Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 87. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
cool. Thanks. I think I understand. Even though my wallet was locked at the time of the snapshot, as the coins were deposited into my wallet beforehand, their age or some record or other will show they were there at the time of the snapshot. I just need to make sure that my wallet is kept open and staking for the month with a maximum of 5 days off.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Thanks for that. Unfortunately I think it may have been locked at the time the snapshot was taken. I wish I had known about this command before. I must have missed it in the forum somewhere.

Don't worry, you can have your wallet closed (so not staking) for a maximum of 5 days during June.
As long as the balance was there yesterday, you will still qualify.

Note: Closing your wallet for a couple of days is ok as long as CAIx node coins are not moved out of the wallet. More than two days and the node will be considered inactive. If for some reason you run into a real life circumstance where you think you need more than two days, please contact the devs with proper explanation as why your wallet needs to be off for more than two days. Allowing an exception is up to the devs or foundation members and will not be allowed in the last week of June.
Thanks for that. Unfortunately I think it may have been locked at the time the snapshot was taken. I wish I had known about this command before. I must have missed it in the forum somewhere.
My wallet keeps locking itself. I set it up a week ago or so for staking and unlocked it and when I looked at it later it had locked itself. I reset it to unlocked and yet I come to it this morning and it's locked again. What am I doing wrong?

type this command in the console:

walletpassphrase YourPassWord 99999999999 true

What karimdr2 said.
You can find the  console at Help -> Debug -> Console tab.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
My wallet keeps locking itself. I set it up a week ago or so for staking and unlocked it and when I looked at it later it had locked itself. I reset it to unlocked and yet I come to it this morning and it's locked again. What am I doing wrong?

type this command in the console:

walletpassphrase YourPassWord 99999999999 true
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
You guys better create a web service where node owners can input their addresses and get a response correct their node or not.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Quick corrections to some misconceptions:

You do not need to be staking today to count as a node, just have CAIx in wallet and leave it open and unlocked. We will determine if the wallet is staking or not, as days go by not today, and we run checks daily so if you moved your coins to your wallet by 9PM eastern it does not mean it will stake immediately, but will take at least 10 hours to start.

You should not make an assumption as to the number of CAIx that will determine the share value yet, that number won't be true at all, we will have a rough estimate in three days and then it will only be an estimate. The exact number won't be known till the end of June.

You do not need a daily confirmation from devs if your node is qualified or not. We do not have time to do that on a day to day basis for every holder. If you followed the instructions on how to setup a wallet with a certain number of CAIx and leave those CAIx in the wallet for the entire month of June then you will qualify.

Do not make assumptions that the number of nodes are such and such, as some of those are exchange wallet addresses and do not count towards dividend payout.

Moving your Node coins out of your wallet to an exchange and back during the month of June will permanently eliminate your node status, this can not be changed by the devs.

Closing your wallet for a couple of days is ok as long as CAIx node coins are not moved out of the wallet. More than two days and the node will be considered inactive. If for some reason you run into a real life circumstance where you think you need more than two days, please contact the devs with proper explanation as why your wallet needs to be off for more than two days. Allowing an exception is up to the devs or foundation members and will not be allowed in the last week of June.
Activity: 95
Just kind of did it quickly in my head but it looks like current node coins = 1002000

with the formula share value right now is:

14 / 1002000 = .00001397 per share

Do the math for your own node coins, but on the lowest node value of 2000 coins that's 0.02794 BTC(or value in CAIx or however they will give it) for free. 

The share value can only go up from here.

So looking at the block explorer, as of now, the most masternodes there can be are:

Tier 1: 20
Tier 2: 9
Tier 3: 13
Tier 4: 41
Tier 5: 66

Does anyone know which addresses belong to the exchanges? Excited to see how this develops! Wink

So that's about 45CAIx on the lowest tier at 60k sats?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
We have added one more note to the masternode description, because this wasn't clear:
Make sure your masternode coins are on one address, not spread on multiple addresses in your wallet.
We can only see your address's total amount of coins, we can't know your wallets' total.
If your coins are spread amongst multiple addresses, send them to one address.
To know how many coins are associated with an address, please check our block explorer.

For any further questions, you can find us at caixboard.com or in the #caishen channel.

wtf?!?......I'm guessing that it's too late to transfer my coins on 1 address.

edit
phew, luckily I have enough on 1 address

re-edit
"The Masternodes must be active for 30 days, where snap shots will be taken
 and saved for comparison and later distribution on active nodes."

I just opened my wallet a few minutes ago........does that mean I'm not qualified?

Activity: 602
Just kind of did it quickly in my head but it looks like current node coins = 1002000

with the formula share value right now is:

14 / 1002000 = .00001397 per share

Do the math for your own node coins, but on the lowest node value of 2000 coins that's 0.02794 BTC(or value in CAIx or however they will give it) for free. 

The share value can only go up from here.

So looking at the block explorer, as of now, the most masternodes there can be are:

Does anyone know which addresses belong to the exchanges? Excited to see how this develops! Wink
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
I have a different number of coins in my wallet than on the block explorer. I am showing a different tier than I should be on?
Is it too late to get this fixed?

Huh

Edit: Nevermind, my wallet was locked and not staking. I guess I'm out of luck.
Activity: 106

Thanks for letting us know that it will be automated...it takes some of the variability out of things.  IMO people are too caught up in the whole masternode concept...the dividends should be considered a bonus in addition to what you would have normally done with holding/staking CAIx.  Enjoy the bonus rather than complaining about it!

I couldn't have said it any better... Maybe we should've called it the dividend program and masterwallets instead.
But I hope everyone gets the idea now. As you're saying, the dividends are a bonus in addition to what you would have normally done with sending/receiving/holding/staking CAIx Smiley.
Activity: 100
do you think it's worth the hassle to let my pc run 24/7 in order to get my 0.15 - 0.20 btc dividend?
(because yes i sometimes turn off my computer for multiple reasons, but without going into details let's just call it life).

Pro tip: go to digitalocean and buy ubuntu server for 5% month. Then compile a wallet and run it, then forget it. No reason to run your home PC.

Isn't it to late to transfer your coins to a wallet for divident?

No, you have untill 9 PM EDT Wink
At that time, the devs will run a script on the blockchain to see which people qualify as a masternode.
This script will also check that a node still qualifies for the dividend daily. We will perform manual check ups aswell.

Edit: a little countdown

Thanks for letting us know that it will be automated...it takes some of the variability out of things.  IMO people are too caught up in the whole masternode concept...the dividends should be considered a bonus in addition to what you would have normally done with sending/receiving/holding/staking CAIx.  Enjoy the bonus rather than complaining about it!
Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher
Locked and loaded, ready for July  Grin
Activity: 162
Time for building a node is officialy over.
Make sure you follow the rules throughout June and you will be given the dividend.

We will announce the total node coins (and thus the current share value) on 6/3/2014.
This number will change when more nodes get disqualified during June.
Pages:
Jump to: