Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 35. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 12
August 30, 2018, 03:55:08 AM
There is no chance of happening. Bitcoin has advantage of being the first which is why people will always invest the most in bitcoin and THAN in the other coins.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 03:49:33 AM
BTC will not be replaced, bitcoin is the first crypto which is the foundation of the emergence of other coins. it's not easy to shift the position of bitcoin. even though when prices dropped many people were anxious and let go of bitcoin but I am sure this is only an influence from the ever-changing crypto environment.
Activity: 101
August 30, 2018, 03:47:08 AM
At the moment, I don't think this will happen. Bitcoin is still the strongest coin in cryptocurrency and may not be surpassed in the next decade.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
August 30, 2018, 03:42:30 AM
I really believe that it is impossible. I think that some cryptocurrencies look like adittion to Bitcoin. For example Ethereum with smart contracts was the good adittion for BTC.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 03:40:27 AM
BTC's popularity keeps its rank at number 1, that's because all corners of the world known as crypto are BTC. Many competitors begin to emerge and grow with increasing competition. But they have not been able to beat bitcoin in the near future. It takes a very long process to be able to defeat bitcoin because bitcoin is really strong and the community is very large.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 03:39:35 AM
In my own opinion, there is no altcoin that can ever surpassed and replace bitcoin as the king of all the coins because we all know that bitcoin has already made its reputation, achievements and accomplishments in the world of crypto that any other altcoins haven't done yet.
Activity: 504
August 30, 2018, 03:38:48 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
Other coins can replace BTC in terms of market cap, it's not difficult, but BTC will remain the king of cryptocurrencies. BTC is the most expensive coin, and I am not sure that in the nearest future we will see it being replaced by any other coin.
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 03:30:44 AM
Until now, bitcoin has remained a dominant cryptocurrency empire, and there are too many people trying to beat it, but they always end up failing.

That won't happen in the future, because bitcoin is still the most powerful thing everyone USES.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 03:29:45 AM
I think Bitcoin is the parent of cryptocurrency, so to go beyond Bitcoin is very difficult
Activity: 602
August 30, 2018, 03:26:09 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
A unique asset that by technology is not comparable to smart contracts and wins from them due to stability and reliability. Therefore, alts are in the role of catching up and creating different innovative technologies.
Activity: 350
August 30, 2018, 03:22:27 AM
Indeed, this is still difficult to predict but it seems that until now no one has been able to replace bitcoint, bitcoint is currently too strong to beat but we don't know what will happen in the next few years, whether bitcoint is able to survive or not
Activity: 504
August 30, 2018, 03:16:42 AM
I think Bitcoin can withstand all the market fluctuations, all ups and downs, and it was the first coin and will be the last. It's our beacon and origin. I don't think something will happen with it, unless the entire crypto market disappears.
Activity: 84
August 30, 2018, 02:26:17 AM
There are lots of Good projects with strong team ,but still their price is below $300 .Can't be replaced in near future..
Activity: 462
August 29, 2018, 10:23:12 PM

Do you agree???

I agree. But I think ethereum will be the next bitcoin next to the on going develpments of alt coin developers. Ethereum is just as a good competitor as bitcoins and I think it is the most probable to overtake bitcoins. But who knows, maybe the future will come and some kid will develop the perfect token.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 29, 2018, 10:14:33 PM
Yes it can as long as it is back up with a great project and usefulness is in a clear image nothing is limited in our society willing to accept change.
Activity: 68
August 29, 2018, 10:14:13 PM
There has so many crypto coin and new coins are emerging everyday. It is not impossible that there will be such coin that is better and more advanced than bitcoin, but it can't be easily replaced, bitcoin is the main crypto.
Activity: 462
August 29, 2018, 10:11:44 PM
Not easy and not yet but anything can happen in crypto and surprise us all thatbis for sure if you have been in crypto for atletas 4 years you know that anything is possible in here
Indeed, but actually if I think as a new product of Internet technology, it's superior to the traditional currency, but also must have certain deficiencies, as we know that so far BTC has built its defensive fortress as the largest crypto and the greatest for being a pioneer, But as history says, all the first will surely be surpassed by the future or the next. Because BTC acts as the flagship of all cryptos around the world.
copper member
Activity: 210
August 29, 2018, 09:56:06 PM
apparently many coins have tried to take the place of bitcoin, but so far no altcoin has managed it. many think it will never happen. meanwhile i think the same.  Wink
Activity: 196
August 29, 2018, 09:50:12 PM
In my opinion, there will be no other crypto that can replace bitcoin. Because if the existence of bitcoin is lost, then cryptocurrency is also likely to be lost along with bitcoin. So crypto is just another competitor of bitcoin at this time, not to replace it.

I’m curious. Why do you think other cryptos will fail without bitcoin? Are they structurally designed to depend on bitcoin? Don’t you think a crypto with a better structure and features are enough to make a coin beat out bitcoin? In my opinion, regardless of the existence of bitcoin, the strongest digital currency will survive.
Activity: 126
August 29, 2018, 05:24:20 PM
There will not be any coin that can replace the BTC's position, so I think we should find the pennies that will be profitable for us, not to worry about the BTC too much.
Pages:
Jump to: