Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 32. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 10:51:58 AM
Bitcoin will remain position as a digital gold,but probably another coin like TON will replace BTC from 1st place.
 I believe in nearest future will appear another crypto with advanced technology and it can be adopted.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 02, 2018, 05:21:00 PM
I do not think that in general it will be possible to replace bitcoin. It is an icon and a symbol of all cryptocurrency. Nichno will not be able to replace it. The belief can be gone in other coins, but only not in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2018, 10:47:25 AM
Bitcoin is the mother coin of all crypto in digital currencies. Also, bitcoin is the most famous and expensive coin nowadays and I think, because of the status of bitcoin, no one coin can replace bitcoin.

I think that replacing bitcoin is not possible but another coin can come and be more scalable and more usable from the community which would affect the bitcoin and maybe the core developers will rethink how and what to upgrade the bitcoin/network.
There are lots of coins/tokens that have many good features that can't even compare with bitcoin but in the next few years we can see which one will go up.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 06:56:23 AM
Bitcoin is the mother coin of all crypto in digital currencies. Also, bitcoin is the most famous and expensive coin nowadays and I think, because of the status of bitcoin, no one coin can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 574
September 02, 2018, 07:21:45 PM
Bitcoin has value is very high and still continue to survive. And when compared to the Altcoin, this is very much the comparison. So I think that there have been no coins that could replace the Bitcoin.
Activity: 67
September 02, 2018, 07:16:16 PM
No. I don't think any coin can because bitcoin is way more dominating than any other coin.
Having that said, if you look at the price, the market cap, or trade volume, all of these numbers stand out way more than the rest of the market. We cannot have a better one to over perform all those numbers.
Also bitcoin was the beginning of everything. People will respect and keep it forever.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 07:15:54 PM
I doubt that'll replace bitcoin , bitcoin is very much dominant over the other aldaine , I think bitcoin will always be at the top , and will disappear if the bitcoin I think the rest of the cryptocurrency disappear too
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
September 02, 2018, 07:07:26 PM
I think that there are coins with technologies that can replace bitcoin, but recognition will still have bitcoin

On this market not everything is technology. Most important of all is the popularity, the demand for the coin and the trust level. This is where Bitcoin is crashing every other coin.
Activity: 199
September 02, 2018, 07:02:25 PM
No other crypto that can replace bitcoin because no coin can step into bitcoin shoe for now
Activity: 350
September 02, 2018, 07:02:00 PM
bitcoin is now increasingly shifting to use as an accumulation, like gold for example. For the development of technologies come up with different technologies, more technological in this or that area. Bitcoin also determines the value of other coins relative to its value.
Activity: 476
September 02, 2018, 06:57:42 PM
Altcoins are now flocking to improve their quality, competition in crypto is heating up. But what they are fighting for is not the position of bitcoin, but the position of the ETH. Each coin fights excellence, and the crypto situation is now one of the places for them to show their defense and feasibility. They know that to replace the position of bitcoin is very difficult because he is a king. So they intend to change the position of the ETH, even though it's also difficult and takes a long time.
copper member
Activity: 210
September 02, 2018, 06:50:23 PM
Yes I agree with you . There is no other coin that can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is the core of crypto and I dont think any other coin will replace BTC ever.
Activity: 98
September 02, 2018, 06:34:57 PM
It hard to every single altcoin to replace bitcoin in many ways. In term of price, bitcoin is the highest, in term of popularity bitcoin is also the most popularity. But anything is possible who knows, in couple of years from now, there is a coin that can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 81
September 02, 2018, 06:30:46 PM
I don't think any altcoins can replace bitcoin. A lot of altcoins, actually depends on bitcoins and it is the icon and the symbol of all cryptos.
Activity: 336
September 02, 2018, 06:22:55 PM
Well replace of course you can , but I doubt that the bitcoin is now someone replaced and in the nearest 5-10 years , bitcoin is the Foundation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
September 02, 2018, 06:20:26 PM
I think that there are coins with technologies that can replace bitcoin, but recognition will still have bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 06:06:50 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

I think bitcoin can be surpassed by an another coin in the future, but I don't think that there is an altcoin which can have a great power to beat the dominance of bitcoin now. But of course, if a coin can be really unique and successful, I think it can reach the good situation of bitcoin.
Activity: 69
September 02, 2018, 03:47:07 PM
Bitcoin was the principal digital currency to be made so as of now gives it gloating rights and a comment over alternate coins. It is extremely unlikely that a coin presently can overwhelm bitcoin, notwithstanding making up for lost time to bitcoin will be an awesome accomplishment for any coin!!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 02, 2018, 03:58:16 AM
What you said makes sense. I think the future of the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. I assume there can be a new coin inside the future this is very powerful and can replace Bitcoin. I also assume that there can also in no way be a coin. beyond Bitcoin

I think no other cryptocurrency had the ability to overtake Bitcoin till now because the value and rich in short period of time will the reason for that and the development of Bitcoin in recent times was very welcome able and not definable that's why I am saying this.
Yeah even the greatest altcoins like ethereum won't be able to replace bitcoin, they don't have that chance and ability, you can say that there are altcoins that come in and more sophisticated still all users are very confident and comfortable using bitcoin for their main investment
Activity: 119
September 02, 2018, 03:41:14 AM
For my own particular conclusion, Bitcoin can be supplant by other digital currency that is much innovative or much superior to Bitcoin. For whatever length of time that that the advantages of that coin will outperformed the Bitcoin, it will do. For instance , the exchange charges of Bitcoin currently is extremely high, imagine a scenario where there is new cryptographic money that has lesser exchange expenses. Consider it.
Pages:
Jump to: