Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 175. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
No worries on Mintpal.  GDC paid over 10BTC to get top spot.  We will overtake them on standard voting.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
CAI could beat GDC out on Mintpal. CAI is 3,436 votes behind as of now. It will take about .6872 BTC (If my math was correct) to get up to them. At the same time, GOX is 6,966 votes behind CAI. Given another week I think they will be ahead to get the listed spot next week seeing how the paid votes for GOX is 1.82488195 BTC and the paid votes for CAI is 6.4087 BTC. I recently bought CAI yesterday so I will say we but do we really want to wait another 2-3 weeks to be listed on Mintpal when it will only be 1 BTC to pretty much guarantee to be listed this week?

Who knows. I could be wrong and CAI could beat GDC and be listed this week or whatever the announcement is will raise CAI price no matter how many exchanges it is listed at. 

An extra week before hitting a "big" exchange such as MP is not an bad thing for CAI, it gives CAI some more room for an awareness increase. I am very curious towards the announcement, and I hope the DEV team will market it strongly.

I agree but looking at the voting on MP seems GOX is going to be in 2nd place over CAI soon. That was all. Yeah, I am looking forward to the news also. They will have to market it strongly with all the doubters of CAI. Any guess on price of CAI over the next few weeks, especially after "the news" and it hitting MP?

Last week the dev already put 6 btc towards the vote on mintpal & top spot looked secured till IVC came out of nowhere, then GDC too popped out of nowhere.  We wil get on their eventually just might not be this Monday.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
If the announcement is favorable...Poloniex has the ability to jump on a coin quick - ala EMC2 last weekend.  The day after, Mintpal added it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
CAI could beat GDC out on Mintpal. CAI is 3,436 votes behind as of now. It will take about .6872 BTC (If my math was correct) to get up to them. At the same time, GOX is 6,966 votes behind CAI. Given another week I think they will be ahead to get the listed spot next week seeing how the paid votes for GOX is 1.82488195 BTC and the paid votes for CAI is 6.4087 BTC. I recently bought CAI yesterday so I will say we but do we really want to wait another 2-3 weeks to be listed on Mintpal when it will only be 1 BTC to pretty much guarantee to be listed this week?

Who knows. I could be wrong and CAI could beat GDC and be listed this week or whatever the announcement is will raise CAI price no matter how many exchanges it is listed at. 

An extra week before hitting a "big" exchange such as MP is not an bad thing for CAI, it gives CAI some more room for an awareness increase. I am very curious towards the announcement, and I hope the DEV team will market it strongly.

I agree but looking at the voting on MP seems GOX is going to be in 2nd place over CAI soon. That was all. Yeah, I am looking forward to the news also. They will have to market it strongly with all the doubters of CAI. Any guess on price of CAI over the next few weeks, especially after "the news" and it hitting MP?
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
I am super curious about the announcement, I hope its something that will revolutionize cryptocurrencies big time.

+1 I hope so
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I am super curious about the announcement, I hope its something that will revolutionize cryptocurrencies big time.
Activity: 210
legendary
Ok thanks, very curious about the announcement!
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
DEVS, can we get some updates? What are you currently working?
Lets keep information flowing guys

We have some BIG news coming tomorrow. Something never done with an altcoin before.
We are very excited about this. Two New developers/programmers will join our team as well.
We are keeping this hush hush till we finalize the deal. This is not fud, I will explain the whole process
tomorrow.
Activity: 364
CAI official p2pool

Please point your miners (ScryptN) here :

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example:

vertminer --scrypt-vert -o thepool.pw:2888 -u YourCAIPayoutAddress  -p x

you will receive payments directly to your wallet!

DEVS, can we get some updates? What are you currently working?
Lets keep information flowing guys
legendary
only 3800 votes behind GDC on MintPal
Activity: 210
What is this coin, is the Chinese people get, is not see the light of death, to cheat? Pre cut, distribution and marketing? Money is how the arrangements? How I wish people can make good coin!! If you really want to do. Hope the author carefully done, you will be one of the wise.
Good luck to you

....hmmm, this looks like the work of google translate lol

Actually it's the first time google translate sounded like a poem.  Grin

Haha +1
Activity: 346
Easy Instant Private
财神 CAISHEN added to whatmine.com !!!

legendary
What is this coin, is the Chinese people get, is not see the light of death, to cheat? Pre cut, distribution and marketing? Money is how the arrangements? How I wish people can make good coin!! If you really want to do. Hope the author carefully done, you will be one of the wise.
Good luck to you

....hmmm, this looks like the work of google translate lol

Actually it's the first time google translate sounded like a poem.  Grin
legendary
Good luck to you

这是宁财神,中国人民可以得到,这将是死亡的一些骗局硬币和骗子作家的光。预切的资金将用于营销。你可以得到的那部分,如果你参与我们的恩泽。你的愿望实现了,因为作者已经完成了他们的工作,他们是明智的。好运给你。

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I was in the Pol Troll Box when you were talking to an Admin, sorry you lost your coins that was an expensive slip.

ouch! i hope it wasnt a lot?... im not sure man, iv never heard of coins coming back after sending to wrong address...the only way is if you know who's wallet it is, so maybe contact the exchange?.....

it was my CACHE address on poloniex, ok try to get some help from support.
Jump to: