Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 10. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 06:53:16 AM
Bitcoin just is the place for people can use PC, use google for seach more knowledge about cryptocurrency and stalbe line internet connection.  If they did not do something good for the sake of their future the poverty will not end. Bitcoin is only way to have a chance to be successful. Even though you're not in bitcoin you can be successful through hard work, and the good attitude you have. Smiley
Activity: 37
March 20, 2018, 06:30:57 AM
I don't think so. Because as we all know, bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency which price is so high leading to attraction of many users and investors. The capability to end the world poverty can really be done by bitcoin if and only if everyone in the whole world is aware on what bitcoin is and what it can do to people.  Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 06:23:54 AM
I think no,  family which is suffering poverty has no chance to learn crypto or bitcoin. How can they have technology? How can they purchase internet connection daily? This currency is for someone is in the modern world. Live with technology sround them. Because people cant eat, no specific home can not come into time they will knew this digital world
Activity: 140
March 20, 2018, 05:57:37 AM

No! Poverty end up the moment you start moving.it is clearly our action that brings result that could end fhe increasing number of poverty bitcoint on the other hand can be a big help to  start with!
Activity: 238
March 19, 2018, 11:04:52 PM
If the world end poverty how is the system of the world are full of life's laziness nothing of working and operating system so in coming 2020 I hope it does not happen.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
March 19, 2018, 10:09:12 PM

I believe that bitcoin can really end poverty if it will be legalized on different countries because the prices in the market is keep on increasing as the time goes by and because of that, everyone could really live a wealthy life style if government will not ban bitcoins in their country.

Bitcoin can end poverty? Do you really know what is lacking here? It is not money, it is education. Even if you give a million to every poor people you will be seeing in the street, it will still not work since money is not the problem. They do no know how will they be able to use that money and it is either they buy a lot of things that they need or they use it to share it with others. Yes you are a great help to them but did it end their poverty? I don't think so. Poverty is problem not only in your place but all around the world, even if bitcoin price is increasing how can that help poor people if they don't really own Bitcoin in fact how will something that they do not know help them.

And I really doubt poor people will buy bitcoins instead of their basic needs. They cannot even buy computers or phones or who knows if they can really access the internet?

And if ever they will buy bitcoins then it is still not a guarantee as bitcoin price is not always increasing. They'll probably die in vain especially in times like this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
RealistaToken.com
March 19, 2018, 10:07:21 PM
Actually it can but return to the community itself. how they respond and how they get it if they already understand like us. I'm sure they could have succeeded in following us
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
March 19, 2018, 10:04:03 PM

I believe that bitcoin can really end poverty if it will be legalized on different countries because the prices in the market is keep on increasing as the time goes by and because of that, everyone could really live a wealthy life style if government will not ban bitcoins in their country.

Bitcoin can end poverty? Do you really know what is lacking here? It is not money, it is education. Even if you give a million to every poor people you will be seeing in the street, it will still not work since money is not the problem. They do no know how will they be able to use that money and it is either they buy a lot of things that they need or they use it to share it with others. Yes you are a great help to them but did it end their poverty? I don't think so. Poverty is problem not only in your place but all around the world, even if bitcoin price is increasing how can that help poor people if they don't really own Bitcoin in fact how will something that they do not know help them.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 10:00:55 PM
This is a difficult thing, the main factor of poverty is education, as long as the country does not care and have a definite plan for education then poverty will last, increasing the state budget to improve education is the first thing to do so that poverty can end soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 09:28:19 PM
This back to each other person, as you have knowledge about bitcoin, to the ending of poverty at the district overall is very impossible. In addition to having the knowledge itself they should also have the robustness of a high to end the poverty.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 08:37:44 PM
Whatever the graph says I think it is impossible to let btc end the world poverty. I assume that it can be then why the world government did not to some adjustments to formulate new way of handling this kind of problem all over the globe. However, btc can held to make poor person to have some good living. But not all poor person are able to understand English and how it works and the uses of wordings. I wonder how btc can do it if in case btc try to make it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
March 19, 2018, 07:30:22 PM
Well i think so , poverty will not end as there are a lot of factors that people do not have control of need to be sorted out before poverty is wiped out.
There are some uncontrollable factors such as poor rainfall or bad weather that puts people at a disadvantage. Other people are affected by wars which never end and people do not have time to learn about bitcoin as their priorities are all about survival and that's what my analysis do.
Activity: 336
March 19, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 19, 2018, 06:39:03 PM
I agree. Bitcoin can end poverty per individual but I don't think it can fix the issue worldwide. There are places that you can't even access the internet or there's no electricity at all. How can we access bitcoin without the two? Its hard to imagine anyone using bitcoin, I think it will also have a lot of disadvantage, and the scary one will be the price decrease. If the demand is too high, the price drop sooner or later. We don't want that to happen.
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
March 19, 2018, 06:35:08 PM
Other than population, poverty have been one of the worst problem our world is facing nowadays. Btc might not end world poverty but i think it may change the mind setting of many people on profiting for themselves. Little by little, step by step, gradually changing people's mindsetting maybe a start of a fight against poverty.
Activity: 36
March 19, 2018, 06:21:41 PM
It could help unemployed people with internet access to have extra income but when it comes to poor countries that do not have access on internet can't. Poverty applies to all and it is impossible for bitcoin to solve unless all of us have internet access including the poor. A free internet access could make bitcoin solve poverty but I think this is a long process.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
March 19, 2018, 10:54:42 AM
Bitcoin is really trying in relief of financial stress presently but the possibility of ending the world poverty I'd slim, because quite alright its not everyone that has access to internet.one of the best way it can go a long way is the sense of wealth distribution. If every family, were to be spreading the wealth down the line. It would be achievable. Moreso not every country have access to cryptocurrency yet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 10:35:21 AM
I do not see bitcoin as a thing that can be used as an instrument to end up the massive issue of worldwide poverty. Although bitcoin can provide many people an opportunity to gain money as an income, it cannot be a tough reason that bitcoin can end up the world poverty. Bitcoin is not a magical instrument that in just one snap then poverty could end. Maybe it would be possible if the usage of bitcoin will be used by the private, public and government sector of every nation across the world to help each other to partially lessen the poverty effect. But the totality abduction of worldwide poverty throught the use of bitcoin, it might be impossible.
Activity: 8
March 19, 2018, 10:30:55 AM
I can't predict that bitcoin will end world's poverty.But I think bitcoin reducing poverty from now because it's giving earning money option to so many unemployment and poor people.Many people are becoming rich for bitcoin.Many people depends on just bitcoin.There are so many families in the world whom are depends on bitcoin.partially.So,in my opinion, bitcoin is doing a great job to reducing poverty.
Activity: 210
March 19, 2018, 10:23:30 AM
"has a greater ability to bring more of the world's population out of poverty than anything we've seen in" - I agree with this, Bitcoin is a technological innovation that provides us this means of providing a better life but it still needs perseverance and hard work of the people to make it happen, it can reduce poverty if we are going to work hard for it, Bitcoin would not do it just like magic, we still need to work hard for it to happen, we make it happen and having this awesome technology by our side means we are one step closer to that goal for having a better life.
Pages:
Jump to: