Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin be ban? - page 13. (Read 2617 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 01:46:19 AM
If you mean its banned from country,yes it can by making a regulation about it
But banning it from everyone is impossible,people will find a way or another to use it and nothing can stop that
Yes, i couldnt agree more. Because of the government who see bitcoin as a threat to their system, bitcoin may actually be banned or may be regulated but it is only applicable in their country. Some other countries have legalized bitcoin so i there are chances that bitcoin wouldnt be banned all over the world. That's all I can say.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 01:42:04 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
I think for now not yet but I expect bitcoin will continue to exist and increasingly become the best to be an investment place and if it could be the currency used all over the world
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 21, 2017, 01:35:03 AM
As you can see in the present time, Bitcoin has been banned in a number of countries in the world, but that's just the Government banned to ensure safety for the nation's economy. The nature of the Bitcoin, as well as cryptocurrency, is not subject to the control of any individual or organization. So the Bitcoin can be ban in some countries but people in that country will still continue Bitcoin transactions as usual. As in the country, prohibited transaction if the Bitcoin individuals together. But most people are trading through the crypto platform is mostly.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 01:24:38 AM
No, bitcoin cannot be ban as of now, if it can be ban, why not authorities made legal action when bitcoin was started spreading out throughout the world? Many people can file a case against the government primarily the bitcoin users once bitcoin was banned since it cost so much money.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 01:15:17 AM
I think this is possible that bitcoin can be ban. First of all it is not registered at security and exchange commission or in BSP. Bitcoin did not pay tax so that's means it is illegal. When something did not pay tax government did not get any income. All we know that government always give attention ONLY in the things that they get something.  So anytime government will ban bitcoin. I saw a news that BSP give a warning in investing at bitcoin. I think government see that there are may tax or income that they will lost because of bitcoin.

Who will then pay the tax? I think the government will just regulate the use of bitcoin. Bitcoin is just a currency and no one owns it but the investors itself. The government still get profit from the transactions made in converting their fiat money to bitcoin.
Activity: 546
December 20, 2017, 09:59:52 AM
I think this is possible that bitcoin can be ban. First of all it is not registered at security and exchange commission or in BSP. Bitcoin did not pay tax so that's means it is illegal. When something did not pay tax government did not get any income. All we know that government always give attention ONLY in the things that they get something.  So anytime government will ban bitcoin. I saw a news that BSP give a warning in investing at bitcoin. I think government see that there are may tax or income that they will lost because of bitcoin.
Activity: 239
CAT.EX Exchange
December 20, 2017, 09:39:26 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

what do you think ?
yes, there are some countries that ban bitcoin, but that's not a serious issue for bitcoin and we are involved in it
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
December 20, 2017, 09:13:40 AM
It is possible that bitcoin will be banned in a certain country, and a government has the authority to do it. It depends on the situation of the country with bitcoin; if bitcoin causes bad things in the country, there will be a chance that it will be removed and banned by the government. On the other hand, government won't ban bitcoin if it does not cause problems inside the country.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
December 20, 2017, 09:02:04 AM
I think it is possible to be ban the bitcoin and government can do it itut I think it will take for too long before they can make it like what they do in their own currency they made.
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
December 20, 2017, 08:58:32 AM
I don't think so that its possible but the government its taking steps to ban the cryptocurrency. Because they cannot keep track of the transactions of bitcoins and can't be able to take the tax so they can ban.
Activity: 210
December 20, 2017, 08:15:35 AM
Of course it can be.
But will it mean that bitcoin will cease to exist.
I dont think so. It will take a lot more than that to put a stop with bitcoin.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
December 20, 2017, 07:46:41 AM
Technically speaking, any country can ban Bitcoin by making a law or regulation to disallow it. But, if you're talking about banning bitcoin in a manner that it means to be stopped, I don't think that it will simply happen to stop. People who are dedicated users of Bitcoin, especially those who look up to Bitcoin as their primary source of living would obviously make a way to make it possible to still have a connection with it. Thus, it may push Bitcoin to be an underground system.
Activity: 106
December 20, 2017, 06:14:20 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
i don't think so. But it could be. Because its not fixed. as government also confused about it. I want to to ban it because its very useful as many people work and earn from it as well as it make life easy.
Activity: 61
December 20, 2017, 03:54:48 AM
Some governments in the world already banned its people from using bitcoin. It is possible that a powerful person or government bans bitcoin.
Activity: 294
December 19, 2017, 10:49:52 AM
Can Bitcoin be banned? Well, the government of a country will deduct it because bitcoin is no tax and there are no laws about it being submitted to the senate which states what the law prohibits and can not be done in its use. To the government it will be considered illegal business or work. This is one of the reasons why bitcoin banned in a country.Since bitcoin works on the world wide web of the internet it's probably hard to be totally banned in a country.I just think
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
December 19, 2017, 10:44:23 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
Yes, bitcoin is possible to be banned. Some countries in the world already banned any activities related to bitcoin in their place. One of the reason is, the rate criminality is increasing because of bitcoin. Bitcoin can be used to some illegal activities in the internet.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
December 19, 2017, 10:42:35 AM
The only reason may bitcoin will be banned if they find out that it never give good things and it only harm the community. But, I don't think that bitcoin will go that way, since it always makes good for us and I know most of us are  happy as it created. But I'm jut wondering why other people hated bitcoin that its only makes us having a comfortable life than before.
Activity: 560
December 19, 2017, 10:29:37 AM
Yes if deferent country but bitcoin will ban for some people but no to users and investors because that people using bitcoin they can find another way to use bitcoin if it is easy or not they ban bitcoin but they cant defeat bitcoin itself for more people use to it many people is getting bitcoin from now and many are getting more knowledge to it.
Activity: 70
December 19, 2017, 10:26:34 AM
It can be baned by countries who what to regulate it but failed, but surly enough people from that country who use bitcoin will relay on using VPN to earn or to have a transaction still,,,
Activity: 23
December 19, 2017, 10:22:32 AM
Good question! I think that bitcoin can be banned, but no one really wants to ban it.
Pages:
Jump to: