Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 37. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 12:39:06 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
I agree with you. The price of them and the wide spreading of them will not be so good as btc. btc will be the king of the market for a very long time.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 12:37:14 AM
I think there will definitely be a coin to replace Bitcoin in the future. The cryptocurrency will have new coins appearing every day. Over time, there will be more high-tech coins. If Bitcoin has not improved, Will definitely be defeated
Activity: 220
August 29, 2018, 12:26:00 AM
It is very difficult when the altcoin can go beyond bitcoin, for now I am still convinced that bitcoin will be better than the altcoin, because most investors are more interested in investing with bitcoin for the future. Bitcoin may not be replaceable and this is only possible if there is a coin in the market that introduces something that bitcoin cannot do
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
August 29, 2018, 12:24:15 AM
According to my bitcoin it won't be easy for the defeated. Because it is already very long, and is also a very historic coins. So in my opinion, of course that will replace the old coins too, and have better technology, maybe just ethereum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
August 29, 2018, 12:23:19 AM
It's possible, like saying "can bitcoin replace satoshi?". Sounds like the same but potentially the related. Everything is possible here in cryptocurrency and the time is all that matter. Who knows in the future that the XRP will be more dominating than BTC and ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 12:20:00 AM
If we overlook it now on the current situation of all cryptocurrencies, we can't conclude that there will be other crypto that can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is the foundation of all cryptocurrencies and most of them are just contracted with bitcoin's exchanges. That's why bitcoin had the most volume in coinmarket. But we may wait for the future to come and see if there's other crypto that can replace bitcoin in the next generations.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
August 29, 2018, 12:05:47 AM
It will take time to replace the first coin but it's real. In the near future I think it's impossible and bitcoin will stay to be the 1st.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 29, 2018, 12:04:31 AM
If to replace may indeed will need quite a long time. because this will also not bitcoin is easy to be defeated. But if talking or not, I think of all the things in the crypto will be likely to occur.
Activity: 140
August 29, 2018, 12:03:52 AM
There are many coins which are better than bitcoin in many aspects. Some are faster than bitcoin and some have good scalability, even some have almost negligible transaction fee but they all have these features because they are not being used at the large scale at which BTC is being used. BTC is used in ICOs, it is also used for trading on all the exchanges which are present at the time and that's why it is slow or transaction fee is high. So BTC dominance is going to vanish easily. Of course some coins can supercede bitcoin in terms of  price per coin or even market cap but they can't dominate the market like bitcoin.
Activity: 93
August 28, 2018, 11:57:36 PM
What you said makes sense. I think the future of the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. I think there may be a new coin in the future that is very powerful and can replace Bitcoin. I also think that there may never be a coin. Beyond Bitcoin
Activity: 5
August 28, 2018, 11:55:57 PM
Recently I watched the development and ranking of coins from 2013 to 2018. Bitcoin has always been in the first place, and no coins can surpass Bitcoin.
Activity: 32
August 28, 2018, 11:53:27 PM
If any coin can replace Bitcoin in future then I think it will be Ethereum.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 11:22:24 PM
another crypto probably will not have technologies and systems as good as bitcoin. This will make the bitcoin remains the best crypto than others. Although the other appeared recently with the new system it also won't be enough replaced bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 28, 2018, 11:09:55 PM
I am not sure that there is a coin that can beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a very good level of reputation and capability in the world.
The closest one is currently Etherum. But if you see the strength, it takes a very long time to see Etherum experiencing an increase that is equivalent to Bitcoin. Bitcoin will last at least a long time.
Thats true after all bitcoin has been preferred and trusted compared to other coins. so in my opinion for the next few years or decades bitcoin will still be the main crypto and no one can replace it. unless all conditions change like bitcoin, it gets worse with prices, transactions, fees and so on
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 10:29:33 PM
Yeah. I may be a bitcoin fan, but I’m open minded enough to accept newer coins that could prove to have better features. I’m not talking about investments here, but as an actual digital currency we could use. Isn’t that the main reason cryptos were designed in the first place?
Activity: 67
August 28, 2018, 01:17:48 AM
In 2014, bitcoin showed a record correction of 90% and remained below the highs of November 2013 until the spring of 2017. Based on these facts, most experts suggest that this time the first crypto currency will take 1-2 years to recover, so, in their opinion, by the end of 2018, the rapid growth of quotations can not be expected
Activity: 119
August 28, 2018, 01:13:38 AM
There are a numerous coins in the crypto showcase. The most popular and slanting coin is without a doubt bitcoin and there is no uncertainty about that. The altcoins are likewise picking up energy in the market particularly ethereum and litecoin. To me no altcoin can ever supplant bitcoin in any capacity. This is on account of taking a gander at the pattern in the crypto showcase, as the other coin rises, and when bitcoin diminishes the vast majority of the altcoins excessively diminishes.
Activity: 188
August 27, 2018, 12:49:00 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
I don't think so because BTC is the king of the market and is increasing the price very fast in day by day. it's having a very strong platform and the team member.
Activity: 224
August 27, 2018, 12:48:06 PM
In my opinion, there will be no other crypto that can replace bitcoin. Because if the existence of bitcoin is lost, then cryptocurrency is also likely to be lost along with bitcoin. So crypto is just another competitor of bitcoin at this time, not to replace it.
copper member
Activity: 346
August 27, 2018, 12:41:50 PM
Currently the popularity and existence of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world is still very strong, many investors and crypto enthusiasts are hoping for Bitcoin.
The development of altcoin is very good and continues to increase, more and more altcoins are emerging which are quite potential and profitable.
Maybe someday there will be an altcoin that is growing rapidly and can compete with Bitcoin, but not now, it still takes a long time to be realized or even be able to shift Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: