Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 122. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 08, 2017, 04:50:06 AM
i think poverty can not be end. . .but bitcoin will help to improve our economy like problems on bank. bitcoin can transact with in a min but bank  took days for transaction like  county to county . . .
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
August 07, 2017, 05:20:47 PM
Poverty cann't be overcome with anything, also with bitcoin. Poverty is a balance of wealth. However, bitcoin has helped many people change their economic conditions for better. From non produces to produce, from which income fits into prosperity.
It maybe true that nothing can eradicate Poverty since it is a phenomenon where we are dividing the people by its economical statuses. It depends on the person really, the only thing we could provide in order for them to leap out to poverty is to give them education and somehow grant them jobs so that they could now be financially stable.

I don't see people who are engaged in Bitcoin can be producers of some sort.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
August 07, 2017, 02:12:23 PM
Personnaly I don't think so.
Btc is a virtual currency which you can access to, only by having pc + a good internet connection.
This is impossible to have internet all around the globe.
i also think bitcoin cannot end world poverty, but i think it can only help, because majority of poor countries still do not have the facilities of  computer and internet therefore they do not have opportunity to get benefit from bitcoin.
Well Bitcoin can helps the developing countries in present, but the poverty countries not have knowledge any technology as some country in Africa very difficult for helps them. Bitcoin just is the place for people can use PC, use google for seach more knowledge about cryptocurrency and stalbe line internet connection.
Yes, bitcoin can not end poverty in the world because it does not have the capacity to do it, it is not God, it does not bless anyone, it's just a chance and it can only help improve individual income, the whole world is impossible. In addition, many people and countries still do not know the potential of bitcoin, they are always suspicious and feel unbelievable about bitcoin, that makes them lose the opportunity to improve their lives
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
August 07, 2017, 01:58:27 PM
Poverty cann't be overcome with anything, also with bitcoin. Poverty is a balance of wealth. However, bitcoin has helped many people change their economic conditions for better. From non produces to produce, from which income fits into prosperity.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
August 07, 2017, 01:52:50 PM
Until now bitcoin is only used as an investment asset for people who already use bitcoin, but bitcoin will not cope with world poverty because most people are still many who do not know about the existence of bitcoin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 07, 2017, 01:32:58 PM
I think Bitcoin is just money, and like other moneyz can not do anything other than for payment traction. People can use it as a tool to make more money to make themselves richer by increasing their net worth but expecting bitcoin to end world poverty makes no sense to me.
i think bitcoin cannot end the world poverty and specially in present time when its uses is not so much.
That is not really the issue, the issue is that poverty is a consequence of the current system that we see, that is capitalism, the problem is that some have devised ways to try to eliminate that, like communism, but as we know that is even worst than capitalism and creates even more poverty.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 07, 2017, 05:44:46 AM
Btc is a virtual currency which you can access to, only by having pc + a good internet connection.
well for yes its impossible due to some instances like north korea which all people are been controlled by the overpower government so basically
there's no chance to get those people around to that country bitcoin wont be able to help the poor from that place.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 07, 2017, 05:37:44 AM
My personal opinion is that it cant, there must be balance or should i say classes between how much money someone has or someone puts effort to earn it (worker class, business class, etc etc) thats how world functions and if something would end worlds poverty who would be worker class, that would be really bad because no one would do farming jobs (and i mean real farming not cyber farming) and jobs like that imagine world now.... ( i see wasteland in near future).
I also think that bitcoin can't end the world poverty because it doesn't that so open for all the people since it is limited and it will not able to supply the people that will demand for it for a long time. Bitcoin will be just an opportunity for the seeker and not solution for the world biggest problem which is poverty.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
August 07, 2017, 04:35:46 AM
My personal opinion is that it cant, there must be balance or should i say classes between how much money someone has or someone puts effort to earn it (worker class, business class, etc etc) thats how world functions and if something would end worlds poverty who would be worker class, that would be really bad because no one would do farming jobs (and i mean real farming not cyber farming) and jobs like that imagine world now.... ( i see wasteland in near future).
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
August 07, 2017, 01:11:36 AM
i also think bitcoin cannot end world poverty, but i think it can only help, because majority of poor countries still do not have the facilities of  computer and internet therefore they do not have opportunity to get benefit from bitcoin.

Some of is possible. Many people under poverty line are getting some money from bitcoin. It not completely end his property but it help some how for their food and shelter. Many people food is possible with bitcoin only.It also give a income to a person not having a job and all.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
August 07, 2017, 01:00:18 AM
i also think bitcoin cannot end world poverty, but i think it can only help, because majority of poor countries still do not have the facilities of  computer and internet therefore they do not have opportunity to get benefit from bitcoin.
Well Bitcoin can helps the developing countries in present, but the poverty countries not have knowledge any technology as some country in Africa very difficult for helps them. Bitcoin just is the place for people can use PC, use google for seach more knowledge about cryptocurrency and stalbe line internet connection.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 07, 2017, 12:31:10 AM
Of course, bitcoin benefits a lot, deals are easier and faster, bitcoin can be easily shared with everyone, so bitcoin can reduce poverty globally.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 11:16:52 PM
Poverty is a problem that has existed since human birth, poverty has become part of life that is very difficult to remove. What we can do now is to suppress the growing poverty rate. Based on the data, In 1990, there were 2 billion people living in extreme poverty. With a reduction to 705 million in 2015, this means that on average, every day in the 25 years between 1990 and 2015, 137,000 fewer people were living in extreme poverty. This data shows that we can actually suppress poverty. And I hope bitcoin plays a big role in suppressing poverty.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 06, 2017, 06:56:55 PM
i also think bitcoin cannot end world poverty, but i think it can only help, because majority of poor countries still do not have the facilities of  computer and internet therefore they do not have opportunity to get benefit from bitcoin. but still in majority of poor countries they have access to access to computer and internet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
August 06, 2017, 04:59:35 PM
Yes as this project going so yes it will end the poverty of the world.

Activity: 210
August 06, 2017, 04:43:26 PM
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
August 06, 2017, 03:57:20 PM
The fate of a person on whether he'll die rich or he'll die poor depends on his action. We can not depend the extinction of poverty in the world through bitcoin. Bitcoin is not yet legalized in all the country which means there are still a lot of people who have no idea with bitcoin. Aside from not being legalized in all of the country, bitcoin require knowlege about your know-how on what you are doing. Perseverance, hardwork and patience is required for you to become rich and it will take up a long time. But still we don't know what may happen in the future, maybe it will or maybe it won't.
I believe that bitcoins alone can’t alone end the poverty of the world. You are right that it requires knowledge and resources to step into crypto world. Many countries are under developed and even in developed, masses do not have sound knowledge of the digital world. Other steps should also be taken to remove poverty with bitcoins’ awareness. 
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
August 06, 2017, 10:20:31 AM
The fate of a person on whether he'll die rich or he'll die poor depends on his action. We can not depend the extinction of poverty in the world through bitcoin. Bitcoin is not yet legalized in all the country which means there are still a lot of people who have no idea with bitcoin. Aside from not being legalized in all of the country, bitcoin require knowlege about your know-how on what you are doing. Perseverance, hardwork and patience is required for you to become rich and it will take up a long time. But still we don't know what may happen in the future, maybe it will or maybe it won't.
Activity: 182
August 06, 2017, 09:37:31 AM
Poverty will end when the every person alone try no country government end the poverty so it is not possible by BITCOIN it wont make magic also poverty is depend on the individual persons need. Bitcoin is one of tool to come out from the poverty of every single persons hardwork only.  Not only Bitcoin what ever it is.
Activity: 301
August 06, 2017, 09:05:14 AM

This will never happen, Bitcoin can not put an end to world poverty and only help richer people get richer. The simplest reason is that they are too crooked so they do not have access to the internet, no internet access. Therefore, they can not refer to Bitcoin. So Bitcoin and they are two different worlds
Jump to: