Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 185. (Read 416437 times)

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Will there be an N-factor increase schedule released soon?  ...or do I have to dissect the code to find it?  ...or IS there a scheduled built in to keep this coin asic resistant?

Yes, but the change is not as quick, I will have to dig out the timetable. there is nothing to worry about now. But will have it here for you soon.

@TheStuhlman

do we have a time table for n-factor?

Yes I will have that up in a day or so.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Will there be an N-factor increase schedule released soon?  ...or do I have to dissect the code to find it?  ...or IS there a scheduled built in to keep this coin asic resistant?

Yes, but the change is not as quick, I will have to dig out the timetable. there is nothing to worry about now. But will have it here for you soon.

@TheStuhlman

do we have a time table for n-factor?
legendary
Marketing101, whats in a name?...everything!!!  And, well frankly, the name kind of sucks... but it could stick.  COULD.  People would call it Cai for short, easy to say, sounds catchy.  But, here is what you NEED to do:

Lose "coin".  Its a rip off; its played out; its overused.  It says, "Hi, I am just another altCOIN!!"  Lose it, please.  Its not a coin, its cryptographic currency.  Just "CaiShen" that's it.  We don't need another coin.  Facebook wasn't called FaceSpace for a reason.  Catch my drift?

Yes point taken. Thank you.

Sticking with what I know, not crypto development or trading, but marketing -I have one more recommendation.  The CAI logo should follow suit with the name and lose the coin reference.  It is so tiresome and boring to say the least.  As an investor in this coin, I would like to see the logo follow application and social networking logo guideline.  As an example, I would refer designers to Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc.  Some good crypto logos thus far have been Protoshares, EBTcoin, and maybe even Vertcoin or Ultracoin.

1.  A maximum of 3 colors should be used, preferably 2.

2.  Simple and iconic design.  It should be distinct and recognizable.

3.  Should be different from other similar product logos.

4.  Lose the fine print and probably any text.  You design the logo to the size it will be displayed.  No one can read Cai Shen on the logo when it appears on the Windows task bar (for the qt)

5.  At least make the excess around the icon transparent so we don't see the white on alternate background colors.

6.  Vibrant color!  The current gold with the gradient effect is really, really ineffective as a logo. 

Thanks.  I just really want to see this work.  And branding is the foundation.  It is much easier to "sell" or encourage the widespread adoption of professionally packaged products.  The book is ALWAYS judged by its cover. 

Thanks, will discuss these recommendations with you in more details. I think it's not hard to adopt some changes, especially those that contribute in a positive way to our marketing efforts. I have said this before nothing with CAI is final, and we don't have anything etched in stone.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Marketing101, whats in a name?...everything!!!  And, well frankly, the name kind of sucks... but it could stick.  COULD.  People would call it Cai for short, easy to say, sounds catchy.  But, here is what you NEED to do:

Lose "coin".  Its a rip off; its played out; its overused.  It says, "Hi, I am just another altCOIN!!"  Lose it, please.  Its not a coin, its cryptographic currency.  Just "CaiShen" that's it.  We don't need another coin.  Facebook wasn't called FaceSpace for a reason.  Catch my drift?

Yes point taken. Thank you.

Sticking with what I know, not crypto development or trading, but marketing -I have one more recommendation.  The CAI logo should follow suit with the name and lose the coin reference.  It is so tiresome and boring to say the least.  As an investor in this coin, I would like to see the logo follow application and social networking logo guideline.  As an example, I would refer designers to Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc.  Some good crypto logos thus far have been Protoshares, EBTcoin, and maybe even Vertcoin or Ultracoin.

1.  A maximum of 3 colors should be used, preferably 2.

2.  Simple and iconic design.  It should be distinct and recognizable.

3.  Should be different from other similar product logos.

4.  Lose the fine print and probably any text.  You design the logo to the size it will be displayed.  No one can read Cai Shen on the logo when it appears on the Windows task bar (for the qt)

5.  At least make the excess around the icon transparent so we don't see the white on alternate background colors.

6.  Vibrant color!  The current gold with the gradient effect is really, really ineffective as a logo. 

Thanks.  I just really want to see this work.  And branding is the foundation.  It is much easier to "sell" or encourage the widespread adoption of professionally packaged products.  The book is ALWAYS judged by its cover. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hello and Congratulations! CaiShen coin was added to COMKORT exchange.

3 MARKETS for CAI

https://comkort.com/market/trade/cai_btc

https://comkort.com/market/trade/cai_ltc

https://comkort.com/market/trade/cai_doge

Convenient exchange for convenient alt-coin trading! Join and enjoy!

legendary

Activity: 45
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
CAI official p2pool

Please point your miners here:

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example -o http://thepool.pw:2888 -u CLbV9kZZG5...

you will receive payments directly to your address!

legendary
can not download windows wallet, please fix
sorry will upload to another server, seems it exceeded the allowed limit for download today.
Give me 10 minutes to do so.
Activity: 16
can not download windows wallet, please fix
legendary
PLEASE HELP! I want to buy some coins before it hits a bigger exchange. The Wallet for the Mac does not open and without a wallet I can't buy coins at coin-swap...I downloaded the wallet from the CaiShen official website, downloaded fine and unzipped it. When I click on the file labeled, Caishen-Qt , to open the wallet, nothing at all happens, Anyone else having any problems or have anyone have a solutions? Thanks in advance!
If someone does not provide you assistance, I will ask and try to get you an answer on a possible solution. I am afraid I have no experience with Mac myself. But will make sure you resolve your problem.

Stuhlman, are you from UltraCoin?
I do not know how to answer this, but Yes the same Stuhlman from the UTC community.
Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io
PLEASE HELP! I want to buy some coins before it hits a bigger exchange. The Wallet for the Mac does not open and without a wallet I can't buy coins at coin-swap...I downloaded the wallet from the CaiShen official website, downloaded fine and unzipped it. When I click on the file labeled, Caishen-Qt , to open the wallet, nothing at all happens, Anyone else having any problems or have anyone have a solutions? Thanks in advance!
If someone does not provide you assistance, I will ask and try to get you an answer on a possible solution. I am afraid I have no experience with Mac myself. But will make sure you resolve your problem.

Stuhlman, are you from UltraCoin?
Activity: 41
HASHING.AT scam ?
I requested a payout 662.5 CAI from CAI.HASHING.AT to my wallet, but 5 days gone and nothing on my wallet. I tried asking for help from HASHING.AT support page but no reply. Here is my transaction and helping ticket and nothing reply from them. Are they trying to steal my money ?

Hello, I have manually sent you the coins couple of hours ago ... some minutes after you replied to the ticket. Somehow I have missed your original post from 3 days ago.

Anyhow you can find the transaction ID in the specific ticket.

Sorry for the delay though!

hi,

As a pool operator, from what I see from screenshot is that network did not accept the transaction, but MPOS marks it as payed. This means that only a manual payout from the pool can send you the money. Usually MPOS gives information of this in server log and maybe it stops even payout of all pool when it finds this problem.

Yes, that's true.
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
HASHING.AT scam ?

no, i mining on this pool. coins go to my wallet without any problem.
Activity: 296
HASHING.AT scam ?
I requested a payout 662.5 CAI from CAI.HASHING.AT to my wallet, but 5 days gone and nothing on my wallet. I tried asking for help from HASHING.AT support page but no reply. Here is my transaction and helping ticket and nothing reply from them. Are they trying to steal my money ?

hi,

As a pool operator, from what I see from screenshot is that network did not accept the transaction, but MPOS marks it as payed. This means that only a manual payout from the pool can send you the money. Usually MPOS gives information of this in server log and maybe it stops even payout of all pool when it finds this problem.
Activity: 33
Nitro.org now is 1st powerful of Caishen's pools. Nitro fee is 2%. I think we should increase the fee to 4%, we will use this +2% fee to vote on Minpal, Cryptsy,... I think all Nitro's member will agree this for Caishen' future.
How do you think?
Sorry about my bad English @@
Activity: 210
LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!
Here is my Logo Design with a Chinese Touch Cheesy, hope u like it.

Please suggest the Font & color.

CAI: Cde3uh9HGjdBn3zrcwcW9bPe3o6zqXxkui

nice work, added to announcement and will be be on bounties list today.

Thanks, let me know if u want the PSD file.

Nice design Smiley

Thanks.
Activity: 210
LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!

This can be Edited.

CAI: Cde3uh9HGjdBn3zrcwcW9bPe3o6zqXxkui
Activity: 294
Case closed. Thanks HASHING.AT support
Activity: 364
AWESOME!! Thanks, that file worked, Wallet running and synced and ready to get filled  Cheesy

Glad I could help, happy CAI buying!
Jump to: