Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 117. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 274
August 20, 2017, 04:00:57 AM
Bitcoin can only reduce some percentage of poverty in the world. Bitcoin cannot cure all the poverty around the world because there are too many people living in poverty. Bitcoin would play it role in helping people but it cannot satisfy all the needs of every man, woman and child in this world.
Yeah I agree to you. Bitcoin cannot end the world poverty but it can lessen the poverty because bitcoin can reduces unemployment in our society and it can make many jobs. Bitcoin is not the answer to cure the world poverty.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 20, 2017, 03:58:23 AM
Bitcoin is not a fairy that would just simply sway its magical stuff then the poverty in the whole world is gone. I don't think bitcoin is the one that can end the world, it is the people of the world. They create their own future and it depends on how they react with the things that are happening around them. Anyone can be rich with bitcoin but without action it would not happen. We can not depend the solution of poverty with bitcoin because of the main reason that people have free will and I don't think all of us will choose bitcoin.
Activity: 150
August 20, 2017, 03:53:50 AM
In the current situation of bitcoin, I can merely say that it can end world poverty. We're talking about the world, meaning it covers the entire human race. There are a plenty of people who are aware of bitcoin and what it can do to you but still there are some who are unaware and not informed. The fate of people whether they die poor or rich depend on their actions in the present. You can't simply conclude that bitcoin can end world poverty because not everyone is interested with bitcoin and for some cases, they hate it for some unreasonable reasons.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 20, 2017, 03:48:30 AM
I think yes but not yet sure if it can really end poverty people are experiencing right now at the moment,but if all altcoins and with bitcoins i think it can plus if the government will help each coins Smiley
Activity: 240
August 20, 2017, 03:40:35 AM
Bitcoin is a renounced cryptocurrency for the whole world and it can be earned by anyone of all ages. This fact makes it more realistic that bitcoin can and bitcoin will end the world poverty because of it's continually growing power over all the currency in the world. But before it can, every individual should also draw near to bitcoin because the ability of bitcoin to end world poverty depends on the people themselves. If they wouldn't act up to end the poverty in their own then nothing will happen.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
August 20, 2017, 02:58:08 AM
Even you are not sure about it  ,but bitcoin ending poverty is quite a task,even governments are not able to end it from decades ,so do you think that bitcoin would be able to do so.There is a chance if all the crypto currencies unite together ,a massive part of the poor people of the society can adapt to crypto currency which will get them some sort of income,given that they know or will be able to learn about technology.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
August 20, 2017, 02:55:12 AM
Bitcoin's can't end poverty worldwide. That's obvious because you need connection and paying for internet at least, in order to earn bitcoin or just use it, poor people haven't the money even to eat, I dont think they have money to pay for Internet connection.

Yes that is true.  People who uses bitcoins must have access with computers or smartphones.  And of course there should be a connection because bitcoin is a crypto currency.  It cannot end poverty but it can help people fron atleast having a living.  Those who are poor yet have education and understand bitcoin can earn good income through it.
Or we can say Bitcoin help middle class people to earn more or to earn easy money. Removing poverty from world or any country is impossible because it need basics to start earning bitcoins or crypto currency.
Activity: 364
August 20, 2017, 02:32:58 AM
Bitcoin is not a magic wand which will end world poverty. It simply doesn't have the power to end such a massive thing. Also bitcoin is not a payment system anymore. We have moved to a different goal long back, when the confirmation time increased and transaction fees hiked. These confirmation time and transaction fees is going to be increased again and again. So we will move from the initial goal further.

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.
Yes you're truly correct because bitcoin is not a magic wand to quickly change or aid poverty. Bitcoin can never aid the poverty in the whole country if people are not interested with bitcoin. Bitcoin has the ability to change someone as long as you are interested with it. If every people is interesting with bitcoin then I can say that bitcoin can aid poverty.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 19, 2017, 11:37:47 AM
Bitcoin's can't end poverty worldwide. That's obvious because you need connection and paying for internet at least, in order to earn bitcoin or just use it, poor people haven't the money even to eat, I dont think they have money to pay for Internet connection.

Yes that is true.  People who uses bitcoins must have access with computers or smartphones.  And of course there should be a connection because bitcoin is a crypto currency.  It cannot end poverty but it can help people fron atleast having a living.  Those who are poor yet have education and understand bitcoin can earn good income through it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
August 19, 2017, 11:36:19 AM
Still i dont understand that how bitcoin can end the whole worlds poverty.i think its impossible but yes it could surely end poverty of those who are into it and putting some effort towards it.
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
August 19, 2017, 11:34:49 AM
I don't see how bitcoin is helping people in Africa getting food or avoiding wars.

You"re right in that point due to severe poverty happening particullarly in Africa,poverty leads to war because some people who are greedy and uncontented on what they have.Also because of war caused by poverty that may also leads to starvation,famine and lack of food.It is impossible for Bitcoin to end the world poverty but for some instances maybe Bitcoin might lessen the count or number of people we can consider as poor people.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 19, 2017, 11:21:14 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
August 19, 2017, 11:07:12 AM
Actually knows about bitcoin much less people than on earth of the poor. Bitcoin can not cope with this problem. It's not his problem. Bitcoin was created entirely for other purposes. We are now seeing only the beginning of the redistribution of world income in the direction of justice.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 19, 2017, 11:00:29 AM
Because not many people know with bitcoin, especially in a developing country, it seems too far to be able to end poverty in the world

So you're saying that if people knew about bitcoin, bitcoin will be able to end poverty? No, even if people knew about bitcoin, they will never be able to become a rich people. Unless, that poor people knew bitcoin before it's veey popular price like in the year of 2009 where people first bought bitcoin.
Even if these people already knew Bitcoin since 2009, still it will not eradicate world poverty. I mean this is a very broad problem to partake by just some newly born currency. If Dollars (whom by the way centuries older) didn't even reduce the world poverty to atleast 10% then what more of Bitcoin who's very young.
Poverty is a big problem that can't be related to bitcoin. Maybe the technology behind bitcoin could help in a systematic approach of eradicating poverty. But poverty is just because of the dissatisfied mind of people who always agonize of making them elite rather than helping others. So the only way I always think is educating each and every citizen which will somehow make them come out of the poverty level.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
August 19, 2017, 10:56:19 AM
Because not many people know with bitcoin, especially in a developing country, it seems too far to be able to end poverty in the world

So you're saying that if people knew about bitcoin, bitcoin will be able to end poverty? No, even if people knew about bitcoin, they will never be able to become a rich people. Unless, that poor people knew bitcoin before it's veey popular price like in the year of 2009 where people first bought bitcoin.
Even if these people already knew Bitcoin since 2009, still it will not eradicate world poverty. I mean this is a very broad problem to partake by just some newly born currency. If Dollars (whom by the way centuries older) didn't even reduce the world poverty to atleast 10% then what more of Bitcoin who's very young.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
August 18, 2017, 07:04:46 PM

Activity: 119
for future
August 18, 2017, 07:00:03 PM
No, its just a form of currency that everybody cant have. How could everybody acquire bitcoin when earning even 1 BTC is very hard and poor people tend to stick to what they are used to so earning btc will be much harder for them than earning fiat.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
August 18, 2017, 06:55:05 PM
Bitcoin can only reduce some percentage of poverty in the world. Bitcoin cannot cure all the poverty around the world because there are too many people living in poverty. Bitcoin would play it role in helping people but it cannot satisfy all the needs of every man, woman and child in this world.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
August 18, 2017, 06:44:59 PM
This is impossible, bitcoin can't end world proverty. if we give 1 kg of gold to all the poor in the world, then a year later they will be poor again. Poor is due to the attitude of those who do not want to think for a better life.
You should revise your statement. Poor are not poor because they don’t work. They are poor because the rich don’t pay them their proper wages. They are poor because they don’t have fair means of earning their livelihoods. They are poor because they live in a world full of nepotism. They are poor because of us.
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
August 18, 2017, 01:40:30 PM
Poverty bitcoin will not win, but it gives hope to those who previously did not have one. Poor people nothing but their desire to learn so they have a chance to get using bitcoin decent pay for their work. But this will take a lot more time.
Jump to: