Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 180. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
So we have been knocked off top spot on Mintpal, where did this Innovation Coin come from?

According to Google, it doesn't exist.
Anybody find any info on this one?

Probably someone trying to play a joke on Mintpal  Grin and willing to spend the BTC for it. I could not find a trace of it neither.
But I am sure Mintpal must have seen a website. If you find it let me know.

...HaHa...You all must not be looking very hard as i found it in 2 mins... Tongue  You need to look for AidenCoin (innovativecoin)  Roll Eyes

...apparently 8 times more efficient than regular scrypt...its "OG SCRYPT" ......sounds good but 13mh/s will get u 0.01 btc a day so no thanks.....plus i like where this coin is headed and the dev team so im not going anywhere.

aidencoin is ADN, IVC is somehow hard to find, here's IVC: http://www.innovation-coin.org/
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
So we have been knocked off top spot on Mintpal, where did this Innovation Coin come from?

Probably someone trying to play a joke on Mintpal  Grin and willing to spend the BTC for it. I could not find a trace of it neither.

...HaHa...You all must not be looking very hard as i found it in 2 mins... Tongue  You need to look for AidenCoin (innovativecoin)  Roll Eyes

...apparently 8 times more efficient than regular scrypt...its "OG SCRYPT" ......sounds good but 13mh/s will get u 0.01 btc a day so no thanks.....plus i like where this coin is headed and the dev team so im not going anywhere.
Activity: 210
wow...IPO price almost?
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Probably someone trying to play a joke on Mintpal  Grin and willing to spend the BTC for it. I could not find a trace of it neither.
Activity: 336
seems like ppl have dumped quite a few too, interesting.  

May have been a bit premature editing the title to include mintpal  Cheesy

I wanted the community to keep voting Wink
Did not want to start a BTC voting war.

i have been voting all day... but do you plan to add more btc to get us on.. i have been pushing hard on twitter for days now!!! i feel like im the #cai twitter promoter now.. go ta few friends working it as well !
Activity: 140

legendary

I wanted the community to keep voting Wink
Did not want to start a BTC voting war.
legendary

have you submitted the coin to http://coinmarketcap.com/ ?
That should get some more interest and coin appreciation.
Regards

Thank you will do so, CAI is only 11 days old, so we are still taking baby steps.
We are getting more support from the community as well.
Today I spoke with some Chinese investors/miners on qq and it seems someone has
made a copycat of CAI  Cheesy but we cleared the confusion and they are now finding us.
Activity: 434

legendary

Makes it a bit more exciting  Cheesy I will let the community vote a bit now.
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

have you submitted the coin to http://coinmarketcap.com/ ?
That should get some more interest and coin appreciation.
Regards
legendary
CaiShen coin has been added to DEDICATEDPOOL!

We love the nscrypts Smiley

CAI.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

Welcome waiting to see you on the official pools channel, when you get some time.
Activity: 238
CaiShen coin has been added to DEDICATEDPOOL!

We love the nscrypts Smiley

CAI.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Trust is rear to find these days in crypto so I respect you for that. If I am going to invest in IPO/Premined coins then it has to be fair and have dedicated devs. CaiShen Coin ticks all of them boxes. Can't wait to see the hard work in the coming weeks as I will be holding my coins tight!

Cheers.
Worked hard, still working hard and we will keep working hard. We really believe and we don't want to fail you guys. And I will keep asking you to come @freenode #caishen to discuss. We want your opinion in many things.
legendary
Just curious:
Has CaiShen coin broken the record of buying votes on Mintpal?
6 BTC !

I know we did not break the record on Mintpal votes, but the record we will break is spending all IPO BTC on advertising CAI.
I know the fact we are not running away with peoples money might surprise some, as the altcoin norm these days is to cut and run.
We can not promise that we will be the next big coin, but be certain we will try our best. You can keep track of our progress and point
out anything you find to be contrary to that. We might change a few things like timing of an ad campaign or an exchange listing, but that
is done only when we feel there is demand for it. We also have plans to keep advertising CAI beyond the initial IPO funds. This is our way
of creating a trusting community.
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Just curious:
6 BTC !

And I'm just curious will you refund users for stolen BC on your exchange?
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
Just curious:
6 BTC !

few weeks ago i see 9BTC, don't remember the coin name.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Just curious:
6 BTC !
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Monday was 2 days ago, do we have any marketing done? Will be great to see any kind of report, maybe links.
As IPO investor, i just need new info and want to make this process public. Peoples should know, how its going.

We planned the marketing to start on Monday, however we did not anticipate people wanting the coin on Mintpal so quick. We wanted to take at least three weeks to be on a big exchange while we build the community around CAI. Many people emailed us about getting Mintpal so they have easier access to invest/trade in CAI. I know this could backfire, but we decided to hold back on ADS and launch our email campaigns instead.

We will start Facebook ads on Thursday after Mintpal listing. Coinswap is a great exchange, but some people wanted an alternative, because they could not get used to the new way of setting up orders etc. So facebook on Thursday, and that will run till Sunday, after which we will move to Twitter, and then Youtube. We will test all three and decide which one will bring us the best results, after which we will concentrate on that best result network. We will also take into account what is the cost of running a long term campaign. At this time Youtube seems like an expensive choice.

So far we have not spent anything but the voting BTC on Mintpal from the IPO which was 6 BTC in total. I sent 3 from me personally because the treasurer was busy at the time, and three were moved directly from the IPO wallet. So we have about 27 BTC to spend on marketing. We might also consider a qq campaign for the Asian market. Our email campaigns were done for free with help from our Asian developer.

So in short marketing will start after we have two trading platforms. we also have our pool marketing program that will fund more marketing efforts on the long term. We will start using those funds as well. We have the CAI wallet  to use for contests, treasure hunt, and some other fun ideas for Marketing. We will try to keep CAI in the spotlight. Our CAI reddit tip bot will be ready on Thursday as well.

That's a rundown of some of what is planned, if you have anything you would like to enquire about please post here and We'll be happy to answer.

+1
Jump to: