Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any ALTCOIN ever overtake Bitcoin ? - page 7. (Read 2459 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 04:33:49 AM
Personally, I doubt that someday Altcoin will appear, which can take and outrun Bitcoin!
Activity: 789
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 04:21:13 AM
Personally, I am convinced of the further development and appreciation of Ethereum, so I regularly invest money in its purchase. But in any case, in the coming years, altcoins will definitely not become competitors for Bitcoin. Because BTC will continue to remain the leader of the crypto market.
I also continue to invest in ethereum.This coin really deserves attention because it is the first of such technology and it develops many different tokens on it. sorry that she gave way to second place.but I expect the strong growth of the market, the market will start to grow again
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 04:08:39 AM
It's almost 8 months of 2018 and we have not seen any reasonable hikes for the altcoins,
It was only Ethereum that hit a good value of almost 1.4k$ in the beginning of the year . Since then it's pretty dull.

Forget overtaking can any ALTCOIN ever reach a value near Bitcoin.

I am sure that in the coming years Bitcoin will definitely keep its leading position in the crypto market, it is unlikely that it will give way to other coins. But in the long run, some altcoins have a chance to become such competitors - for example, EOS, NEO or Ethereum.
Activity: 420
December 05, 2018, 04:00:35 AM
Personally, I am convinced of the further development and appreciation of Ethereum, so I regularly invest money in its purchase. But in any case, in the coming years, altcoins will definitely not become competitors for Bitcoin. Because BTC will continue to remain the leader of the crypto market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 11:29:13 PM
It's almost 8 months of 2018 and we have not seen any reasonable hikes for the altcoins,
It was only Ethereum that hit a good value of almost 1.4k$ in the beginning of the year . Since then it's pretty dull.

Forget overtaking can any ALTCOIN ever reach a value near Bitcoin.

In my opinion, altcoins are impossible to overcome Bitcoin because the price and the market cap of BTC are too high, BTC market cap occupies more than 50% total market cap of this cryptocurrency market. So that I think in the future, no altcoins can compete with the BTC.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 11:07:46 PM
surely this could happen, but at the moment i do not believe in it. maybe bitcoin will stay number one forever and ever. unfortunately, i can not answer if that is good or bad.
Activity: 532
December 04, 2018, 10:54:55 PM
Perhaps this there will never be a point of its proximity. bitcoin rise even altcoin that there are precisely down and when the value goes down altcoin bitcoin also slowly taking part to come down. so to be able to match the value of bitcoin can never be. unless indeed appear or there is altcoin that does have the quality of being able to be of bitcoin, however, it also takes a long time and the process.
Activity: 59
December 04, 2018, 09:56:25 PM
Probably yes, will take 5+ plus i'd say. The value proposition of Bitcoin is just too big at the moment.
Activity: 420
December 04, 2018, 09:50:16 PM
Yes and no, but for Altcoin it can be difficult to overtake bitcoin, especially seeing the current market conditions, even though all coins go down but until now Bitcoin remains the top coin to date and no coin has overtaken this bitcoin
Activity: 308
December 04, 2018, 09:37:22 PM
It is possible, may be in 2020 year, ,ay be even close if Butcoin will keep on free faling.
there is a problem in Bitcoin, it is controlled by sharks and whales
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
December 04, 2018, 09:33:26 PM
even though I think there will be no altcoins that can overtake bitcoin.
which I know almost all altcoins are very dependent on bitcoin and bitcoin is a guideline for altcoins.
at first I once believed ETH would overtake BTC but what happened at ETH at the moment I am sure now and then that will never happen.
Activity: 294
December 04, 2018, 09:30:52 PM
No it is not possible, i think nobody can replace the position of Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the founder of Cryptocurrency. It ranks 1st from start and brand of super rich peoples. People also have full trust on it.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
December 04, 2018, 09:25:10 PM
it's less possible to altcoin reach even near price of bitcoin it can be difficult for them and altcoin already have their own market to grow up why they need to overtake bitcoin?
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
December 04, 2018, 09:10:50 PM
No, It pretty hard than altcoin will overtake bitcoin when you see the volume of bitcoin compared to others are differents and the price of it.
Activity: 532
December 04, 2018, 08:28:56 PM
It so hard for any altcoin to overtake bitcoin, bitcoin gone so far and for this to overtake by someone is really impossible. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, whatever happens on it affects others.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 04, 2018, 07:59:25 PM
No they cant. Bitcoin will always be at the top and we should just accept it. I don't see a point if an altcoin over thrown bitcoin. Will it be beneficial for everyone? There will be no changes on crypto regardless if bitcoin is at the top or not. The market will still be bear and bitcoin will be number one again because that is where btc is supposed to be.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
December 04, 2018, 07:56:27 PM
It will take a very long while before that can happen, because bitcoin still dominated the crypto market, for that to be done, bitcoin dominance will have to reduce, but looking at the market and the way regulations is happening in the space, it will take a long while if it's going to be ever possible.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 04, 2018, 07:54:53 PM
In as much as i want to stay open for change this actually is not possible. Bitcoin has the highest market cap and also the most valued cryptocurrency in the crypto community. It is also one of the major cryptocurrecy used in making transactions so i don't see how any altcoin can overtake it.
Activity: 512
December 04, 2018, 07:51:20 PM
In the near future it it would be an impossible mission to any alt to take over the market lead from BTC. XRP and ETH are the closest but BTC is dominating the market with over 50%.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
December 04, 2018, 11:01:55 AM
Watch on the market. Any BTC movements lead to grow or crash. It mean that all (most) alts have a strong correlations. How they can overtake with such dependencies? Nothing. For more profit we can use alts but BTC will live long

Everything that you have written here looks realistic. Judging by the current market situation, Bitcoin will never give its leadership to any other cryptocurrency. If many tokens can die, BTC will not vanish.
Pages:
Jump to: