Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 41. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 01:08:03 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

There are lots of good coins today which follow the footsteps of bitcoin but I believe that it would still be on top. Bitcoin has been through a lot and had faced a lot of trials but it stood firm and that's what made it on top. It would be hard for other coins to surpass it because it have been through a lot.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 01:07:58 PM
I don't think any altcoin can ever take the place of bitcoin. With him the crypto market stands and falls. Should that really happen, the crypto market will certainly change completely and not be like it is today.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
August 24, 2018, 01:03:21 PM
I do not think that we will find a replacement for bitcoins, it has the largest segment on the crypto currency market. And he enjoys great confidence.
Activity: 168
August 24, 2018, 12:58:12 PM
I don't really think any other crypto can replace bitcoin, though etheruem have a great future and a great platform which makes most altcoins to use its platform because its platform is very simple to use and secure, it is also the most popular altcoins currently available and used.
Activity: 24
August 24, 2018, 12:48:15 PM
i think that bitcoin will have a long life because it was the 1st, and the pioneer at cryptos
Activity: 112
August 24, 2018, 12:42:45 PM
This is actually a multi million dollar question. People share contradictory views on this but I always say that the future is unknown to everyone. Considering this issue, I think I agree with your points because everything indicates that btc controls the market and so it will be extremely difficult for any altcoin to surpass btc.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 12:41:10 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

It could be, anything can happen in the crypto world, even though there is a possibility that the altcoin can coup bitcoin.
At present, the most potential and closest altcoin to shift the position of bitcoin is ethereum, and that will happen soon.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
August 24, 2018, 12:34:04 PM
Everything is possible, mate. A lot of blockchain 4.0 appear and I guess that more and more new projects related with infrastructure will be created. That means , more competitors of BTC with advanced technology are busy creating breakthrough and one day BTC will be replaced.
Activity: 56
August 24, 2018, 12:26:38 PM
Replace Bitcoin is no longer possible. Because it is impossible to become the first cryptocurrency, this place is forever occupied.
Activity: 84
August 24, 2018, 10:34:55 AM
I sincerely think there are many coin in the market and that are good and others very promising and competing  with Bitcoin like Etherum and Ripple but I don't see them out shinning or over powering Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the future of digital currency
Activity: 55
Merit: 53
August 24, 2018, 10:08:25 AM

Do you agree???

We might not replace Bitcoin, but we're going to take the Gamecoin revival up the charts !!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44608503
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 06:49:25 AM
I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. Bitcoin does not have a direct competitor, as other currencies do not have such a powerful brand, infrastructure and a really working network.
Activity: 168
August 23, 2018, 06:45:54 AM
Bitcoin can not be replaced by any coin, because it's too late, bitcoin is the first!
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 23, 2018, 06:18:47 AM
There is no doubt to the fact that Bitcoin brought about cryptocurrency and so, other cryptos are referred to as Alts. The chances of altcoin replacing bitcoin is slim because bitcoin is still valued over other cryptos.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 06:12:10 AM
According to me Bitcoin has been the best coin till now and will also continue to be. There is no other Cryptocurrency which could replace it. But the only probability is that Ethereum is an altcoin which can gain the position equal to Bitcoin.
Activity: 90
August 23, 2018, 06:08:41 AM
I agree with your opinion that bitcoin is hard to beat in the price field. Maybe it can be defeated but it takes a long time
Activity: 137
KONIOS.com
August 23, 2018, 06:05:53 AM
I think it is very difficult to replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the pioneer of this industry. Its status is difficult to shake, but I believe this industry will develop better and now there are some excellent ones. The cryptocurrency is technically superior to Bitcoin.
Activity: 30
August 23, 2018, 06:05:22 AM
Indeed, bitcoin may be considered a starter for the cryptocurrency, but Bitcoin may not be able to keep up with the growing altcoin potential, which is actually more practical than bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 06:03:58 AM
Most probably only ETHEREUM is able to replace BITCOIN till now. ETHEREUM is gaining popularity fastly and is being used as base for many new coins and tokens.That is why ETHEREUM is giving a great competition to BITCOIN.
Activity: 57
August 23, 2018, 06:01:52 AM
Yes, I agree with you. The future is still far away. As the market grows, we can't be sure if there will actually be a coin to replace BTC in the future, but I also think that this is impossible within 10 years. It may even be impossible within 100 years.
Pages:
Jump to: