Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any ALTCOIN ever overtake Bitcoin ? - page 12. (Read 2459 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 01:53:36 PM
German stock exchange Borse Stuttgart announced the launch of an application for trading in electronic currencies, which is planned to be released before the end of the year. Sowa Labs, a subsidiary of Borse Stuttgart, will develop an application with commerce free of charge for several of the largest digital currencies.
Activity: 242
August 21, 2018, 01:52:00 PM
I personally don’t think so. Btc is the mother of all other altcoins. Btc is most tested, longest and everything in cryptocurrency goes through Btc. So I think its not possible to over take btc.
Activity: 70
August 21, 2018, 01:27:49 PM
Not yet. Because, demand and sale play a vital role in the increasing and decreasing the price of cryptocurrency. If any other altcoin’s demand and sales will cross the bitcoin’s demand and sale then any other crypto coin can overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 79
August 21, 2018, 01:23:08 PM
Till now no altcoins could take place of bitcoin. I think it will be so tough to take the bitcoin’s place. But if any other altcoin will be able to do it, it will take a lot of time.
Activity: 181
August 21, 2018, 12:57:36 PM
Bitcoin is the most popular than any other cryptocoins. Most of the projects and other things are on bitcoin. So, there is a very less possibility to take the bitcoins’ position by the other cryptocoins.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 21, 2018, 09:01:01 AM
I think so far, there is not yet altcoins that can match the King Cryptocurrecy. Maybe because it's too popular and the strength of Bitcoin on the market. But so far I have observed that Ethereum is the closest to Bitcoin on the market. I don't know whether Ethereum will crucify Bitcoin or not, which is clear Ethereum is approaching Bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 21, 2018, 12:52:28 PM
ETH is leading the altcoin. The BTC is an insurmountable wall. A very potent altcoin and will grow well. But to go through ETH and BTC is an impossible thing. Because BTC is the mother of crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
August 21, 2018, 12:44:07 PM
Altcoins do not necessarily cost as much as bitcoin. These coins are interesting for trading because they are more dynamic. They are good for quick trading. Although it is more risky, but justified. Of course they are not competitors of bitcoin, but this is not required.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
It seems to me that it became very difficult to understand that the situation with altcoins in general can get out of the fall, it seems to me that the fall will lead to a generalized zeroing of the crypto-currency market, all that now you can do it or observe short positions
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
August 21, 2018, 08:25:49 AM
Heyo, guys. I dont think that any alt will overtake BTC... ever... Bitcoin serves as USD to buy alts, also.
And the best crypto pros are working to make it better.
Activity: 80
August 21, 2018, 05:32:41 AM
altcoin and bitcoin both have a very good position you could say the leading ones but as per the growth rate bitcoin is on the above so if you are asking about if altcoin will able to cross it or not then I will say the possibility is less but not impossible
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
August 21, 2018, 05:28:14 AM
Probably gonna take a lot to achieve this. I mean is it possible ? Yes. Is it probably ?
Don't think so. It would require something HUGE for a coin to take over bitcoin. Bitcoin is insanely adapted compared to all other coins and if anything bitcoin will get even bigger, look at the bitcoin dominance over last couple weeks. It has been going up and up. I do not think it would be an easy task to overcome that. Bitcoin won't go down while some other coin goes up, if one altcoin is going up, bitcoin will go up too, which means that altcoin needs to close the that difference and also grow big to close the current gap, which is INSANE returns for anyone who has that coin. Quite difficult to achieve.
Activity: 90
August 21, 2018, 05:14:28 AM
altcoin is one the 2nd number the list and bitcoin is one the lead,  now many people are concerned that if altcoin will ever able to overcome bitcoin or not,  so would say maybe cause things are very unstable here so predicting anything with surety is hard
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 04:05:25 AM
I am currently more interested in coin with a masternode scheme, although the increase is not very clear but the scheme offered is quite interesting. and I'm trying to find out the best. that's what I'm doing looking for new opportunities
Activity: 350
August 21, 2018, 04:00:40 AM
in any case, the next few years it will not be exactly, but sooner or later there will be a coin that will correct this situation
Activity: 504
August 21, 2018, 03:46:24 AM
It's almost 8 months of 2018 and we have not seen any reasonable hikes for the altcoins,
It was only Ethereum that hit a good value of almost 1.4k$ in the beginning of the year . Since then it's pretty dull.

Forget overtaking can any ALTCOIN ever reach a value near Bitcoin.

I think there is a possibility that some of altcoins will surpass bitcoin in market capitalization. Such a possibility in long term have Ether, EOS, IOTA, NEO. But Ether has the most chances, because more than 90% of ICO is being made on Its platform at the moment.
Activity: 237
August 21, 2018, 03:22:07 AM
Here is no any other coin who can beat bitcoin. If in future someone will create some revolutionary innovative coin and concurs everybody trust, then it can happen.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
August 21, 2018, 03:20:24 AM
It's almost 8 months of 2018 and we have not seen any reasonable hikes for the altcoins,
It was only Ethereum that hit a good value of almost 1.4k$ in the beginning of the year . Since then it's pretty dull.

Well, it is obvious this is a bear year and the bears have not taken any chances at all to let the bull have much of a say. However, the year has not ended and it is still possible we could see a spike eventually if btc gets to consolidate for a while.

Can any Altcoin hit the same value as Bitcoin? No one knows but one thing for sure is that we all know most altcoins are pretty much pumped and dumped, so such value will not last, although it is going to be rare and I am sure by then, Bitcoin would have increased hugely as well, since we can't expect it to remain stagnant anyway.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 03:18:59 AM
I think that no altcoin never even close to the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies and its quantity is limited not a large number, it will remain on the list as digital gold and will be the first medium of exchange familiar to us paper money.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 03:13:01 AM

I dont think any altcoin have a chance to overtake the value of bitcoin as of the market situation right now it is difficult to predict the total market condtion even ethereum.The value of bitcoin have reach so far so that no one altcoin can.
Pages:
Jump to: