thing
to any scammer dev, but not for me. I decided to destroy the premine, and remove any future doubts as to the purpose of CAI. We wanted to prove that with modest funds we can create a success. So when we discussed the best way to destroy a premine, we also wanted to add a an extra benefit to our investors at the same time by removing the miner dumping aspect that been plaguing UTC for example. SO a move to full PoS would enable us to implement many changes at once.
  • Destroy Premine
  • Remove Miner dumping
  • lower Max coin cap
  • secure our network 100% from ASICS/Multipools
  • Move CAI to the next stage by making it a community project

We have a lot of ideas and to have that accomplished we needed to remove the weight of a premine that has become of huge value from the CAI market cap. Some people will think why? because at one point in the near future that might raise questions as to our motives. So if we stayed where we are would you feel safer investing in CAI knowing I have access to 100's of Thousand that I can dump on the market or would you feel safer if I don't? The fact that some people question our decision to destroy premine makes me wonder as to the validity of the question. This should be a no brainer to see  how much CAI will benefit from this action that I am taking with the full knowledge that the premine I am destroying is worth more than 300 BTC. I am sorry If I offended you, but I hope you can see these facts and argue anything with me that makes you feel I am doing anything wrong. As far as these changes are concerned, I have met with some of our biggest investors in CAI and they were delighted with the steps we are taking. I did not do this out of personal interest as it is obvious from the facts it's the opposite.

Was the decision to destroy the premine from the start OR after you're called out on it? In the initial announcement of going to PoS, destroying the premine was not mentioned.

And when the community brought it up we couldn’t get a straight answer, and you got defensive. So I assumed (like many others) that you were trying to pull a fast one. The lost of trust started from there. I am looking forward to reading a clear and precise announcement today.

@TheStuhlman: The way you handle questions/criticism destroys more trust than you would by keeping quiet imho.

Yup

Do you even read the announcements before you spew your bullshit onto this forum? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6296433

As soon as they decided that they were going to move CAI from PoW to PoS they said that they were leaning towards destroying "most" of the premine of CAI, they then announced further details of how CAI will become CAIx and stated that CAIx will have a premine of 2%.

TLDR = cryptonerd = fool
CAI premine to be deleted
CAIx premine to be 2% of total CAIx coins

ROFL I called them out on this. They would have taken the 28% premine and still might be doing so. Ppl calling this a scam just saved CAI investors a ton of money. Be thankful.
Activity: 364
CAI official p2pool

Please point your miners (ScryptN) here :

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example:

vertminer --scrypt-vert -o thepool.pw:2888 -u YourCAIPayoutAddress  -p x

you will receive payments directly to your wallet!

Why use P2Pool:

• You will get better rewards: P2Pools award transaction fees from black rewards to the miners
  • Your mined coins will be deposited directly into your wallet, they are never held by any pool "operator" and cannot be lost due to incompetence or fraudulent behaviour.
  • P2Pool is DDoS resistant, it is impossible to DDoS the entire peer-to-peer P2Pool network, at best all someone can do is knock a node offline, in which case your client will just switch to one of your failover nodes
  • You do not have to register on any pool sites, etc. all you need is a CAI address which you will use as your username, and your rewards will be paid directly into your wallet.
  • Even if the node you are using goes down, you will not lose a single microCAI of payment, as the network itself stores your pending rewards, and will distribute them to you as normal.
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
Out of the current premine we will pay the 8 devs 4k CAI each to a total of 32k CAI which they will exchange with the rest of CAI owners. the rest of the premine will be transfered to an escrow trusted in this community and will act as a third party to insure this premine will never be exchanged to CAIx.
The original premine was 560k of which 68k went to the IPO owners and 92k were paid for services bounties and giveaways. The original developers in this project have not received any payments so far, although we did say we will get 8% of biweekly payments, this never materialized. All the devs will be getting from the premine is the 32k CAI.

Okay so assume we believe what the Devs are telling us:

There will be a total of 1,600,000 million CAIx.

68,000 (to IPO) + 92,000 (to bounties) = 160,000 premined and spent coins

Question: does the remaining 400,000 CAI form the original premine go into escrow?

If this is the case then the original 28% is correct.

If this is not the case then: 160,000 premined and spent coins / 1,600,000 total coins = 10% premine

Either way this seems terrible, please correct me if I'm wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Announcement made on the transition. If you have any questions or concerns please post on this thread and I will answer them in the FAQ on announcement.
Activity: 39

Do you even read the announcements before you spew your bullshit onto this forum? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6296433

As soon as they decided that they were going to move CAI from PoW to PoS they said that they were leaning towards destroying "most" of the premine of CAI, they then announced further details of how CAI will become CAIx and stated that CAIx will have a premine of 2%.

TLDR = cryptonerd = fool

If I miss one of the many updates about the destroying the premine, then my apologies.
the update I read did not address the premine. And if it was determined what was to be done with the premine, then why couldn't we get a straight answer. Clearly a break down in communication because I wasn't the ONLY ONE having this concern. It doesn't matter now at this point.

Activity: 21

DCgirl I am sad you said had respect, but I will answer this as well. You have not stated a fact, but I will restate them for you.
With the success of CAI so far we have noticed that our premine has grown in value to over 300 BTC. This would have been a great thing
to any scammer dev, but not for me. I decided to destroy the premine, and remove any future doubts as to the purpose of CAI. We wanted to prove that with modest funds we can create a success. So when we discussed the best way to destroy a premine, we also wanted to add a an extra benefit to our investors at the same time by removing the miner dumping aspect that been plaguing UTC for example. SO a move to full PoS would enable us to implement many changes at once.
  • Destroy Premine
  • Remove Miner dumping
  • lower Max coin cap

We have a lot of ideas and to have that accomplished we needed to remove the weight of a premine that has become of huge value from the CAI market cap. Some people will think why? because at one point in the near future that might raise questions as to our motives. So if we stayed where we are would you feel safer investing in CAI knowing I have access to 100's of Thousand that I can dump on the market or would you feel safer if I don't? The fact that some people question our decision to destroy premine makes me wonder as to the validity of the question. This should be a no brainer to see  how much CAI will benefit from this action that I am taking with the full knowledge that the premine I am destroying is worth more than 300 BTC. I am sorry If I offended you, but I hope you can see these facts and argue anything with me that makes you feel I am doing anything wrong. As far as these changes are concerned, I have met with some of our biggest investors in CAI and they were delighted with the steps we are taking. I did not do this out of personal interest as it is obvious from the facts it's the opposite.

Was the decision to destroy the premine from the start OR after you're called out on it? In the initial announcement of going to PoS, destroying the premine was not mentioned.

And when the community brought it up we couldn’t get a straight answer, and you got defensive. So I assumed (like many others) that you were trying to pull a fast one. The lost of trust started from there. I am looking forward to reading a clear and precise announcement today.

@TheStuhlman: The way you handle questions/criticism destroys more trust than you would by keeping quiet imho.

Yup

TLDR = cryptonerd = fool
Activity: 39

• Destroy Premine
  • Remove Miner dumping
  • lower Max coin cap

Yup
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I tried the game from google play,
result : I'm definitively not good player lol
I'll ask my son to do some score Smiley

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
Why do not you wait for official ANN and then start conversation with devs? Now you are just guessing what happens and you are doing negative atmosphere and panic around CAI. For me this conversation is funny.
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
Well it certainly is never fun to be called a troll. I wrote, after thinking about writing for a long time, because I feel like the rug was pulled out from under me as an investor. I don't understand why it was necessary to make all of these changes, and I no longer understand the purpose of the coin. Is that trolling? Am I trolling if I, as an investor, question the 180 degree change that has been made to what I invested in?

Stuhlman, I have always had tremendous respect for you. I had hoped that you would sell me on what you've changed. Shame you resorted to calling me a name instead. More power to your company if you pull this off. I may be the one down the road thinking I should have held onto my CAI or CAIx or whatever it is (I totally don't understand how one will be transitioned to the other).

If nothing else, please take away from my message what I'm hearing from many people - we don't get this. It doesn't make sense to us. We don't see where you are going with this coin. We don't understand what it means to us, as investors. Spend your energy on answering those questions and little nobodies like me will stop posting.

• Destroy Premine
  • Remove Miner dumping
  • lower Max coin cap

What a pile of crap! So you are destroying 2% premine of Caishen and creating 2% premine on CAIx? Where is the damn difference, 'cause I don't see it? If you were destroying 2% Caishen premine and not premine CAIx, then yes what you said would make sense, however it does not make ANY sense, 'cause you are just transfering 2% premine from one total supply to 2% from a smaller total supply, which is essentially the same thing! Do you really think people on these forums are that stupid?
if they transferred 2% of 28 million coins that would be 560,000 coins vs 2% of caix is 40017.  by doing this they can keep the premine fair. things are not free. premine help with development of the coin.... but i forgot you work for free and will cover all cost

You just don't get it. I am not against them having a 2% premine, but what he is saying is essentially they wanted to destroy the premine because it was considered unfair by investors blah-blah, which simply does not make sense, because 2% is still 2%. Whatever.
Activity: 336
Well it certainly is never fun to be called a troll. I wrote, after thinking about writing for a long time, because I feel like the rug was pulled out from under me as an investor. I don't understand why it was necessary to make all of these changes, and I no longer understand the purpose of the coin. Is that trolling? Am I trolling if I, as an investor, question the 180 degree change that has been made to what I invested in?

Stuhlman, I have always had tremendous respect for you. I had hoped that you would sell me on what you've changed. Shame you resorted to calling me a name instead. More power to your company if you pull this off. I may be the one down the road thinking I should have held onto my CAI or CAIx or whatever it is (I totally don't understand how one will be transitioned to the other).

If nothing else, please take away from my message what I'm hearing from many people - we don't get this. It doesn't make sense to us. We don't see where you are going with this coin. We don't understand what it means to us, as investors. Spend your energy on answering those questions and little nobodies like me will stop posting.

• Destroy Premine
  • Remove Miner dumping
  • lower Max coin cap

What a pile of crap! So you are destroying 2% premine of Caishen and creating 2% premine on CAIx? Where is the damn difference, 'cause I don't see it? If you were destroying 2% Caishen premine and not premine CAIx, then yes what you said would make sense, however it does not make ANY sense, 'cause you are just transfering 2% premine from one total supply to 2% from a smaller total supply, which is essentially the same thing! Do you really think people on these forums are that stupid?
if they transferred 2% of 28 million coins that would be 560,000 coins vs 2% of caix is 40017.  by doing this they can keep the premine fair. things are not free. premine help with development of the coin.... but i forgot you work for free and will cover all cost
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad

• Destroy Premine
  • Remove Miner dumping
  • lower Max coin cap

Activity: 210
exactly... do what i did... hit ignore and go about your cai day :0 Grin

that my friend, is a great idea!!....goodbye mofo's!  Grin
Activity: 336
exactly... do what i did... hit ignore and go about your cai day :0 Grin
Activity: 210
LOL what a bunch of whining bitches omg!!!.... Good job so far devs...
Activity: 350
I still dont understand what people that dont have trust in CAI and the devs are doing here. CAI is still worth more now than it was when i bought in the IPO. Stuhlman said hold and you will make profit, And I did. So im holding CAI to see where this will go.

It might go up or down, no one really knows.( Like any other coin ) But so far what the devs have done, has worked.

Keep it up guys.  Grin
Activity: 45
WTF everyone seems to be CAI bashing today. lol

It seems the UTC crowd lost interest in improving their coin and came here to give us advice. We thank them for their opinions. I still hold all respect to Michael for what he did and what he is trying to do for UTC. I will not delete their posts, this thread is not moderated and they are free to make any statements they like if it makes them feel better. The person who was bashing nitro pools unsuccessfully for personal interest, came here to bash our project as well. But like they say you only need to let the fool make his statement to win the case. We are moving to bigger and better places. I am not going to Hype CAIx, you all have brains and free will to make your own judgments.

There are 3 major issues with this coin.

1.  The developers have been unpredictable.  
2.  The developers have historically missed their own deadlines (deadlines they set themselves).
3.  Major changes have occurred with no notice.
4.  This appears to be a Crowd Sourcing effort to create a software company to make video games that will only profit the developers and uses the miners and our efforts.

Oh, did I say 3 I meant 4, or WAIT!

5.  The developers don't like to be criticized and they call anyone who questions them "Trolls".

You dumped CAI at a loss and I promised you will eat your words. Now all what you stated is fud.
1- developers unpredictable : You predicted a scam and dumped at a loss early, and now you have a grudge because we proved you wrong.
2- Historically missed the deadlines: This coin is only weeks old, what deadlines?
3- Major Changes without notice: Major changes have not occurred yet, there is a notice on the announcement, on Twitter, and on facebook.
4- Crowd sourcing: How do you translate us spending over 16 BTC on a game from our own money crowd-sourcing?

Obviously you missed the every point you made. I only see one issue here, you missed your reading classes or maybe I should say glasses.
Your early attempt at jeopardizing our project failed, and now you want to make fud, has it ever worked for you?
Sorry I dumped?  Hardly!  Or is there access to mintpal.com in Poland?  Last time checked it was still lower than the .0008 IPO.  No I am glad I dumped it, and the ONLY reason I am spending the energy on this forum to make sure everyone knows what has happened in the last few weeks.  

1.  You did not address the issue of the developers being unpredictable.  You are trying to make this about me, and it is not about me.  The point is still the same it started Chinese, because a game fund, and now you are going POS out of the blue. UNPREDICTABLE)
2.  I spent hours on IRC WAITING for "BIG" announcements that amounting to nothing but hype.
3.  Major changes have not occurred?  ROFLMAO!!! Really, a new coin, a video game, shares in a company... None of this was disclosed up front... None of it, therefor they are all INSANELY HUGE CHANGES.
4.  You have used the Cry Cur community to try to get people to buy into your silly game, while still setting on how many BTC of IPO?
Since we are here:
5.  Again, The developers don't like to be criticized they call anyone who questions them "Trolls" with a "grudge".

Seriously, CAI is like shifting sand, what is next, are gonna invoke the starving faces of the poor and claim to feed them with your proceeds...? Huh Huh
Jump to: