Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 115. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 23, 2017, 08:07:48 AM
Bitcoin can not complete world poverty. Its price today is too high and for the poor it will be very difficult to earn or even buy. It's an investment, not a wand of poverty.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
August 23, 2017, 06:57:02 AM
I don't think so. How that could happen. Obviously bitcoin help some people to become rich but on the whole I don't think bitcoin or anything else have that capacity to End world poverty completely.
Activity: 308
August 23, 2017, 04:35:41 AM

bitcoin  just money. it can solve any problem but how much End World Poverty wait for see.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
August 22, 2017, 10:04:54 PM
I assume poor people would not even know anything like bitcoin exists around them, as it is a technical thing and poverty doesn't let us go near technology. A poor person can never have access to internet, and bitcoin cannot run without internet, though if it gets physical in coming time which is near impossible, then maybe it can do wonders for poor people and poverty of the world, but the chances are very less for something like that to happen.
Yeah all of poor people doesn't have enough knowledge about bitcoin. The bitcoin can't help poor people because poor people doesn't have a money to buy technology like cellphones and computers. I think bitcoin can't end the world poverty.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 22, 2017, 09:57:58 PM
To get out of poverty legally you must perform a service or provide a good that is in demand.  Then you will earn money to buy bitcoins, that is unless your employer pays you in bitcoins.

And you don't have to stay with a single way of earning and by simply providing goods that is in demand, you have to make sure that you have enough capital. The result will be depending not only with the demand but also on how much you can come out on your pocket, you need to be sure of that you must focus with it too. This is an individual survival and bitcoin can alone end poverty for each individuals who are striving to do their best.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 09:42:21 PM
The potential as of now exists. One day, Poverty might be a relic of days gone by. On such a day, vagrants will never again be destitute. Welfare programs – and the administration organizations who direct them – will never again be essential. The world will be bursting at the seams with business, wherein exchanges should be possible quickly with secrecy with the help of bitcoins.
I don’t think it is a difficult task for bitcoin now because bitcoin has large potential to solve the problems and it is very reliable because bitcoin is all about internet and internet a applicable everywhere now as I have internet and I can make money through bitcoin but for bitcoin we need to have information and knowledge. Now a lot of people are wasting time on social media and facebook etc so if they will spend time in this forum in a constructive way it will be useful for them.
Undoubtedly that bitcoins are great solution to any financial problems but for using bitcoins, one must be literate and have access to internet, before that he should have PC/laptop too. This means you should have all this before jumping into crypto market. Bitcoins all alone can’t end the world poverty.
Added to that not all unemployed people are from tech or related sector. Many are from medical, cooking, arts etc backgrounds. These people would hardly understand Bitcoin and make any profit of it. Bitcoin can be good for investment for almost anyone. But earning a livelihood of it isn't for all.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
August 22, 2017, 08:37:40 PM
To get out of poverty legally you must perform a service or provide a good that is in demand.  Then you will earn money to buy bitcoins, that is unless your employer pays you in bitcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 22, 2017, 06:53:19 PM
LOL. Bitcoin can't do that. It has to do with people trying to make themselves rich, and by working their asses off. But in some cases. Everybody could acquire Bitcoin. So if you move, you can.  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 22, 2017, 05:29:46 PM
Nope. World poverty isn't going to be end by just a bitcoin. It requires a good government too. When btc isn't existing, there are other countries that has less poverty.
That is right but bitcoin are emerging currency for trading and business. A country’s economy depends on the business that country have. Yes poverty can’t be removed from country by bitcoins only rather it needs good governance and all that but still see the last few years report of some countries, unemployment is reduced, economy gets better and better that ultimately affect positively to the poverty ratio of country.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
August 22, 2017, 12:36:39 PM
The potential as of now exists. One day, Poverty might be a relic of days gone by. On such a day, vagrants will never again be destitute. Welfare programs – and the administration organizations who direct them – will never again be essential. The world will be bursting at the seams with business, wherein exchanges should be possible quickly with secrecy with the help of bitcoins.
I don’t think it is a difficult task for bitcoin now because bitcoin has large potential to solve the problems and it is very reliable because bitcoin is all about internet and internet a applicable everywhere now as I have internet and I can make money through bitcoin but for bitcoin we need to have information and knowledge. Now a lot of people are wasting time on social media and facebook etc so if they will spend time in this forum in a constructive way it will be useful for them.
Undoubtedly that bitcoins are great solution to any financial problems but for using bitcoins, one must be literate and have access to internet, before that he should have PC/laptop too. This means you should have all this before jumping into crypto market. Bitcoins all alone can’t end the world poverty.
Activity: 443
August 22, 2017, 11:33:58 AM
No, how the hell did you get the idea that bitcoin could end world poverty? WTF!
I just want to add more something, Bitcoin can help individually, but not to give a solution in one country's problem like poverty. Poverty is already given in each nation in the entire world. Where it is one of responsibility to resolve by the government. If the government only will adapt the system and usages advantage of bitcoin, it can be a tools or way solutions depending on how the government will use it.
- Exactly, bitcoin can only help individual, it can not help a whole country or solve a world problem, especially the problem of poverty, this is a problem that has been talked about for many years and the whole world together to solve but until now, poverty has been unable to stop. The world can not do, bitcoin also can not, Bitcoin only helps people who are interested and want to make money online, want to get rid of unemployment, it is an opportunity not a god, it will not end anything
You have a good point. I think that the bitcoin can't end the world poverty but it can lessen the poverty in the society. Bitcoin makes many jobs and bitcoin helps many people who doesn't have a job like me.
Addionally, Bitcoin still helps us decrease the situation cocial evils caused by minors, because in my country, every year have many case about minors go robbing for find money play games or buy drugs. This is reason thanks to Bitcoin, they can earning money online with cryptocurrency very easy.
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 22, 2017, 11:13:42 AM
well there is a chance that bitcoin can end the poverty of the world but that will happen if all of the people will stack many bitcoins in their wallets and wait for the right time to sell it, and for sure it will make them rich, and that is the end of poverty Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 22, 2017, 10:39:18 AM
It would never happen. Nothing can end world poverty, not in this generation. Bitcoin is just a currency in which only those people who has access on the internet and has a money to invest on it. Poverty is one of the problems that can't be solve, it's like a curse to us. Even though how rich a country is there're are still other people who are deprived of food, shelter and money. The idea of Bitcoin could help those middle and lower class people to somehow pull their lives up in a way that Bitcoin could provide them another source of income.
Activity: 420
August 22, 2017, 09:35:26 AM
Well it not just easy as that, it should have process to begin with and and the main is to educate the whole world about bitcoin. It's not also easy that the whole world will embrace bitcoin because not all of us is the same way of thinking. Many will favor but much will hate but for them to better understand that bitcoin would really end world poverty they must first understand what it means and its goal.
Yes it is really prove that education is the key end poverty. By educating people with bitcoin i think it is really hard because some of them are not interested with bitcoin so I think it takes a long period of time to educate people about bitcoin. If we want to end poverty we should start discipline within ourselves and it is the only way to end poverty. DISCIPLINE and bitcoin is just supplementary.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 22, 2017, 08:40:24 AM
I assume poor people would not even know anything like bitcoin exists around them, as it is a technical thing and poverty doesn't let us go near technology. A poor person can never have access to internet, and bitcoin cannot run without internet, though if it gets physical in coming time which is near impossible, then maybe it can do wonders for poor people and poverty of the world, but the chances are very less for something like that to happen.

Realistic at it is.  You are right that very poor people would not know such thing like bitcoin.  But as long as you have access to computers and internet connection and that you know how to read and right, you can earn.  Because here in the Philippines, majority of us were poor people.  But we were able to learn and have education.  Even we did not finish college and earn a degree, we still know what are the in and out in technology.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
August 22, 2017, 08:37:36 AM
Definitely right on what you have said here.Engaging on bitcoin do really need internet and poor people dont have the capability to have internet on their houses or even in their community on which they would not really meet up on whats bitcoin if they did succesfully learn about internet then knowing bitcoin would really takes time for sure. Lacking of knowledge on online things would really be hard to understand bitcoin even more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
August 22, 2017, 08:32:01 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
August 22, 2017, 08:29:13 AM
No, how the hell did you get the idea that bitcoin could end world poverty? WTF!
I just want to add more something, Bitcoin can help individually, but not to give a solution in one country's problem like poverty. Poverty is already given in each nation in the entire world. Where it is one of responsibility to resolve by the government. If the government only will adapt the system and usages advantage of bitcoin, it can be a tools or way solutions depending on how the government will use it.
- Exactly, bitcoin can only help individual, it can not help a whole country or solve a world problem, especially the problem of poverty, this is a problem that has been talked about for many years and the whole world together to solve but until now, poverty has been unable to stop. The world can not do, bitcoin also can not, Bitcoin only helps people who are interested and want to make money online, want to get rid of unemployment, it is an opportunity not a god, it will not end anything
You have a good point. I think that the bitcoin can't end the world poverty but it can lessen the poverty in the society. Bitcoin makes many jobs and bitcoin helps many people who doesn't have a job like me.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
August 22, 2017, 08:24:19 AM
First of all, I must say that poverty in the world will never end, because the mass of Bitcoin is growing with technology, it requires a certain amount of knowledge and the rich will be richer.
Activity: 446
Merit: 252
August 22, 2017, 08:22:09 AM
Unless Bitcoin can magically change human nature, it's not going to end poverty. Greed is a real thing and there's always going to be people that have a great deal already and want more at the expense of those below them.

I honestly don't ever see poverty ending.
Jump to: