Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 186. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
AWESOME!! Thanks, that file worked, Wallet running and synced and ready to get filled  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Thanks for fast response, I have a Macbook Pro with Software  OS X 10.9.1, I just updated to this OS so I could dl blackcoin wallet, whick works fine for me. So I double clicked on wallet icon, CaiShen-Qt, I put on my desktop, and nothing happens at all, no errors or anything, its does nothing...I'm not sure where to locate a crash report, Please help

Well, i have been running it on OSX 10.9, usually crash report shows automatically after an app crashes, that's strange that nothing at all happens in your case.

Here's a version compiled on 10.9 if you want to give it a shot, hopefully it will fix your issue:

https://mega.co.nz/#!f1Jw2SDZ!i5VLFfPOVQlpZ24J36jzO2zOO196GH0iJl2jpG2EdlM
Thanks for fast response, I have a Macbook Pro with Software  OS X 10.9.1, I just updated to this OS so I could dl blackcoin wallet, whick works fine for me. So I double clicked on wallet icon, CaiShen-Qt, I put on my desktop, and nothing happens at all, no errors or anything, its does nothing...I'm not sure where to locate a crash report, Please help
PLEASE HELP! I want to buy some coins before it hits a bigger exchange. The Wallet for the Mac does not open and without a wallet I can't buy coins at coin-swap...I downloaded the wallet from the CaiShen official website, downloaded fine and unzipped it. When I click on the file labeled, Caishen-Qt , to open the wallet, nothing at all happens, Anyone else having any problems or have anyone have a solutions? Thanks in advance!

I worked on the Mac wallet and been using it since day 1, it was tested working on OSX 10.7+, please provide your OSX version and crash report so I can help you out!
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
PLEASE HELP! I want to buy some coins before it hits a bigger exchange. The Wallet for the Mac does not open and without a wallet I can't buy coins at coin-swap...I downloaded the wallet from the CaiShen official website, downloaded fine and unzipped it. When I click on the file labeled, Caishen-Qt , to open the wallet, nothing at all happens, Anyone else having any problems or have anyone have a solutions? Thanks in advance!
If someone does not provide you assistance, I will ask and try to get you an answer on a possible solution. I am afraid I have no experience with Mac myself. But will make sure you resolve your problem.
Activity: 184
Beautiful coin with a great future.

Invite miners to extract together

on one of the most reliable pools with 0% commission - http://cai.coinsprofit.com/.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Here is my Logo Design with a Chinese Touch Cheesy, hope u like it.

Please suggest the Font & color.

CAI: Cde3uh9HGjdBn3zrcwcW9bPe3o6zqXxkui

nice work, added to announcement and will be be on bounties list today.

Thanks, let me know if u want the PSD file.

Nice design Smiley
CAI official p2pool

Please point your miners here:

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example -o http://thepool.pw:2888 -u CLbV9kZZG5...

you will receive payments directly to your address!

legendary
Why am i being spammed on gmail with mails telling me to mine this coin? I never opened this thread before and never heard about this coin
The email was sent to our miners who registered at Nitro. You can simply opt out from the list and you will not receive any other emails.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
Why am i being spammed on gmail with mails telling me to mine this coin? I never opened this thread before and never heard about this coin
Activity: 210
LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!

Thanks, let me know if u want the PSD file.
legendary

Activity: 190
Activity: 210
LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!

Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io
Marketing101, whats in a name?...everything!!!  And, well frankly, the name kind of sucks... but it could stick.  COULD.  People would call it Cai for short, easy to say, sounds catchy.  But, here is what you NEED to do:

Lose "coin".  Its a rip off; its played out; its overused.  It says, "Hi, I am just another altCOIN!!"  Lose it, please.  Its not a coin, its cryptographic currency.  Just "CaiShen" that's it.  We don't need another coin.  Facebook wasn't called FaceSpace for a reason.  Catch my drift?

I think Caishen is a cool name...
legendary
Marketing101, whats in a name?...everything!!!  And, well frankly, the name kind of sucks... but it could stick.  COULD.  People would call it Cai for short, easy to say, sounds catchy.  But, here is what you NEED to do:

Lose "coin".  Its a rip off; its played out; its overused.  It says, "Hi, I am just another altCOIN!!"  Lose it, please.  Its not a coin, its cryptographic currency.  Just "CaiShen" that's it.  We don't need another coin.  Facebook wasn't called FaceSpace for a reason.  Catch my drift?

Yes point taken. Thank you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 299
I am the lead developer at Coin-Swap and I can understand the caution that many of you have about new and small exchanges. I am wrapping up our API (which will be the most robust API system around) hopefully today and then I will be adding online wallets for BTC and DOGE which I will have available for testing later this week. We are still building out, already at 7 servers and growing. We aren't focusing on a flashy interface, we are building features and an infrastructure.

Security
Security. Security. Security. I am not going to feed you empty words, just watch us closely. We will be changing the game for exchange security over the next several months.

I don't disagree with concerns about new and small exchanges, I completely agree. It's why I will only say watch, and see. Smiley

I started using your exchange today to buy some CAI and I gotta say, SERIOUSLY IMPRESSED.  I love the no password, authorized device concept - as well as the fact that you hold no coins on the exchange (except open orders).  I will be using you in the future.
Activity: 190
Ok, it's nice to know another coing birth.

Since the developers stated that they do not ask any short-term reward, this means no pre-mine and no IPO, correct?

I guess it's just too good to be true to satisfy a team of 8 developers without any IPO/pre-mine though...

Do you honestly think people are working for free? Oh yeah I'll just develop a coin and not get paid for my time. No premine is ridiculous on a truly innovative coin because it leaves the creator of the coin no financial compensation for his time and efforts.

I cant belive, in 2014 year ppls still cant read OP...
Jump to: