Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 34. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 06:44:04 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
I believe that bitcoin will always be the number one cryptocurrency for many years and i dont think that there will be some crypto can able to beat bitcoin, maybe some crypto will also grow there value in the future but  bitcoin will remain as the best investment.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 06:34:14 PM
No i don't think there's no other coin that can replace bitcoin completely but who knows but one thing is for sure it won't die
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 30, 2018, 06:29:06 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
Despite all the criticism Bitcoin is still the most stable cryptocurrency with the fluctuation of price not more than ~15% over the past 3 months.
It is hard to say whether this stability will be preserved for the next 5-10 years (technology forges ahead with the accelerating speed), but I believe that btc will be the leader of crypto market as far ahead as anyone can see.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
August 30, 2018, 06:22:57 PM
It seems now that BTC is superior but things can change quickly in Crypto.  A non existing coin at the moment can enter the market and take the lead  in less than 5 years.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 30, 2018, 04:01:11 AM
I agree with you that there are a lot of good cryptocurrencies out there,but I don't think anyone can supercede bitcoin,not just because bitcoin was the first in the market but because of its value and most especially it's stability,which makes it the safest and most reliable to invest in!!
Activity: 154
August 30, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

Do you agree???

Basing the coins performance this year it is highly impossible for other coins to surpass bitcoin in any terms since many have struggle but bitcoin showed its potential to have a huge comeback compared to other coins.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 06:09:25 PM
Yes I agree with You.Bitcoin will be the most popular and irreplaceable coin even in 10 years.
Activity: 28
August 30, 2018, 06:00:05 PM
By its ability the highest cryptocurrency, i think none can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 251
August 30, 2018, 05:57:54 PM
Yes I agree with you. and I also believe that in the next 10 years there will be no coin that would surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 30, 2018, 05:56:14 PM
Difficult question, but I tend to the fact that bitcoin will not replace due to the fact that the bitcoin Creator of all this that happens in the market, everyone knows about bitcoin but not about other coins
Activity: 86
August 30, 2018, 05:43:28 PM
I am not sure that something should be replaced. I only look if project is solid and ICO worth investing. I need to see that team is professional, they have post token sale development plan and big partners in traditional business. I found the perfect one. OSA DC, solid project and only 1 day left till token sale ends.
Yeah I hope that they will be successful Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 30, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

Do you agree???
ripple...i thought some was critical about it since it is not decentrelized. i mean, there can be plenty but bitcoin can't be really replaced.
Activity: 113
August 30, 2018, 04:21:11 PM
I am not sure that something should be replaced. I only look if project is solid and ICO worth investing. I need to see that team is professional, they have post token sale development plan and big partners in traditional business. I found the perfect one. OSA DC, solid project and only 1 day left till token sale ends.
Activity: 94
August 30, 2018, 04:00:07 PM
Potential coin may be a lot,but in market dominance all cryptos are far away from BTC.When BTC price a little all other crypto price drop more than that.No way that it looks even possible.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 30, 2018, 02:09:33 PM
Its possible for any cryptocurrency to replace bitcoin, if they possess the highest market capitalisation compared to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. I don't see this happening anytime soon because bitcoin holds over 45% of the whole coin market capitalisation.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
August 30, 2018, 02:07:05 PM
May be the Litecoin some day in the far future, but I stress, may be, and it may be not be the Ethereum exactly. But nowadays no coin may do this, because the Bitcoin is strong in cryptocurrency world, as well as in the capitalization has a big weight.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
August 30, 2018, 02:02:58 PM
Many people who are familiar with technology, say that bitcoin is not similar to the etherium or EOS. They will play with their smart contracts, and bitcoin will reflect the analog of digital gold.
Activity: 111
August 30, 2018, 01:59:42 PM
I will say there are much coins in circulation that can replace Bitcoin as the Mother of all Digital Currencies. Some coins like Ethereum, NEO and litecoin have possible potential in the market to overtake Bitcoin few years to come, but that is much more like a thread going through the face of a needle or the nose of a camel. If it will happen it will take a decade to manifest.
Activity: 50
August 30, 2018, 10:34:52 AM
Not seeing this happening  in future as bitcoin will remain the strongest and best crypto currency to use by every one...
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 24
August 30, 2018, 03:59:39 AM
Anything can happen in the market ripple have once dethrone Ethereum of the second place on the market so any good project with massive adoption can do wonders we only have to wait few more years to know if any coin or token can replace Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: