Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 176. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What is this coin, is the Chinese people get, is not see the light of death, to cheat? Pre cut, distribution and marketing? Money is how the arrangements? How I wish people can make good coin!! If you really want to do. Hope the author carefully done, you will be one of the wise.
Good luck to you

....hmmm, this looks like the work of google translate lol
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
What is this coin, is the Chinese people get, is not see the light of death, to cheat? Pre cut, distribution and marketing? Money is how the arrangements? How I wish people can make good coin!! If you really want to do. Hope the author carefully done, you will be one of the wise.
Good luck to you
Activity: 520
ouch! i hope it wasnt a lot?... im not sure man, iv never heard of coins coming back after sending to wrong address...the only way is if you know who's wallet it is, so maybe contact the exchange?.....

it was my CACHE address on poloniex, ok try to get some help from support.
Activity: 238

CAI.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 210
ouch! i hope it wasnt a lot?... im not sure man, iv never heard of coins coming back after sending to wrong address...the only way is if you know who's wallet it is, so maybe contact the exchange?.....
Activity: 520
if I send coins from CAI wallet to the CACHE address, what will be, they come back to my CAI wallet ?
Activity: 224
what's special about this coin?
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
ASIC-miners resistant

Quote from: dE_logics
But magically GPU automatically increase in memory as the difficulty increases. But ASIC magically cant. WOW.

Reality is -- you can make an ASIC to take modular memory, but that'll never happen for a GPU. So these algos are GPU resistant and ASIC friendly in reality.

Reality is we still need to see a working Scrypt ASIC Miner, let alone one with modular memory.
I am not arguing against your point, a lot can be done in the future, what makes it so hard to have
another algo in place by then? why would the future magically allow hardware to advance and not software?

I remember two weeks ago or so reading how this ASIC company tweaked a pre-booked ASIC from 25MH
to 90MH because another company announced a 100MH miner, and then the other company tweaked in
150MH more into that 100MH miner. By the time 3Q comes we'll see what else they tweak into these miners!

Activity: 686
ASIC-miners resistant

Quote from: dE_logics
But magically GPU automatically increase in memory as the difficulty increases. But ASIC magically cant. WOW.

Reality is -- you can make an ASIC to take modular memory, but that'll never happen for a GPU. So these algos are GPU resistant and ASIC friendly in reality.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Things looking great for CAI atm. Just got onto Polo - mintpal within the next few days. Prices have been sustaining at .0006 - coins are being redistributed well. We are not even on coin mkt cap, should see a great rise up as we approach mintpal and other exchanges begin to put us on hungry for the vols.

Is there any attempt to get CAI on bter or btc38? I think that is another priority of CAI mid term as that would be a great way to ensure absolute decentralization of the market, as well as maximum growth.

exactly... we got a great coin here!
Activity: 266
Things looking great for CAI atm. Just got onto Polo - mintpal within the next few days. Prices have been sustaining at .0006 - coins are being redistributed well. We are not even on coin mkt cap, should see a great rise up as we approach mintpal and other exchanges begin to put us on hungry for the vols.

Is there any attempt to get CAI on bter or btc38? I think that is another priority of CAI mid term as that would be a great way to ensure absolute decentralization of the market, as well as maximum growth.
Activity: 182
what is the GDC? cant find it on here, Huh Huh
Activity: 182

Join COMKORT and trade CAI at an exchange with the most convenient interface and super-responsive tech support

71 coins X 3 markets

low fees

lots of great features

safe and secure

Try once, and you will not want to switch!

Activity: 364
Owner of Poloniex
Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io
If someone would be good enough to send me a tiny amount of CAI for testing, I will put this up on Poloniex. Address: CJFLJ4j4LjY7eXBUqZeMCxdbRRpXHmgQW8

On it now.
Activity: 364
Owner of Poloniex
If someone would be good enough to send me a tiny amount of CAI for testing, I will put this up on Poloniex. Address: CJFLJ4j4LjY7eXBUqZeMCxdbRRpXHmgQW8
Activity: 336
no we can make mintpal... we just need to vote lil btc wouldn't hurt.... price should be .001++ long as you guys don't set sells too low we can get there... just get desprte make the buyers come to the sell wall not the other way around Smiley
Jump to: