Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 47. (Read 416434 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
thanks for the info and everything Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Stand on the shoulders of giants
in the meanwhile just checked an historical stock safe

http://scripophily.net/comapstoccer.html

The company developed software for NASA in their managing of the Voyager project launched to take pictures of the moons of Jupiter and Saturn. They also developed an information storage and retrieval system for the U.S. Navy to aid in the analysis of nuclear warfare. Unforunately, they apparently had some problems with creative accounting that caused the company to self destruct.

Grin

--Voyager I signal-
Activity: 162
Merit: 10

New Wallet Download
★ Download windows wallet:Windows Wallet
★ Download Linux wallet:Linux Wallet
I just don't get why people consider CAIX a scam.
Devs are obviously trying to do as much as they can. Just look at this wallet and multipool! It's build from scratch!
Why the hell shitforks with qt copy-clients and no features have so much value?
I beleive in these guys and I don't get why no one does.
They are still supporting CAIX even on it's price bottom. They still do, they still develop things.
I will continue buying this coin as long as team is working on it.

Don't worry you won't have to "invest" for too much longer.
The problem is not that the dev work or not; the problem is that this was, since the beginning, and remains, a pathetically ill-conceived "business".
Unfortunately, this will not save you money because you are determined to throw it all away, but you were told when it was in the 50Ks, when it went to half that and it is being told to you again.

Even by design, there's no more absurd model in all of crypto... yet.

I never bought at 50k.
Coin don't have to be perfectly designed to make a price jump, it's a crypto world.
No one tries to make second bitcoin so things you are saying are a complete crap.

Thank you for your kind words unteroid! Its good to see some people DO appreciate our hard work on the wallet:)

mvaessen
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Devs are obviously trying to do as much as they can. Just look at this wallet and multipool! It's build from scratch!
They are still supporting CAIX even on it's price bottom. They still do, they still develop things.

Don't worry you won't have to "invest" for too much longer.
The problem is not that the dev work or not; the problem is that this was, since the beginning, and remains, a pathetically ill-conceived "business".
Unfortunately, this will not save you money because you are determined to throw it all away, but you were told when it was in the 50Ks, when it went to half that and it is being told to you again.

Even by design, there's no more absurd model in all of crypto... yet.
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...

I agree. We really don't need to hear from the Dev daily. If you are that insecure, move on. If not then have patience knowing that development is happening behind the scenes and we will be informed when it's time...

Activity: 273
I am more interested in the Social tab, what's in there? Smiley
a new facebook:caixbook, and a dating section caixxx
now it's interesting ! Cheesy
Activity: 67
a new facebook:caixbook, and a dating section caixxx
Activity: 336
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Wallet release Today: some images of the wallet in action

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
So this coin is totally dead?? Huh

It certainly seems that way. Stuhlman appeared to be great, but dropped the ball. Not sure if it's intentional, or just the way things turned out.

Would love for him to come and prove me wrong ;(

I would love also that he prove you wrong.....

Stuhlman is buying cheap coins while people stare at the thread. Once he's bought enough, he will feel like working on the coin again.

With so low vollume(0.178BTC)??  Doubt that.
Activity: 93
Bittrex will de-list caix soon
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!

It certainly seems that way. Stuhlman appeared to be great, but dropped the ball. Not sure if it's intentional, or just the way things turned out.

I would love also that he prove you wrong.....

Stuhlman is buying cheap coins while people stare at the thread. Once he's bought enough, he will feel like working on the coin again.
Activity: 490

Activity: 41
Activity: 67
good morning  Smiley its very quiet in here.. is there any news on the game investor / psp or the wallet?

Activity: 6
Thanks Pieter. Node address is Xx6ZHZQN1jRcTJe85ba5m4JU8Ke5RbXkWM
Activity: 668
Still waiting for my masternode payment. Any word from Jo as to when they might be completed?

Will ask him when I see him, he's always sending out in batches (whenever he has accumulated and confirmed a few addresses).
What's your node address? You can send it in PM if u don't want it out here.
Activity: 6
Still waiting for my masternode payment. Any word from Jo as to when they might be completed?
Activity: 668
My part of wallet development is officialy over (for this update). I really can't wait to release the wallet, but safety comes first. That's why we're doing a complete security audit to make sure nothing can go wrong.
Now that my part of wallet development is over, I will have more time to spend communicating with u guys, which I know has been (and still is) a serious working point for CAIx.
However, on monday I am leaving for a 2-3 week road trip, so I wont be able to check in daily, but I'll do whatever I can whenever I can.
Keep in mind that it might take me a few days to answer your questions when I have no internet available.
I'm sure other foundation members are at your disposal on #caishen, caixboard.com or our subreddit (/r/caixfoundation).

For the past week mvaessen and I have been hard at work to get this coin, and all of our investment in it, back on track. I hope the new wallet can be the start of that.
Stuhlman is getting less and less stress from his personal situation, so I presume he'll be back to the Stuhlman we know very soon Smiley.
I've seen multiple great ideas coming in through the foundation channel, some of them should definately be realised.

I was disappointed there was not more reaction from the community, I expected at least a few of our community members to talk, tweet, write,... about us giving away 14 BTC in dividends, but the response has been very scarce.
A big thanks to the guys who did talk, write or tweet about it!
I hope we can create quite a buzz around the new wallet, because it's worth it. Together I am sure we can get the word out.
If there are any tips, suggestions, comments,... about marketing, please don't hesitate to come in to #caishen and tell us all about it. Special thanks to seba4 for doing exactly that.

I look forward to hearing from Stuhlman about where we go from here. A custom wallet this nice is very unusual in the altcoin world and we have a lot of room to grow from here.
Pages:
Jump to: