Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin be ban? - page 12. (Read 2617 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 07:19:13 AM
Bit coin can be banned.Some countries have been banned.But banned coin can not be used because of the ban.The number of Bit coin users will decrease.But it is not possible to completely stop users.The government must monitor every transaction in order to prevent the use of Bit coin.But how much is it possible if bit coin money transfers take place entirely indirectly.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 05:32:27 AM
can not, nobody can ban bitcoin, government, groups, organizations? all can not.
bitcoin can not stop and can not be controlled by anyone.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 05:43:36 AM
Yes and it just happened to some countries. they are trying to pursue on some laws that would prohibit us from using bitcoin. Because for we all know bitcoin can cause imbalance in the global market sooner or later. And to prevent that they will try to ban it. Since they wont have any authority to regulate its price by any means.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
December 21, 2017, 05:40:48 AM
can not, nobody can ban bitcoin, government, groups, organizations? all can not.
bitcoin can not stop and can not be controlled by anyone.
In my own point of view, i believe bitcoin can be ban by the government of a country because the government are the ones who makes the law but they cannot removed it in the internet. There are already some countries who banned bitcoin because they think bitcoin is illegal but for now i think they already unbanned it.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 05:29:01 AM
Hello, I do not have a U.S. dollar account and want to buy a lot of bitcoin. I can buy it at a price higher than 1% on the current website,you can earn 1% without any risk . I pay you USD,you buy it and transfor bitcoin to my bitcoin wallet ,Please contact me at whatsapp: 8617756033561, or my email: [email protected]
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 05:27:01 AM
Some countries like Japan have legalised Bitcoin. Other are regulating and introducing taxes on earnings from Bitcoin rise. While some countries are trying to control it so their citizens don't get caught in Ponzi schemes. Countries like India are continuously warning their citizens to not get involved in Bitcoin as it is not a legal tender.

Well, Bitcoin exsits in internet, so any ban would only make all the trades go underground, but the trades will still occur.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 05:18:38 AM
Surely bitcoin can be banned. After all its a decentralized currency, there are high chances that it gets banned as it can be used for a lot of suspicious illegal activities and leave no trace of it. So that could be a reason to ban it and also there is no tax applicable on it and that could be a danger to the economy. So, Yes there are a lot of reasons to ban bitcoin. But it is kind of impossible to completely "kill" bitcoin as there might be users who'd still believe in it and continue using it!
But apart from this there might be no other proper reasons to ban bitcoin!
it's a shame that they hide behind the fact that bitcoin is used for illegal actions and forbids it...then it is fashionable to forbid a lot of things, because swindlers are everywhere( this is simply an excuse to prevent people from becoming more independent
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 04:29:30 AM
Bitcoin is already banned in some countries so its not a question of if it can be banned, it is already outlawed in many countries.

Yeah, the same situation can be only in few countries, not everywhere.
But Internet more freely, than government think. BTC in internet will be always
December 21, 2017, 04:29:19 AM
Of course, some countries forbid bitcoin in their territory for some reason. They make the rules for ban bitcoin, but this does not rule out the possibility of people still able to transact with bitcoin in the online store.
Activity: 168
December 21, 2017, 04:19:30 AM
Bitcoin is already banned in some countries so its not a question of if it can be banned, it is already outlawed in many countries.
Merit: 114
December 21, 2017, 04:12:00 AM
Surely bitcoin can be banned. After all its a decentralized currency, there are high chances that it gets banned as it can be used for a lot of suspicious illegal activities and leave no trace of it. So that could be a reason to ban it and also there is no tax applicable on it and that could be a danger to the economy. So, Yes there are a lot of reasons to ban bitcoin. But it is kind of impossible to completely "kill" bitcoin as there might be users who'd still believe in it and continue using it!
But apart from this there might be no other proper reasons to ban bitcoin!
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
December 21, 2017, 03:42:34 AM
Yes, There are a lot of country who already banned bitcoins because some of the people are using it for illegal transactions like terrorist in some other country and it was a very bad thing to happen for us who are hoping for bitcoins to have a bright future.
Activity: 378
December 21, 2017, 03:36:55 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

For me bitcoin can't be ban because there are so many popular person here and for me they will do all that they can for bitcoin so that it will not be ban. Bitcoin now are so popular and famous because they all know by using it or working on it they can earn a lot of money so I will be not surprise if someone are try to ban it or hack it.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
December 21, 2017, 03:31:18 AM
I think there are no certain circumstances that bitcoin can be banned in the whole world; since the company of bitcoin is a legal entity.
They have an authority given from the government; from this they can operate no matter where it is as long as it was allowed by the government and they not forbidden any rule of law.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
December 21, 2017, 03:21:39 AM
The governments can try a lot of measures to ban it, but they will probably accomplish nothing more than pushing btc underground, which means governments will miss out on taxes. Due to this, it makes more sense for them to regulate it instead of outlawing it.
YES your opinion is really good. Indirectly the government also get the results by way of, levy taxes on every transaction in a country. so the government will think about how the future of bitcoin will go forward.
Activity: 175
December 21, 2017, 02:19:32 AM
all that can happen if bitcoin is used for crime then it is not the only country that descend tangang but the world will ban bitcoin if using bitcoin for crime and fraud therefore we as bitcoin member do not ever menggelekan bitcoin to citizens, and use bitcoin for everyday life -the day so fore good luck to the members of botcoin Grin
Activity: 240
December 21, 2017, 02:14:29 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
Bitcoin can be banned but not totally banned. We all know that some countries are banning bitcoins because of its huge amounta nd also maybe because they cant hold it for now. If people try to ban bitcoin, they will need to have certain adjustments especially on our technology.
Bitcoins are in our technology, no one can have a strong hold to it, no one could dictate it, and no one can totally ban it from spreading or no one can ban bitcoins to be used by people.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
December 21, 2017, 02:11:08 AM
i see some countries ban bitcoin therfor it is possible for bitcoin to be banned. however i still have a questions on my mind on how can they posibly banned bitcoin? i mean bitcoin is digital and no one holds it.  maybe the website and physical establishments that is related to bitcoin (e.g bitcoin atms and exchanges)  are the only one that government can ban but not the bitcoin itself. yet there were still many countries that supports and legalize bitcoin becuase bitcoin can trully help and improve the current state of the country by providing easy and fast money transfers worldwide.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
December 21, 2017, 02:08:30 AM
Despite some states attempts to prohibit bitcoin, I don't think that it will work. We live in a digital world and to stop the bitcoin,
modern means of communication, first of all the Internet, must be banned. Whoever does this will return to the Stone Age.
Therefore, we can sleep peacefully and not be afraid that BTC will be banned.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 02:01:10 AM
Well i dont see anyway that could possibly happen because for something to be ban it has to bec controlled by someone or a group of persons, but we all know that bitcoin only grows or fall with the influence of the coin market and the coinmarket is no individual it is we all, how much we buy, sell and  invest on cryptocurrency, the only thing that could be ban is us, and if the whole world bans everyone from crypto trading only then could bitcoin fall in total price. If not then i see no way that could lead to its ban...
Pages:
Jump to: