Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 45. (Read 416434 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250

New Wallet Download
★ Download windows wallet:Windows Wallet
★ Download Linux wallet:Linux Wallet

cool, i am going to try this right now!
Activity: 385
I love the new CaiX wallet, its absolutely beautiful.  When will the PSP program begin to take effect?  I've got to say I am not too happy with the price trend.  No where near the proposed 469k satoshi as of yet.

What, you are not happy with -10,000% price difference?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8H2FIf1oH4
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
So people are still believing there is a Titan coming?  Surely the lack of any updates is enough to realise its very unlikely.  Still no node payment or response from my email to stuhlmen.  Personally I am very disappointed CAIx was the first coin I actually put some decent money into in my 8 months of crypto experience & it looks like I have lost 90% of it.   Sad

You won't lose anything unless you sell them at this low price. Just keep holding and quit looking at the price for a while, it's much less depressing. Hope we'll have some big moves next week, Cheers..
Activity: 434
So people are still believing there is a Titan coming?  Surely the lack of any updates is enough to realise its very unlikely.  Still no node payment or response from my email to stuhlmen.  Personally I am very disappointed CAIx was the first coin I actually put some decent money into in my 8 months of crypto experience & it looks like I have lost 90% of it.   Sad
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Another 2k masternode holder here still awaiting the node payment. Have just sent Stuhlman a DM with all the details again and hope the payment will be processed soon. I agree with others on here that having held throughout June for the duration of the price decline, well, feeling like a bit of a sucker right now to put it mildly... Whether or not I receive the payment will probably determine whether I continue to hold my 2k CAIx
Activity: 336
I love the new CaiX wallet, its absolutely beautiful.  When will the PSP program begin to take effect?  I've got to say I am not too happy with the price trend.  No where near the proposed 469k satoshi as of yet.

What, you are not happy with -10,000% price difference?
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator
Activity: 23
I received my node payment.

As I've said before, while I've been suspicious about CAIx in the past, the fact this node payment DID happen, and at the exact point that all devs could've just pulled a disappearing act, makes me believe in a longer term commitment. People now think Stuhlman and co have abandoned ship - my question to those people is, why pay 14 BTC to people before abandoning the coin? If it was a scam, no money would've been paid prior to the 'silence'.

CAIx is dirt cheap right now. Even if you're unsure, just buy some and hold - with 1.6 million supply, it won't take much (at these prices) for supply to dry up when the PSP hits. Even with one Titan.

CAIx has at least one more huge spike/pump left in it. Just don't expect it to happen until late August/September.

I'm happy to hold, and micro buy at cheap prices in the meantime.

good to hear that payment is actually happening, anyway I'm still waiting for my 2k nodes payout...
Sure it's not much but still I think I deserve my part of the share for holding and staking during the month of june Sad
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I received my node payment.

As I've said before, while I've been suspicious about CAIx in the past, the fact this node payment DID happen, and at the exact point that all devs could've just pulled a disappearing act, makes me believe in a longer term commitment. People now think Stuhlman and co have abandoned ship - my question to those people is, why pay 14 BTC to people before abandoning the coin? If it was a scam, no money would've been paid prior to the 'silence'.

CAIx is dirt cheap right now. Even if you're unsure, just buy some and hold - with 1.6 million supply, it won't take much (at these prices) for supply to dry up when the PSP hits. Even with one Titan.

CAIx has at least one more huge spike/pump left in it. Just don't expect it to happen until late August/September.

I'm happy to hold, and micro buy at cheap prices in the meantime.
Activity: 434
I emailed stuhlman about 72 hours ago regarding my node payment & had no response.  I was on holidays for a month so was unable to grab my info before then although I did have a qualified node.
Activity: 112
Hey stuhl are you coming out say something or let the coin die?

Who is this stuhl you speak of?
Mr. Stuhlman(do not know his real name) is the main co-ordinator/top guy in CAIX foundation. He is SINCERE and responsible does what he said/Promised (gave back 14 btc to everybody who staked as promised for masternodes)(I did not get any because I did not qualify.I Had less than 2000 CAIX).
I guess I see him as MAN OF HONOUR...

Interesting.  So how much did he give back after promising to try to reimburse those of us who got effed during the PoW to PoS fiasco?  I was among the first and definitely the most vocal to discuss the issue.  Not only did I never receive a valid, direct response to the most important issues I raised, I haven't seen any CAIx.  I also haven't heard of any others receiving any CAIx based on that promise (I don't read every post here, so I may have missed something, but I was checking daily for a while).  Regardless, at current prices, he probably owes me like $1 worth of CAIx if he wants to uphold that promise.  But I've seen nothing.  Not even a response to my thread on the CAIx board saying that they're working on it.  The coin is dead.  Accept it and move on.  But at least you got a nice wallet out of it.
Hi renisal2 -Are you saying you were qualified for MN but so far never got paid??
brand new
Activity: 25

Mr. Stuhlman(do not know his real name) is the main co-ordinator/top guy in CAIX foundation. He is SINCERE and responsible does what he said/Promised (gave back 14 btc to everybody who staked as promised for masternodes)(I did not get any because I did not qualify.I Had less than 2000 CAIX).

Interesting.  So how much did he give back after promising to try to reimburse those of us who got effed during the PoW to PoS fiasco?  I was among the first and definitely the most vocal to discuss the issue.  Not only did I never receive a valid, direct response to the most important issues I raised, I haven't seen any CAIx.  I also haven't heard of any others receiving any CAIx based on that promise (I don't read every post here, so I may have missed something, but I was checking daily for a while).  Regardless, at current prices, he probably owes me like $1 worth of CAIx if he wants to uphold that promise.  But I've seen nothing.  Not even a response to my thread on the CAIx board saying that they're working on it.  The coin is dead.  Accept it and move on.  But at least you got a nice wallet out of it.
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
What about the good news you were talking about, or where you refering to the wallet only?
Activity: 112

brand new
So this coin is totally dead?? Huh

It certainly seems that way. Stuhlman appeared to be great, but dropped the ball. Not sure if it's intentional, or just the way things turned out.

Would love for him to come and prove me wrong ;(

I would love also that he prove you wrong.....
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Yes I heard that name before.

I am still around guys. The bugs in wallet could be caused by outdated DLL's or such. That's why some features fully work for some and not others. However, that should not interfere with the wallet main functions.
When the wallet devs are back from summer vacation, I'll have them look into these bugs and fix them.
Activity: 385

I dont think so silence is rule again!
Pages:
Jump to: