Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 182. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
@$4500.00 a month in electricity you are paying $1.20 a month per KHps.  Based on your price requirement of 0.001544 / BTC and the current BTC price of $452.72 you must be running between 10 MHps on ScryptN (2048).  That said, it sounds like it is time to get rid of those old GeForce 8400GS cards and the 486 processors and buy some real equipment...  Or did you have a typo on the previous post?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JEEEZ!  CAI is currently sitting at the top of Mintpal voting! Last time i looked a couple hours ago we were still third.... wow.
Activity: 16
OMG! At current diff and btc price i need to mine n sell cai for 0.001544 to breakeven... how can miners afford to join now and get any profit??? Btc has to go up, Cai has to go up in price.... i wish i can have free electricity... just electrical bills cost above 4500usd a month...

Did you say $4500 a month?  But I bolded the part of your statement which is true Smiley

Yap im doing this fulltime... noob miners got to learn how to use spreedsheet Wink
Activity: 190
wow! my bills just about 1/10 of it
You should have 150mh min Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
OMG! At current diff and btc price i need to mine n sell cai for 0.001544 to breakeven... how can miners afford to join now and get any profit??? Btc has to go up, Cai has to go up in price.... i wish i can have free electricity... just electrical bills cost above 4500usd a month...

Did you say $4500 a month?  But I bolded the part of your statement which is true Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Difficulty up to 25, this thing is ramping up quickly now...

Time for someone to roll in and curve it up.  Parabola time.
And rising a bit more.  You can visit us @ freenode channel #caishen to chat and discuss everything you want
Difficulty up to 25, this thing is ramping up quickly now...

Time for someone to roll in and curve it up.  Parabola time.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
CaiShen is 'Coin of the Day' at Coin-Swap.net!
NO BUY FEES all day!

Special note to CAI community
Thank you for your support and feedback. I have set CAI as 'Coin of the Day' which provides no BUY fees all day. Thank you from Coin-Swap.net!

Markets
CAI/BTC
CAI/DOGE

Please read our new Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

Immediate Payouts
As soon as your order executes, we send you your coins. We do this to minimize your risk. This is why you need to fill out both your CAI and BTC addresses in your profile.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

Need some feedback as far as the logo and the tray icon for the next client release.
I should mention the next release is not mandatory, it will only fix some typos and visual
glitches. Also added multi language support in settings.

Here is a look at the new windows client but with our current logo:

I like the first logo !

And I strongly dislike colors in the client. It looks very tacky to me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I'm not sure mintpal will rocket the coin, I find the current exchange like (coin swap) very good.
i'm not saying adding to mintpal will be bad decision but don't expect crazy prices...

I even expect more dumps in the beginning and lower prices as the exchange will have more volume and alot of traders have a big bag of coins to sell.
Also due to expectations that won't be forfilled
When added to a popular exchange it will attrack more attention but also more hashpower, that means more dumps as people there will only mine for pure dayly profits

I'm surely hoping i'm wrong offcourse but i'm into crypto long before dogecoin and I have seen alot of coins go to the graveyard when added to bigger exchanges (like cryptsy)

I agree, f*ck MintPal, nothing wrong with CoinSwap, it's fast, got a great UI and it's working...

No, I don't work for CoinSwap...

there is not enough volume there... once we hit mintpal price will go up... mintpal on fucks coins like pnd/topcoin shit coins.. that dont need to be there.. we need to be there Smiley
Activity: 167
Coin was added to exarena - Here is the link

https://exarena.net/markets/cai-btc/

Show me your offers guys I want to buy
Activity: 53
price is almost in IPO price. diff is also rising.
Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io
I'm not sure mintpal will rocket the coin, I find the current exchange like (coin swap) very good.
i'm not saying adding to mintpal will be bad decision but don't expect crazy prices...

I even expect more dumps in the beginning and lower prices as the exchange will have more volume and alot of traders have a big bag of coins to sell.
When added to a popular exchange it will attrack more attention but also more hashpower, that means more dumps as people there will only mine for pure dayly profits

I'm surely hoping i'm wrong offcourse but i'm into crypto long before dogecoin and I have seen alot of coins go to the graveyard when added to bigger exchanges (like cryptsy)

I agree, f*ck MintPal, nothing wrong with CoinSwap, it's fast, got a great UI and it's working...

I have to say i agree with you both, iv seen quite a few coins get killed in mintpal and things are moving at a nice speed for us right now, i hate to think what could lie around the corner once this gets added there.... Undecided

I've been following the Polloniex TrollBox quite closely over the last week or so, the traders are really mercenary.  They'll pump a coin in a way that fools the market then squeeze the life out of it with massive dumps... They even co-ordinate their Pumps on separate dedicated IRC channels...

I'm reasonably n00b so I'm not sure if this is just the rules of the game, but I've grown quite fond of this coin in a short space of time, I don't wanna expose it to any unnecessary manipulation...
Activity: 210

I have to say i agree with you both, iv seen quite a few coins get killed in mintpal and things are moving at a nice speed for us right now, i hate to think what could lie around the corner once this gets added there.... Undecided
Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io

No, I don't work for CoinSwap...
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

I'm surely hoping i'm wrong offcourse but i'm into crypto long before dogecoin and I have seen alot of coins go to the graveyard when added to bigger exchanges

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Need some feedback as far as the logo and the tray icon for the next client release.
I should mention the next release is not mandatory, it will only fix some typos and visual
glitches. Also added multi language support in settings.

Here is a look at the new windows client but with our current logo:

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Let's let it ride on MintPal for a while before we add this coin to any other exchanges... No?

Fruit for thought, although I suspect the devs already know this?

http://www.cryptoscribe.com/market-trends/premature-multi-listing-destroys-new-coin-prices/

Yes, we are not seeking an exchange other than Mintpal as an additional Exchange for this time. We are very happy with the performance
of coinswap. I heard many good things about coinswap that I now feel safe tweeting it to people to use. I have also spoken to the owner
who seems to be on top of things, and willing to consider requests and take action right away. For example some users said there was no
explanation on how to use the exchange, I told him about it and in less than 24 hours Coinswap had a full tutorial up. I also told him some
users want to execute trades on the spot, and he said he is working on a BTC/Doge wallets so users can store a certain amount on Coinswap
to execute trades instantly.

However, in the future, we are having talks with a Chinese Exchange, and the reason for that is the language barrier. We are introducing
CAI to the Asian miners/community/investors and our chinese Marketing dev thinks a Chinese Exchange will play well into that.

So in total we are looking at 3 Exchanges for the future, and these Exchanges will not be competing with each other, as each one will have a different crowd.

Edit: I know there is lots of exchanges out there at the moment and what I said is not to be taken in a negative way towards any one of them
Please trade CAI where ever you feel safe.
Activity: 50

CAI/BTC market has been opened at https://exarena.net/markets/cai-btc/

Happy trading Smiley
Jump to: