Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 47. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 16, 2018, 02:24:28 PM
No,I don't think so. It's not possible to replace Bitcoin. At this moment Bitcoin is the most trusted cropto for most of us. Bitcoin is first  crypto and the general people also know about it. And there is no one who beat Bitcoin at this moment. And half of the market investment is in Bitcoin. No one have that much volume and marketcap . And all big exchanges have Bitcoin pairs so circulations is a key for Bitcoin to stay on top. And no one gonna trust anything like Bitcoin. But nothing stays forever. Let's see what happens in upcoming future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
August 16, 2018, 01:58:00 PM
Well I don't think so. Bitcoin is the most oldest and the most trustworthy crypto currency around the world. If any new investor want to invest in crypto currency then he will first hard the name bitcoin. It's popularity is also increasing day by day. As a result of which many of the economist already predicted that one day bitcoin will be a global currency. So i dont think o anybody can replace Bitcoin
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 01:47:00 PM
Bitcoin is the biggest and the most valuable coin in the cryptocurrency world today it is a coin the is very widely recognised and has done amazingly I think there is no coin that can replace it
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:39:53 PM
I do not longer believe that another altcoin could replace bitcoin.
Although many altcoins will continue to try to take the place of bitcoin.
It looks like bitcoin will stay at #1 for a long time.
Activity: 46
August 16, 2018, 01:33:24 PM
I think its really not possible.bitcoin is a mother of crypto..if bitcoin dead then all crypto will be dead.
there are not any strong project like btc who can replace the bitcoin position!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 01:31:38 PM
In my opinion, the position of a king will not be easy to be replaced by other coins, even though there are other coins like ethereum which have better potential among other altcoins. But the strengthening of bitcoin from year to year continues to experience growth and the community also continues to experience ever-expanding developments. So that makes all the altcoins difficult to penetrate and replace bitcoin.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
August 16, 2018, 01:29:56 PM
No. This can't happen. Bitcoin is a leader in capitalization and trust in this coin precisely because bitcoin is trusted by millions of people. And the credibility of the new any new coin what is the reason?

Agreed. Now the market is young and bitcoin has too large a gap in development and trust. And the choice between tokens of its level is not too great. Ethereum can only loosely be ascribed to the level of bitcoin and all.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 16, 2018, 01:27:23 PM
No. This can't happen. Bitcoin is a leader in capitalization and trust in this coin precisely because bitcoin is trusted by millions of people. And the credibility of the new any new coin what is the reason?
Activity: 123
August 16, 2018, 01:27:16 PM
Some coins have the potential to do it in future. Anyway i think it will take many years and will not happen soon.
Activity: 141
August 16, 2018, 01:25:45 PM
I think it could be some day, But for sure it will be not soon, BTC is the famous and more stable coin for now, as it could be
I believe that in this even there need. Why should someone move forward when the most experienced and strong token is ahead. He began his work long ago and faced such difficulties that not one today's token can not cope with.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 01:24:07 PM
well, probably not for the first time,and in General looking at the trend I very much doubt that this will be the first time the development of the market,can only be through desetileti,as they say wait and see what will happen,and I do Sault tochngo of course, impossible,all can be
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
August 16, 2018, 01:21:24 PM
I think it could be some day, But for sure it will be not soon, BTC is the famous and more stable coin for now, as it could be
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 16, 2018, 01:20:36 PM
it can, because in my opinion it is impossible if bitcoin has always been the king of cryptocurrency, so in my opinion it is certain that someday any other crypto will replace bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 10:34:55 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
You have to understand a simple thing - bitcoin is not dependent on the development of his own blockchain. Its value is expressed in another, namely, in the desire of people to own it. Ethereum, Waves and other projects have more developed blockchains, but bitcoin will always remain the first number in the crypto market.
Activity: 322
August 16, 2018, 01:18:32 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
I 50% agree and 50% disagree, I disagree that it will take that long to beat bitcoin, I think two years and bitcoin will be replaced, as bitcoins transactions are slow and we literally have every day some ICO coming out. I think ETH should be number one  and will be in 2 years. We just have to wait and see
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
August 16, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

Do you agree???

Within the next 5 years, the leading place of bitcoin does not threaten anything, but I would not go any further. And the competitor bitcoin can be as already well-known altcoins, as well as completely new or not existing projects for today
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 12:57:00 PM
Ethereum is gaining popularity steadily but I don't think they can replace bitcoin in the next couple of years my candid opinion

To my mind it is possible but may be in the far future. Not now. The Ethereum really is a worthy competitor to Bitcoin but now it can not replace the Bitcoin's position. Bitcoin is the leader on the cryptomarket now and influence on the whole situation.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 16, 2018, 12:44:34 PM
Bitcoin is not the “Yahoo” before a “Google” of Cryptocurrency. If we must make an analogy to compare digital assets, it is more accurate to say that Bitcoin is like gold, and altcoins are like platinum, oil, or silver. They are digital assets, not companies, and they are each valuable for different reasons (most of the altcoins are valuable for speculative reasons alone). Bitcoin may not remain the most valuable cryptocurrency, but I can’t see a path where Bitcoin is abandoned entirely. Bitcoin is in Space. There are satellites broadcasting the network to a majority of the world at the moment. This means that anyone with a satellite dish and a computer can participate in Bitcoin. It no longer relies on the internet functioning to work.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 11:49:46 AM
I think so yes its possible. In fact I think ethereum is the closest crypto that can beat bitcoin but it will take a long time before it happens.

No, my friend, it will never take the place of Bitcoin. yes, sure, Ethereum is the coolest altcoin but it is used mostly in Smart contracts and in ICOs. Bitcoin is mostly a currency and the most popular one.
Activity: 41
August 14, 2018, 05:13:15 PM
Ethereum is gaining popularity steadily but I don't think they can replace bitcoin in the next couple of years my candid opinion
Pages:
Jump to: