Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 43. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 22, 2018, 01:37:43 PM
I doubt that today there is a coin that can compete with bitcoin. But in a few years, a token may appear, which will be more popular. For example, if a token is issued by a large corporation or social network.
I also do not think that now some kind of coin can replace bitkoyn, but in a couple of years everything will be possible. We will see new interesting technologies and opportunities.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 01:33:33 PM
I think ethereum very can rival bitcoin and accordingly oust him from the primary spot. In any event in light of the fact that at ethereum ceaseless advance, and bitcoin marks It hard to each and every altcoin to supplant bitcoin from numerous points of view. In term of value, bitcoin is the most elevated, in term of prevalence bitcoin is additionally the most notoriety. In any case, the sky is the limit who knows, in couple of years from now, there is a coin that can beat bitcoin.time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
August 22, 2018, 09:00:55 AM
I doubt that today there is a coin that can compete with bitcoin. But in a few years, a token may appear, which will be more popular. For example, if a token is issued by a large corporation or social network.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 21, 2018, 05:51:21 PM
I do not think that in general it will be possible to replace bitcoin. It is an icon and a symbol of all cryptocurrency. Nichno will not be able to replace it. The belief can be gone in other coins, but only not in bitcoin.
Activity: 292
August 22, 2018, 04:29:34 AM
I don't think there will be anyone who can beat and replace bitcoin at any time, because bitcoin will become the king of cryptocurrency at any time.
Activity: 507
August 22, 2018, 04:07:23 AM
Fundamentally, the growth in the cost of bitcoin is not supported by anything. Its price is the result of speculation. He took a leading position, because he first entered the market. But the main task of the crypto currency as a payment instrument is to ensure fast and safe circulation of funds, and not to increase the rate at all. Bitcoin in this sense no longer meets the requirements for the largest crypto currency in terms of capitalization. It is rather a bubble, manipulation, speculative tool.
Activity: 336
August 22, 2018, 02:46:20 AM
I agree with you and I think Bitcoin is in its place. Bitcoin price will grow every year and then I think it will become worldwide standard cryptocurrency without any doubts.
Activity: 185
August 22, 2018, 01:43:54 AM
Despite the fact that any cryptographic money will outperform Bitcoin later on, It won't be a legislature situated coin. Since individuals are after decentralization. That is the reason they got associated with bitcoin in any case. Nonetheless, nothing keep going forever. Same goes for the bitcoin top spot. For the present, I don't perceive any digital money that has what it takes to ousted bitcoin.
Activity: 640
August 22, 2018, 01:34:28 AM
I think no coin can replace the Bitcoin. Its same like nothing can replace gold. Bitcoin is crypto gold and its value will only grow with years.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 07:41:42 PM
It is hard to answer that question, there are altcoins that is way more better than bitcoin not in the terms of price but in terms of much better benefits that altcoin has, like ethereum which has its own blockchain and supports many tokens.
Activity: 266
August 21, 2018, 07:32:45 PM
I think that ether has such a possibility and it is also a leader which follows the btc which means that you can buy both of them and one of them will become the leading coin because it is the best one
Activity: 84
August 21, 2018, 07:28:25 PM
I do not think there is any code that can replace the BTC, ETH is the most potential coin and I think they can but this will be very difficult to happen. It takes a long time for eth to make it through the BTC. According to this, Bitcoin will remain a focal point for crypto for a while. But I also do not think if we will find a substitute for bitcoin like that, maybe some decent competitor but bitcoin is what is there and will not be able to replace it in its position. I also see if many people who challenge their market leader will have other uses and functions that bitcoin does not have.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
August 21, 2018, 07:17:10 PM
I do not think so. Bitcoin is the most important coin, which will always remain in the first place. People trust bitcoin, so no alternative coin can replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 69
August 21, 2018, 07:14:50 PM
No one can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is bitcoin, maybe there are good competitors but never can replace it, because for me bitcoin is the king and queen of all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 180
August 21, 2018, 06:15:39 PM
Yes, I agree that in the near future we will not see a coin that could surpass bitcoin and reduce the impact of bitcoin on altcoins.
Activity: 224
August 21, 2018, 06:13:41 PM
This same question maybe other crypto can replace have been asked on this same platform times without number, and after reading most of the post and reply I think there is none that can replace it including the almighty etheruem.
Activity: 66
August 21, 2018, 05:59:19 PM
No any other coin that can replace bitcoin because bitcoin is the number one coin in the market and it the one that determines the value of all other coin
Activity: 198
August 21, 2018, 05:55:52 PM
Maybe but not now. I believe that someday the altcoin will replace the bitcoin. But at the moment altcoins are too far from bitcoin
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
August 21, 2018, 05:46:22 PM
I agree that there are coins with a stronger platform than Bitcoin. But they will not be able to compete with him yet, he has the strongest position in the market. At least for now.
I don't think that there is a crypto that can surpass bitcoin sooner or later. Bitcoin now is in a strong position in the market and it's impossible for other crypto to surpass it, maybe that will happen in 10 years or maybe more, nobody knows what we will happen in the distante future.
Activity: 280
August 21, 2018, 01:01:00 PM
I agree that there are coins with a stronger platform than Bitcoin. But they will not be able to compete with him yet, he has the strongest position in the market. At least for now.
Pages:
Jump to: