Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin also lead to corruption ? - page 10. (Read 51258 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 06:12:06 AM
This can still happen because it is completely anonymous and is well suited to use for shady purposes. So, some people become bitter about Bitcoin because of this
Activity: 524
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 06:02:34 AM
Corruption is not a matter of bicoin, dollars or money, it is a greedy human brain problem and wants shortcuts to earn money, with or without the bitcoin the corruptors will forever exist.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 05:32:19 AM
I don't think Btc will lead to corruption since I believe that it can be a key to stop it. Btc may raise scams, but not corruption I guess.
Activity: 84
February 11, 2018, 02:57:39 AM
I think yes it may lead to corruption if our government is full of greed and lust about money. But if they are well discipline d person it will not goes to a corruption that we are thinkind about
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 01:30:20 AM
Technology, without a doubt, is the leading distractor for all corrupt activities. Corruption is everywhere, even in the government or sometimes in a organization. Bitcoin is like money, so it will lead to corruption. I wish it will become harder to corrupt people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
February 11, 2018, 12:27:55 AM
this question we have to answer with our instincts as bitcoin users, corruption is discussed? whether bitcoin can cause corruption. for me bitcoin can not be used for corruption, but all can happen to bitcoin. it all depends on the users because the technology is present certainly the pros and cons.
So what is it your pointing out? You said Bitcoin cannot used to corruption then you contradict it with "but all can happen to bitcoin". It seems you don't have a solid stand on the matter being discussed. Also, you said that it depends to the user if he/she will use Bitcoin to do corruptive things, and using Bitcoin as a tool for it, also it is a factor in the corruption, thus we can say that it can lead to corruption
Bitcoin can helps the government use it to corruption, but you have to remember, if the goverment accept to use the Bitcoin technology - blockchain - to apply in ID card, ID wallet to receive salary ... and show all private asset related the economy of the country, can they earn money from corruption? What do you think about this situation? Cool
It will be a different story if that happens. If the government started accepting the use of Bitcoin or Blockchain Technology, the purpose of Bitcoin which was Satoshi envisioned would be gone right? A decentralized currency where no other third-party entities can intervene. Also, if that happens, I doubt there will be many of us who would be willing to abide by the government's order.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 01:58:16 PM
Not a chance. Bitcoin is effective as it will show where and whom to money goes. Besides all the transactions will be specified with the recipient. So, bitcoin can reduce or eliminate the corruption.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 10, 2018, 01:52:03 PM
Bitcoin or dollar or anything else doesn't matter because curruption is on people heads and any currency can't help. Bad people creating courruption not money.
Yes, corruption is not a dollar or bitcoin issue, as long as there is intention to corrupt anything can be corrupted, but we must understand that the presence of bitcoin can add to the convenience of people for corruption because they save money to bitcoin and never traced.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
February 10, 2018, 01:28:38 PM
this question we have to answer with our instincts as bitcoin users, corruption is discussed? whether bitcoin can cause corruption. for me bitcoin can not be used for corruption, but all can happen to bitcoin. it all depends on the users because the technology is present certainly the pros and cons.
So what is it your pointing out? You said Bitcoin cannot used to corruption then you contradict it with "but all can happen to bitcoin". It seems you don't have a solid stand on the matter being discussed. Also, you said that it depends to the user if he/she will use Bitcoin to do corruptive things, and using Bitcoin as a tool for it, also it is a factor in the corruption, thus we can say that it can lead to corruption
Bitcoin can helps the government use it to corruption, but you have to remember, if the goverment accept to use the Bitcoin technology - blockchain - to apply in ID card, ID wallet to receive salary ... and show all private asset related the economy of the country, can they earn money from corruption? What do you think about this situation? Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 10, 2018, 01:03:28 PM
Bitcoin or dollar or anything else doesn't matter because curruption is on people heads and any currency can't help. Bad people creating courruption not money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
February 10, 2018, 11:51:04 AM
So what is it your pointing out? You said Bitcoin cannot be used to corruption then you contradict it with "but all can happen to bitcoin". It seems you don't have a solid stand on the matter being discussed. Also, you said that it depends to the user if he/she will use Bitcoin to do corruptive things, and using Bitcoin as a tool for it, also it is a factor in the corruption, thus we can say that it can lead to corruption
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 11:17:35 AM
Yes it can but there are more easy ways for big money payments for corruptions. Tax heaven places like Man Island where all businessmen, politicians and celebrities have their anonym accounts with millions and billions of dollars on them
Activity: 129
February 10, 2018, 11:13:00 AM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?
Corrupted people will always have remedies. I think some reasons why some government keep on banning cryptocurrency to reduce corruption. Because "crocodiles" are using crypto to hide thier monies instead of bank. Using bitcoin to hide your money is not transparent, they cannot distinguish where they get that money and how they get that money much.
Activity: 168
February 10, 2018, 10:02:22 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
February 10, 2018, 09:56:26 AM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?

I believe Bitcoin can also lead to corruption especially when someone is greedy enough to hold all bitcoins in the world. Corruption in which a person doesnt want to sell the bitcoin and be distributed equally. However, because it is very hard to earn bitcoin and hardly a person can have 2-3 bitcoin, it is unlikely to happen. Also no one has the ability to control bitcoin.
Activity: 84
February 10, 2018, 09:27:15 AM
Maybe because we can say that corruption is normal but if ther are rules and regulation we can prevent this kind of corruption. Corruption is everywhere but corruption is not there if our leaders are disciplined person.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 08:50:30 AM
Definitely it can lead to corruption. Bitcoin is controlled by people and people can be corrupted. The only advantage of bitcoin is, it can be seen in Blockchain which anyone can manage to check. So corruption is in a way can be lessen.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 08:11:08 AM
A good question. I asked it to my friends and family, but no one answered me either. I looked at the forums and wrote everything differently. My personal opinion is that bitcoin can not lead to corruption.
Activity: 224
February 10, 2018, 08:07:32 AM
As long as there were currency,there will be always possiblities of corruption.It is because of some people who wants to use the money for themselves and doesnt want to share.Money makes people greedy and selfish once they are take over by it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 11:57:00 PM

It is on the hands of the people who have the money. If you have lots of miney then you have power. It is the individual's choice whether he or she will use it correctly or the other way around.
Pages:
Jump to: