Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 7. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
March 22, 2018, 06:08:40 PM
I don't see how bitcoin is helping people in Africa getting food or avoiding wars.

Founder of the developer of the antivirus fee John McAfee said that the drop in the bitcoin rate was provoked by banks, in particular JPan. In his view, banks attracted "experts" and the media to press the situation with the regulation of the countries' crypto currency. Makafi believes that no one will be able to defeat the crypto currency: "Deception is not bitcoin, but an American dollar." To get one bitcoin, I spent two thousand dollars. "I think that poverty is within a person and until people change, poverty will not go away.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Janinjo tips
March 22, 2018, 06:01:19 PM
No!

There is so much money in the world and poverty is nowhere near ending. There is no will to end poverty. Rich people wouldn't be rich if there were no poor people. It's just the way it is. If there was a will to solve this issue, it would have been solved a long time ago. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 05:22:54 PM
I am not sure that Bitcoin can end world povrty because we are not making new money we are using old. Bitcoin is not making something new so no poverty reducing.
ND
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 04:56:51 PM
And I do not think so. The point is that poverty is closely linked with 1) economic conditions in the country (and it is difficult if even possible to change it) 2) way of thinking and acting (to take loans, to buy iphones if do not have sufficient money for it, etc)
Activity: 586
March 22, 2018, 01:54:50 PM
I think it depends on the situation. Bitcoin can only end the poverty of those who knows bitcoin,but those who dont know anything about bitcoin, they are always in poverty in thier entire life like on some places were technology have no room.
there need should be people popularizing them about the occurrence of bitcoin so that they have the opportunity enriched

Massive socialization can only be done by the government, but unfortunately many countries that actually banned bitcoin because think that bitcoin not useful and dangerous.
Activity: 331
March 22, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

Nope. Bitcoin cannot actually end poverty by itself yet with the help of the people and with help of the person that may be authorized by ending poverty, it will be end. Bitcoin only is a tool in order to support each and everyone in their life specifically financially yet we must know and people too that bitcoin is tge way to end the poverty but the act are depends on them and the thinking on how.
Activity: 392
March 22, 2018, 01:22:29 PM
It is not possible, because it is not stable.
What's more, not everybody knows how to buy or sell it. Hell yeah.
However, it can make a lot of people much happier =)
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
March 22, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

Yes, for me bitcoin is the best piece or resolve in order to end world poverty. We all know that bitcoin is very good in terms of financial yet we do also know that if a person works hard he might also get what he wants. It's like if a person works hard for himself he may get out of the problem he facing. People must know how  work hard in order for them to know that bitcoin may save them and end poverty but it will be always depends on them.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
March 22, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

Yes. It's just have to the people of the country to know how the things or how the bitcoin works so that they able to use it or to identify it on how it will save them in poverty for good. And also the government must know how to come up with a solution together with a bitcoin thing in order for their people to know how things may solve up specifically poverty. And if a person works hard in bitcoin himself may cause the end of poverty.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
March 22, 2018, 08:52:26 AM

I don't think so. Btc is just a currency and it does not control people's life. If you think that btc could help end world poverty then where could we start? Taking action in this matter is not a simple task and in the end of the day we could still see people who live their life being homeless.
Activity: 106
March 22, 2018, 08:39:01 AM
We should admit that it's very difficult to end world poverty but we can reduce it through bitcoin because there are lot of opportunities to earn here like joining campaigns and don't need any capital.
Activity: 169
March 22, 2018, 08:29:55 AM

Bitcoin cannot End World Poverty by it can decrease it, because not all people know Bitcoin and most of them don't believe in it, so the only people who will end they poverty is the people who are using Bitcoin and the believers of Bitcoin right now.
Activity: 294
March 22, 2018, 07:25:24 AM
Bitcoin is not magic stick. it is just money, we invest money into bitcoin for business. sometime it's value increase and get profit same as it's value decrease and get loss.So it is not possible that bitcoin is able to end world poverty.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 06:56:22 PM
I do not think it will be able to end world poverty because bitcoin is not a magical tool that can change poverty quickly, but to end world poverty slowly can surely because everyone starts to recognize bitcoin and start investing in bitcoin ..
Activity: 845
March 21, 2018, 11:48:40 AM
I am convinced that the main problem of poverty is that of the centralized system so that it never gives the poor to flourish, the presence of bitcoin that brings a new system of decentralization becomes the right solution so as to significantly reduce poverty.
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 21, 2018, 11:36:04 AM
can not eradicate poverty worldwide only with bitcoin. If we want to eradicate poverty, we need a charity community
Activity: 126
March 21, 2018, 11:34:41 AM
I think it depends on the situation. Bitcoin can only end the poverty of those who knows bitcoin,but those who dont know anything about bitcoin, they are always in poverty in thier entire life like on some places were technology have no room.
there need should be people popularizing them about the occurrence of bitcoin so that they have the opportunity enriched
Activity: 112
March 21, 2018, 11:32:35 AM
I think yes, because there are a lot of work on the net and payment by BTC. So it will help the poor unemployed
Activity: 112
March 21, 2018, 11:31:27 AM
Only those who have money to invest in bitcoin. The poor, they have no money to invest
Activity: 322
March 21, 2018, 11:30:22 AM
Yes, bitcoin can eradicate poverty in the world. But when bitcoin prices drop, it also makes many people poorer Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: