Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin be ban? - page 16. (Read 2618 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
December 16, 2017, 07:18:03 PM
Please if you're making a thread dont end it with just a few words make your questions constructive.

Yes Bitcoin can be ban into bitcoin - Fiat local ecngages but, if some would still support and willing to go person to person and exchange BTC to fiat that would be still good. No one can stop Bitcoin it's decentralized that's the main idea why Bitcoin is made.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
December 16, 2017, 07:04:04 PM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

Bitcoin can be restrained and it is under ban in some countries; inhibiting its growth spread in the countries. I read of a guy who said the government banned bitcoin and terminated the affiliation bitcoins have with d banks. The growth restriction is only temporary and will definitely go beyond the country's controls. And maybe if bitcoin/ Cryptocurrency is being tampered with, it can affect its flow and growth. But as for now, it is growing like a fire; unstoppable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
December 16, 2017, 06:56:20 PM
Some countries have already banned the bitcoin. But even so, it can not prevent the growth of the bitcoin industry because many countries still make it legal compared to other countries that it is illegal or banned from them.

For me its not easy to ban bitcoin because of people investing bitcoin and many people using bitcoin because of easy transaction and safety if the bitcoin will gone im sure people can find another way to continue to investing and using bitcoin its very hard to ban it because people can approvest in bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 06:53:11 PM
I doubt it. Bitcoin is a universally recognized value in which billions of dollars are invested, so it will not be banned. In the future, bitcoin will become more popular.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
December 16, 2017, 06:46:50 PM
Some countries have already banned the bitcoin. But even so, it can not prevent the growth of the bitcoin industry because many countries still make it legal compared to other countries that it is illegal or banned from them.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 06:43:41 PM
what about multiple attacks directed to very big BTC holders? technically is doable by governments
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
December 16, 2017, 06:41:37 PM
Bitcoin can be banned, as any other thing or action can be made illegal by the ruling government in their respective country, but that would bite them back in the long run. Bitcoin has a chance to revolutionize the whole world market, and making it illegal would mean a country would loose out on many things such a revolution would offer. Any promises made by high rank officials to ban bitcoins and cryptocurrencies nowadays are more often than not just empty ones, they are used to increase bitcoin investors interest in their countries and investing their assets there.
Activity: 40
December 16, 2017, 05:46:00 PM
bitcoin cannot be banned because its a digital currency and some governments are also using these undergrounds .
but if a some country bans it then some shitty geek users will find a different way Undecided
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
December 16, 2017, 05:38:03 PM
I don't think you can ban bitcoin that easily because currently there is no law to stop someone from buying a digital stuff and bitcoins comes in that category but maybe in future, there will be a law (not sure).
Even if the bitcoin is banned you can easily access your wallet using a VPN.
Activity: 10
December 16, 2017, 05:30:46 PM
Although there is nothing that can stop a government or central bank from banning Bitcoin, a ban is difficult to enforce. Bitcoin has no center to attack. No single entity controls Bitcoin and transactions don't go through a central clearinghouse. There is no way a regulator can stop people from downloading Bitcoin wallets and sending each other bitcoins. If they block all the websites that people can download Bitcoin wallets from, new ones will only come up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
December 16, 2017, 05:17:14 PM
Those who see governments banning ownership of bitcoin are ignoring the political power and influence of those who are snapping up most of the bitcoin. And once we know what sort of political/financial power is in the hands of those owning the asset class, we can predict the limits of political restrictions that can be imposed on that ownership.
Activity: 812
Merit: 124
December 16, 2017, 05:12:56 PM
You could try and read and educate yourself about the technology a little bit before you ask these kind of questions.
I dont see any way were bitcoin could be banned...at least not in the developed countrys where human rights are in there place.
It could be banned in countrys with bad goverments tho.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
December 16, 2017, 04:29:08 PM
From my views bitcoin will never be banned in the future but it may be also legal by the government in some country because bitcoin helps the poor people who don't have any source of income for their family or don't have any work . So by doing work in bitcoin he paid for their job by these money they can survive in the earth. Bitcoin is a type of business in which many people depend their life so it never be banned in the future but some country ban the bitcoin for their social issue like nepal and bangladesh.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
December 16, 2017, 03:14:55 PM
Bitcoin cannot be banned by itself. But it can be banned by countries by just the name of ban. In china it was banned couple of months ago. But Chinese still using bitcoin because bitcoin is decentralized which is the most best advantage of bitcoin. I prefer to people to invest into bitcoin without any fear.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 03:05:43 PM
Bitcoin can be completely banned. When there are too many bitcoin users but the government can not control it, it will be banned  completely.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
December 16, 2017, 02:53:28 PM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
I think in somw country bitcoin is not legal because they hate this some goverments said that bitcoin is a fraud only so  thats why some country bitcoin is not legal i'm thankful because bitcoin is legal in my country because this is very profitable.

This is true that few countries like NEPAL, Bangladesh, Ecuador , Bolivia etc have  already banned the cypto currencies . Our country is yet to take the legal standing on this and are considering how they can take this forward. Is banning the right option r should they streamline so that it can help everybody.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
December 16, 2017, 02:51:20 PM
The bitcoin is already baned by some country...but i think that this can't stop people of this country to trade it because is hard to detecting bitcoin activities
Indeed there are some countries that ban it, but hopefully in my country in Indonesia can be bitcoin in legalkan, but in my opinion, while it does not harm and harm local governments do not need to ban it, for example there are countries that prohibit it Also must have a reason  it right,!
Activity: 434
December 16, 2017, 02:47:29 PM
I think there is no possibility that the company of bitcoin will be banned by the government. Bitcoin is a business entity which complies all
requirements in order to be acknowledge by the government as a legal business; which they have a authority to operate and deal in this industry.
Activity: 14
December 16, 2017, 02:42:23 PM
I think it's  propably possible
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
December 16, 2017, 02:19:16 PM
The bitcoin is already baned by some country...but i think that this can't stop people of this country to trade it because is hard to detecting bitcoin activities
Pages:
Jump to: