Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 82. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I think sooner or later replacement should occur, it will not mean that bitcoin will collapse, but he will soon give up his 1 place in capitalization on the crypto market and I think first place will take ETH!
I also think that bitcoin will not fall in price, but simply decrease in volume of capitalization. But from ETH it is a really good predtinent which has all chances to become king of the crypto market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I think that until even Bitcoin can not be replaced. I am convinced that Bitcoin will reach its highest price point until no altcoin can replace it. Because after all Bitcoin is a coin that became the beginning of the world of cryptocurrency is formed. With the total supply there is so limited. And so many devotees, it is not impossible if the price will be very high.

Based on the trends on the market of different coins, there are some of the coins that shows a great potential in the future. But I think it will take years before bitcoin will be dethrone.
Activity: 262
The leadership of the current crypto currency, such as bitcoin, is determined by some advantages. The primacy on such fertile soil gave birth to its seeds. This tree is the first to be above the others and takes more attention, like the trees of the sun's rays. As a result, these advantages allow bitcoin not only to be heard, but also to maintain its authority. But this is so long as some major forces do not want to pour considerable resources into another crypto currency to promote its growth and popularity. A completely different question is whether it is necessary for anyone.
It is possible how to bypass bitcoin by its height, and to knock it down so that it can grow a new one on this one. That's only the problem of the second option is that at the moment, bitcoin is associated directly with the crypto currency and any manipulations will directly affect all crypto-currencies. If it is possible to unfasten these two concepts from each other, bitcoin can quickly give up its positions.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Bitcoin has now finally begun to gain positions and grow in capitalization, but the Ethereum now looks much more convincing and I think that next year, Ethereum will be TOP 1.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Considering the fact that bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency does not mean it cannot be replaced. There are so many altcoins coming in the pipeline which I think as time goes on it can catch up with bitcoin. It only needs time
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I think sooner or later replacement should occur, it will not mean that bitcoin will collapse, but he will soon give up his 1 place in capitalization on the crypto market and I think first place will take ETH!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

Altcoins are too far from bitcoin, this is what you see when you look closely at the digital currency market chart. Based on the statistics and numbers, BTC dominates the market and no one can stop that even ETH as the best altcoin in the market. Maybe not now, but someday an altcoin will replace BTC as being the best digital currency in the market. ETH and LTC are one of the best altcoins to me, and I earned a lot of profit from it, sustainability, security, and profitability won't be a problem.
Activity: 294
I think that until even Bitcoin can not be replaced. I am convinced that Bitcoin will reach its highest price point until no altcoin can replace it. Because after all Bitcoin is a coin that became the beginning of the world of cryptocurrency is formed. With the total supply there is so limited. And so many devotees, it is not impossible if the price will be very high.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
I will say there are much coins in circulation that can replace Bitcoin as the Mother of all Digital Currencies. Some coins like Ethereum, NEO and litecoin have possible potential in the market to overtake Bitcoin few years to come, but that is much more like a thread going through the face of a needle or the nose of a camel. If it will happen it will take a decade to manifest.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

Replays? Unlikely. BTC now has 36.0% Dominance. Before it was more than 50%. I think dominance will decrease, but no one action will have more % than BTC
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

has been a lot of discussion about other crypto that can replace bitcoin. of course this is very likely even possible in the future some crypto will be able to stand parallel to bitcoin. only, from time to time until now no one can become a bitcoin strong competitor. the market is always bound with bitcoin and this will continue in the next few decades.
Activity: 252
Some say that if Facebook releases tokens - they would demolish BTC.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
In order to replace BTC coin must be fully independent from it.
I mean not only its own blockchain and purpose but independence in terms of market.
If some changes of some coin can cause changes in the bitcoin course, this coin may be BTC killer.
Activity: 89
Not really. Right there just isn't another coin with enough potential to overtake bitcoin. The money in the market now is also way too distributed amongst the thousands of coins that are in the market that there isn't just enough concentration of money on a single coin that will help it overtake bitcoin. We should all accept that bitcoin will always lead the market
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Do you agree???

nope. no one replaces bitcoin as top one cryptocurrency. bitcoin is the largest and the most popular cryptocurrency out there. even ethereum can't replace it.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
If there is a one currency can replace bitcoin it could be the ethereum. Well eth has a very very great volune in market exchanfe any may company or ICO aceepting eth as payment. If we compare btc and eth it has allmost havent different only its price. Well bitcoim is first currency published so we cant judge eth that is lately comes in crypto world
Activity: 252
There may be no other crypto today that rivals the bitcoin price, and perhaps no one can replace Bitcoin before there is a crypto that can match the price with Bitcoin. But that does not rule out if other crypto will compete with bitcoin prices with them offering a high security system and provide a lot of convenience for its users.
Activity: 238
I think when you look on the technically site of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, there are a lot of coins who can replace bitcoin. Because technically bitcoin is really old, and its no able to handle that much transactions to make it to a world cryptocurrencies. Its to slow, and the transaction fees are to high. So in future we will have a coin who is able to do this. But these coin will not be that much value as bitcoin is. So in my opinion, i dont think that we will ever have a cryptocurrency who will be more valuable then bitcoin!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I agreed with your opinion in this market presently, Any other altcoin can't replace Bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the father of all  crypto currency in this market, if bitcoin price decreases, then all the coins value will go down.
yes there are many rising competitors but I think they cannot be bigger then bitcoin.
Activity: 566
Yeah, anything is possible but if that will happen at all. The crypto must be offering something exceptional or it is backed by government that way it is possible.
Pages:
Jump to: