Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 9. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
March 20, 2018, 01:54:35 PM
"has a greater ability to bring more of the world's population out of poverty than anything we've seen in" - I agree with this, Bitcoin is a technological innovation that provides us this means of providing a better life but it still needs perseverance and hard work of the people to make it happen, it can reduce poverty if we are going to work hard for it, Bitcoin would not do it just like magic, we still need to work hard for it to happen, we make it happen and having this awesome technology by our side means we are one step closer to that goal for having a better life.

There is no greed using bitcoin, if you will have bitcoin it mean you want to save your future it does not mean you are greedy, fear is the second name of failures according to me so if you want to successful it is very important to trust yourself and buy bitcoin , increasing demand of bitcoin is saying that future is gonna be bright so be an investor if you have capital and if you have no money be a bitcoin employ, it can reduced the number of poor people in our society so after someday bitcoin will make poverty disappear for sure.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 20, 2018, 12:17:09 PM
Bitcoin has no physical form, bitcoin works with internet so without bitcoin internet can not be used, unfortunately the poor is not understand with the latest developments or internet, surely this will not be useful to overcome poverty.

Yes and also bitcoin have price only thats people buy it , if nobody will buy it what price will have bitcoin ?
I Think only some little % of people from all world use bitcoin , so i tell no bitcoin canot end world poverty
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 12:09:23 PM
Definitely not. World poverty is too complicated a problem and some crypto currency can not solve it. It is necessary to look at the root of the problem - the lack of education in third world countries
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 12:01:56 PM
Bitcoin has no physical form, bitcoin works with internet so without bitcoin internet can not be used, unfortunately the poor is not understand with the latest developments or internet, surely this will not be useful to overcome poverty.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
March 20, 2018, 10:39:20 AM
Yes bitcoin can end the world poverty. But we also need to help one another & Let us grow the nicest community ever in the Internet. Days will come when steemit will be world leader among the social networking sites.

How can bitcoin can end the world poverty? Can you elaborate your statement? And how does steemit related to this? Does poor and homeless people know and use steemit? No, they even hardly know what the internet and technology is.

In my country, there are a lot of poor people who are not really familiar with the technology as well as the internet. They grew in the mountains and surviving by planting or farming. This people knows little knowledge of the technology so how can you say that it will help? Poor people can't even pay for their children's education, how can they be able to invest on Bitcoin?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 20, 2018, 10:26:37 AM
I doubt it, Bitcoins offers opportunity to have a better life but it's no magic don't ask for the impossible. I really doubt that it can end the world's poverty.
 If you don't help yourself then no one can help you, the change should starts with us - without action there is no solution.
I agree to you that it is very impossible to see bitcoin that will be solving the world's poverty because that is not possible since the people can't escape from poverty if they are not earning decent amount of money and they don't have the money that they needed in order to provide the things that they need to use to get into bitcoin.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 09:52:45 AM
I doubt it, Bitcoins offers opportunity to have a better life but it's no magic don't ask for the impossible. I really doubt that it can end the world's poverty.
 If you don't help yourself then no one can help you, the change should starts with us - without action there is no solution.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 09:46:49 AM
Well for me, i really dont think bitcoin could end world poverty. There are numerous reason why there is poverty, most of them are because of political and religious dogma. Bitcoin could even worsen world poverty. Bitcoin is now being used for billings, money transfers, salary even just a regular purchase in your local store, which lessen the human intervention. This reduces the need of man power, like for example an ATM, you dont need to transact to a human teller, all you need is card and a password and thats it. More automations less workers, less workers needed means less employment, less employment means more people with no jobs and lastly no jobs equals poor people. Some people would benefit from bitcoin but most people dont.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 09:06:39 AM
Yes because it can help the government to end world poverty
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 20, 2018, 09:04:16 AM
Bitcoin can end world poverty, I think it is impossible because poor or rich is the destiny that has been determined by God and bitcoin can only lighten or only partly for those who are fortunate to get rich. Do not exceed the fate of God because I think it is impossible because the word you use "the world" is not an individual or a small part
The existence of bitcoin is only for people who want to change their lives for the better and there is a desire to join, but it all depends on their efforts and hard work. and not everyone knows or understands bitcoin and there are some who agree or disagree with the existence of bitcoin
Activity: 87
March 20, 2018, 08:47:40 AM
I don’t think any currency can end world poverty, be it bitcoin or some other digital currency that’s yet to be invented. The gap between the poor and the rich continue to widen and only a total reset and equal redistribution of wealth can  possibly end poverty.
Activity: 56
March 20, 2018, 08:22:11 AM
Yes bitcoin can end the world poverty. But we also need to help one another & Let us grow the nicest community ever in the Internet. Days will come when steemit will be world leader among the social networking sites.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 08:19:16 AM

For me no because there are some country some places that do not know anything about bitcoins because they do not have internet connections so the thing is how they can access bitcoins if they do not even have a chance to access the internet connections which is impossible for them to do bitcoins and those people who doesn't have any money to buy some phones in order to store and work for bitcoins if they do notnhave that they cannot access bitcoins
Activity: 61
March 20, 2018, 07:49:41 AM
you think that bitcoin can end world poverty ?
Poverty is problem not only in your place but all around the world, even if bitcoin price is increasing how can that help poor people if they don't really own Bitcoin in fact how will something that they do not know help them.
Activity: 60
March 20, 2018, 07:27:24 AM
It has a possibility that bitcoin might change the world but, it will take many years before it will be. We cannot change a thing so easily. Bitcoin will reduce unemployment and increase income for many, but it is not the solution to reduce poverty in the world. Smiley
Activity: 58
March 20, 2018, 07:22:01 AM
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Well Bitcoin can helps the developing countries in present, but the poverty countries not have knowledge any technology as some country in Africa very difficult for helps them.
Activity: 82
March 20, 2018, 07:08:04 AM
Poverty is a problem that has existed since human birth, poverty has become part of life that is very difficult to remove. Bitcoin will not end world poverty because most people are still many who do not know about the existence of bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
March 20, 2018, 07:06:47 AM
which I know so far, the government does not use bitcoin to the maximum, and some even reject it. perhaps, if used properly, bitcoin is able to end world poverty. but some countries see it as a threat.
Activity: 107
March 20, 2018, 07:00:53 AM
Until now bitcoin is only used as an investment asset for people who already use bitcoin, but bitcoin will not cope with world poverty because most people are still many who do not know about the existence of bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 60
March 20, 2018, 06:59:03 AM
It depends on the person really, the only thing we could provide in order for them to leap out to poverty is to give them education and somehow grant them jobs so that they could now be financially stable. And I hope bitcoin plays a big role in suppressing poverty.
Pages:
Jump to: