Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 45. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 651
Merit: 103
August 21, 2018, 03:42:25 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
There are no altcoins that can surpass bitcoin in terms of capitalization and price per each. Investors are keep buying bitcoins because of its potential that already proven. It is better if we will put our money in bitcoins than in altcoins.
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
August 21, 2018, 03:39:51 AM
I would say there is 0.02% chance that anything will replace BTC in the next 3-5 years. 

Over a longer timeframe, BTC will either evolve to become a global digital currency, or will be replaced by something more suitable for the times.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 03:32:43 AM
No one knows what will happen in future. In this market, sometimes everything seems so possible. On the other hand when i look the current mood of the market, i think there is no competitor that can replace the bitcoin.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 03:30:11 AM
At the present time, I think no coin can beat bitcoin to the top of the cryptocurrency market. But maybe in the future, new crypto will be created that hopefully can beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 03:17:11 AM
Anything can be happen and it can be happen to bitcoin or some other altcoin as well however there is no sign that some other coin would do as such in not so distant future. Yet, there are a couple of more settled altcoins, for example, Ethereum that have the possibility to coordinate in future obviously etherium need to enhance once more.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 03:13:47 AM
Bitcoin remains the most popular and widely used coin in the world...whatever happens to bitcoin determines the price d value of other coins.. It is difficult for any coin to just overtake bitcoin... Though we have other goods coins like ETH, XPR. which are also making a whole lot of sense in the market..
Activity: 322
August 21, 2018, 02:45:53 AM
Bitcoin is first and who started this revulution it ll be always on top of cryptocurrencies. I'm still not sure there will be altcoin that can replace the current position of bitcoin, even ethereum though. Bitcoin is the basis of all crypto currency, and its replacement seems impossible to me.  Cheesy
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
August 21, 2018, 02:45:33 AM
I think so, but sometimes I am afraid that BCH could do that as the support. However, it will be so hard to overtake the BTC in a short time as you said already. On the other hands, there is more some coin which is good like as ETH, XRP. But they need more time to be a King. And we are walking with all of them.
Activity: 294
August 21, 2018, 02:43:39 AM
No, I don't think there is another crypto that replaces bitcoint, I think bitcoint is currently the top coint, but we don't know for the future because it is still difficult to predict, but no altcoint can replace bitcoint
Activity: 148
August 21, 2018, 02:43:21 AM
I don't think there is any cryptocurrency that can replace Bitcoin. You can see that there are many cryptocurrencies in the market that are more advanced than Bitcoin, but they still can't surpass it. Bitcoin represents more than just a cryptocurrency. And the entire industry.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
August 21, 2018, 02:41:45 AM
Fully agree the next 5 years there is no competition from bitcoin and I'm not sure about it at all. When will the last bitcoin he very much will rise in price. My opinion is that bitcoin is analogous to gold, people will keep their money and means of sustainable investments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 02:34:33 AM
I don't think so because bitcoin is the head of all the crypto currencies while the bitcoin is using by all the crypto users for different reasons while other crypto are using by limited users and mostly for investment purpose. SO because of the value of bitcoin among the crypto world no one can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 185
August 21, 2018, 02:28:25 AM
I figure Ethereum can't. Bitcoin has an utilization that eth can't do. Bitcoin is made before some other coin and there can be no other preferred coin over bitcoin. The maker of bitcoin just can configuration coin that can supplant bitcoin in light of the fact that he recognizes what will make the coin to enhance and improve it more than their first made one.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 21, 2018, 02:25:07 AM
This should be very difficult to achieve, and the time it may take is 10-20 years, and it may never be possible. Bitcoin creates a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 103
August 21, 2018, 02:23:57 AM
I don't agree with your point of view. I don't think anyone can predict in the future. This is an unanswered question. There are many good altcoins in the cryptocurrency market every day. No one can guarantee that there will be no one in the future. a cryptocurrency to beat bitcoin,
Activity: 364
August 21, 2018, 02:22:15 AM
Today there is no coin that can compete with bitcoin. The cost of bitcoin determines the trend of the whole market. But what will happen in 2-3 years, no one knows.
Perhaps TON (a token that will be integrated with Telegram) will become so popular that it will replace bitcoin.
Activity: 101
August 20, 2018, 04:34:41 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

In my opinion at some point you will see one, however, as of this moment, I suppose it is in order to earlier to express which. Because BTC is actually behaving since the flagship of cryptos all over the globe. To date BTC has built it is stronghold since the biggest as well as finest cryptos of due to as being a leader. However since the background informed all of us, some of the individuals becoming very first is going to be certainly exceeded through the long-term or even the following one.
Activity: 27
August 20, 2018, 09:07:45 AM
Until now, I still don't believe that any cryptocurrency can replace Bitcoin. Although the price of cryptocurrency is falling, Bitcoin still ranks first. I believe it is still a giant in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
August 20, 2018, 09:03:48 AM
My opinion in theory is, in principle, possible. Is the question real or is it in practice? After all, in fact Bitkoin's replacement, at the moment, no. Many crypto-currencies have reached a high level. But they are not ready to notice Bitcoin now.
Activity: 86
August 20, 2018, 08:55:28 AM
For my own sentiment, Bitcoin can be supplant by other digital money that is much cutting edge or much superior to Bitcoin. For whatever length of time that that the advantages of that coin will outperformed the Bitcoin, it will do. For instance , the exchange charges of Bitcoin currently is extremely high, imagine a scenario in which there is new digital money that has lesser exchange expenses. Consider it.
Pages:
Jump to: