Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 46. (Read 416434 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Hi guys,

First time I have access to internet on my trip.
I see that the wallet was released but it has some minor bugs.
I don't know what happened to MintPal market prices, it should work just fine. At least it did for me...

I have not had the chance to speak with the other devs, I hope they are working to fix them and bring you an update,
since I have no access to a machine that is able to build a new version for the wallet.

I hope you enjoy the wallet apart from the little bugs.
I'll be back in +- 2 weeks to continue to do everything I can for CAIx Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
i have to say the wallet is pretty awesome... i wonder how this hasn't sparked more interest in the community... probably they all asume the coin is dead which the devs should kind of make sure people don't think it is, coins here die in a matter of days.... so time is not on your side
Read post 2 posts above your original post for answers. Wallet is buggy, no response from the devs, price is dropping like a rock.
legendary
Traveling in subspace
Has anyone noticed the same  that appears in the dir where qt sits? that malicious turd weighs 108,544 bytes and is created when qt runs

File description antivir command line scanner for windows
Version           7.6.0.59
Copyright        2007 Avira GmbH All rights reserved

UPDATE  Seems like this is win32.nimul.a malware that masquerades as Avira Command Line Scanner

If u detected the same then report here and rid of wallet from ur machine; someone should confirm wallet is infected
Ran 3 scans on the wallet. Found nothing. I'd say it's your computer that's infected.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
hrt
Activity: 288
Has anyone noticed the same fuck that appears in the dir where qt sits? that malicious turd weighs 108,544 bytes and is created when qt runs

File description antivir command line scanner for windows
Version           7.6.0.59
Copyright        2007 Avira GmbH All rights reserved

fucking shit

UPDATE  Seems like this is win32.nimul.a malware that masquerades as Avira Command Line Scanner

If u detected the same then report here and rid off fucking wallet from ur machine; someone should confirm wallet is infected
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
i have to say the wallet is pretty awesome... i wonder how this hasn't sparked more interest in the community... probably they all asume the coin is dead which the devs should kind of make sure people don't think it is, coins here die in a matter of days.... so time is not on your side
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
we waited weeks, so that wallet is perfect and bugless but it seems to be opposite... good news about PSP were announced by Stuhlman, but silence till now... I know one thing, when the price spikes I am dumping. I want to forget about this worthless coin.
legendary
Traveling in subspace
Bugs reported in new the wallet and no response from the devs as the price continues to go south. Doesn't inspire much faith in this coin anymore.
brand new
lol, there is a buy order of 133 914 caix at 6,8k on mintpal Tongue

0.00006800   133914.46758433   9.10618380

Someone like a lot the new wallet Wink

Well let's be honest, 6.8k is extremely low for this coin. I would buy more if I did not get all in already between 8 and 11k.

I totally agree with you!
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
Someone is really trying hard to push down the price!

Not sure what you are smoking. There is simply not enough demand. When demand increases like it was yesterday price goes up very quickly.
Activity: 768
Updated but nothing happened!
brand new
lol, there is a buy order of 133 914 caix at 6,8k on mintpal Tongue

0.00006800   133914.46758433   9.10618380

Someone like a lot the new wallet Wink
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Gentlemen,

I just realized I never received the dividend payment for my node. Is the payment still in process?

Cheers,
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
the wallet looks great! thanks to everyone who worked on it.
Activity: 682
MintPal market data not working for me also. I clicked update prices, nothing happens. Cryptsy one works fine.

The conversion tool doesn't work for either BTC or $.

BitCoinTalk button takes me to https://www.caixboard.com/ instead.
Activity: 385
Mintpal market data not working bitcointalk link not working conversions and immature coins not showing, in the walett!

Did you click the update price button for the market data?
Activity: 768
Mintpal market data not working bitcointalk link not working conversions and immature coins not showing, in the walett!
Activity: 682
Might be a bug in the new wallet. I have it set to "minimize to the tray instead of taskbar" and 'minimize on close" ( options checked and saved)but when I click on close it shuts down ignoring the settings. Tried it 3 times, closed every time.

Same problem. Wallet bug.
legendary
Traveling in subspace
Might be a bug in the new wallet. I have it set to "minimize to the tray instead of taskbar" and 'minimize on close" ( options checked and saved)but when I click on close it shuts down ignoring the settings. Tried it 3 times, closed every time.
Activity: 273

New Wallet Download
★ Download windows wallet:Windows Wallet
★ Download Linux wallet:Linux Wallet

just tested it great job, props to the devs ! i love the social features
Pages:
Jump to: