Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 173. (Read 416437 times)

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Ok meeting is over I will start writing announcement now, this will take sometime. As I have to add images and links. And present our full plans.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Everyone has to do their part in ensuring that CAI can receive as much exposure as possible.

Im seeing a great amt of interaction and plenty of new community members - with this "secret" news being released today we have another opportunity at getting the word out to the public.

What community members? Do you know something?

I completely agree, if this news is truly groundbreaking it would give CAI strong marketing possibilities which have to be send by us and the developers. What are your thoughts? Spread the word on BCT, diverse social media etc?

Yup, well at this moment since we don;t know what exactly is about to be revealed we cannot gauge the magnitude of real market impact of this news.

Once we do have a proper understanding - Twitter, Reddit (altcoins), BTC Talk, trollboxes
Activity: 364
CAI official p2pool

Please point your miners (ScryptN) here :

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example:

vertminer --scrypt-vert -o thepool.pw:2888 -u YourCAIPayoutAddress  -p x

you will receive payments directly to your wallet!

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Everyone has to do their part in ensuring that CAI can receive as much exposure as possible.

Im seeing a great amt of interaction and plenty of new community members - with this "secret" news being released today we have another opportunity at getting the word out to the public.

I completely agree, if this news is truly groundbreaking it would give CAI strong marketing possibilities which have to be send by us and the developers. What are your thoughts? Spread the word on BCT, diverse social media etc?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Activity: 266

legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Looking forward to the news - I think I know what it is though Smiley
Activity: 560
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Will the BIG news be released just on here or will it be on the twitter and Facebook as well? I looked on twitter and there wasn't any mentioning of big news/announcement coming today so that is why I ask?

should be about 1 more hour, we are holding developer meeting now

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Will the BIG news be released just on here or will it be on the twitter and Facebook as well? I looked on twitter and there wasn't any mentioning of big news/announcement coming today so that is why I ask?

Great! Will be looking forward to what is coming!
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 338
i can't wait any longer!
Activity: 210
Activity: 138
i don't linke this coin.    sorry ,i'm out
Activity: 296
cai.multi-pool.info
Caishen Official Pool

PPLNS + Vardiff
2% fee
no fee for payout
no low limit for payout

---

Multi-pool (multi-pool.info) is an Open Source project for automatization of pools setup developed by Ice Team

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Cmon devs, keep the information flowing! We are 3rd on MP voting list, and the trading on POLO is not looking that good. What is going to happen, we need some news if we want to have some exposure.
Jump to: