Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 34. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 21
January 14, 2018, 10:39:08 AM
As far as I know, the government manages people by money, I wonder what will happen when our economy is not managed, without taxes, there is no difference like USD price compared to other currencies , so good
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

I think its a yes because we all know that bitcoin has a great value which can help everyone of us. Bitcoin can really help in economy of each country to make it up in the poverty. Bitcoin can end poverty because there's a lot of benefits that can get here. But we need to put in our mind that people who work hard will be the real reason to end the poverty.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 09:27:29 AM
For me, I don't think so. Bitcoin has no super power to end a certain country or the world's problem which is poverty. It's still depend to every individual if they really want to be successful someday. It is easy to say that we can end poverty, well in fact some individual can't even lift his/her self from being down.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 14, 2018, 09:06:42 AM
Poverty can only end when people are empowered to think for themselves and solve their own problems(being independent). Bitcoin can empower people to think for for themselves through it's decentralized nature. But a lot of education is still needed before people can fully embrace bitcoin. Bitcoin won't end poverty unless the people are empowered to find solutions to their own problems. If everyone understood the bitcoin, however, I believe poverty could be reduced appreciably.
thats it mate.poverty wont end if people them selves wont change poverty grow because of the community itself,they dont make things possible instead being contented on what they are having now.contented in not enough earning and continue to lend some money to others with interst.

Bitcoin cant make this alone the government and the people inside must contribute and participate so this world wide burden will end.if they only care
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 08:46:00 AM
Poverty can only end when people are empowered to think for themselves and solve their own problems(being independent). Bitcoin can empower people to think for for themselves through it's decentralized nature. But a lot of education is still needed before people can fully embrace bitcoin. Bitcoin won't end poverty unless the people are empowered to find solutions to their own problems. If everyone understood the bitcoin, however, I believe poverty could be reduced appreciably.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
January 14, 2018, 08:37:44 AM
Bitcoin can not end the world poverty,not every bodies know what bitcoin is all about,  but it can reduce world poverty, by engage in activity of bitcoin, like campaign and trading on bitcoin, by so doing  one can make more money, and help him self. But for bitcoin to end world poverty, is capital NO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
January 14, 2018, 08:24:36 AM
No, if you are a very poor person you will not waste your money or your time knowing and earning bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin is expensive but even it is expensive you will not waste your money on it. Also, in the third world countries most of the poor people on it doesn't know how to use computer, laptop or cell phone. 

Bitcoin can help some people overcome poverty. But on the other hand Bitcoin can cause loss of money. For example, if your investment in bitcoin fails.
Activity: 77
January 14, 2018, 06:45:23 AM
I think it’s impossible that bitcoin can end wolrd Proverty . Because not all people have knowledge of using bitcoin. And not all People has internet or gadgets to use. And bitcoin has a limit of 21 million of coin and i think its not enough to end wolrd poverty.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 06:40:16 AM
Not at all. As money, bitcoin is just a measure of value, not a value itself. Poverty has a lot of reasons, but none of them is connected to "money".
This is the obvious reason why you can't end poverty just printing money.
Activity: 238
January 14, 2018, 04:57:15 AM
I really wish but it won't end world poverty. However one thing it will do which is all powerful is it will put a bank in everybody hand who has access to the internet. And the phone is becoming more available everyday even in remote areas. That means everybody more people get access to this bank, that is bitcoins true power.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 03:54:24 AM

It depends on the people who handles the money. Wheter they will use it for productivity and helping others or use it to USE others.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
January 14, 2018, 03:37:51 AM
Bitcoin alone will not be enough, bitcoin as well as money will not change the poverty of the world significantly. The key is caring. Yes, with our caring fellow human beings will end poverty in this world
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 02:10:34 AM
No, if you are a very poor person you will not waste your money or your time knowing and earning bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin is expensive but even it is expensive you will not waste your money on it. Also, in the third world countries most of the poor people on it doesn't know how to use computer, laptop or cell phone. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 01:43:14 AM
I dont tink so. I think bitcoin is just a money and this crypto currency is a anonymous fiat and I think this bitcoin is the new way to earn money easily
Activity: 55
January 14, 2018, 12:46:35 AM
It depends to the person if he his a hard working but it doesn't mean that it will end up poverty. Some of people didn't know how to use technology nd BTC is a digital cryptocurrency and it needs some knowledge it technology.
Activity: 456
January 13, 2018, 07:04:51 AM
Bitcoin can lessen the world poverty but not totally end or erase. If all of us has bitcoins then the value of it is maybe equivalent to our fiat.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
January 13, 2018, 06:29:57 AM
There is always an opportunity are around us in order to escape poverty but it is only those that grab the opportunity that will become rich. Bitcoin have the potential to eliminate poverty but it is only those who key into it that will become rich.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
January 13, 2018, 06:20:35 AM

Actually, there is a possibility that it could, and not just bitcoin, but the other cryptocurrency as well. Just imagine how helpful bitcoin is for someone who finds it difficult to acquire jobs due to lack of experience or educational attainment. That is why it a great help.
It will not be just if we will rely only on bitcoin and give this responsibility of eradicating the poverty from this entire world. Bitcoin is no doubt helping and playing a very significant role in helping most of the unemployed individuals to make some good earning but it is not at all possible for bitcoin to remove entire poverty from this world all alone. There needs to certain other things like bitcoin which can serve the humanity in this way.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
January 13, 2018, 02:32:42 AM
Definitely not, Poverty can be ended only with Humanity. If bitcoin is accumulated with the wealthy 10% of the population, the remaining 90% will live in poverty only. Bitcoin has nothing to do with ending poverty.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
January 13, 2018, 02:12:02 AM
The only way for Bitcoin to end world poverty is to have the poor actually participate in trading or investing in Bitcoin. Otherwise, only those did will gain from this. Education is very important, but I simply don't know how and where to start.  Huh
If we dig out the real reason behind the menace of poverty it will never ever be the money. Yes for buying something and affording all of your basic necessities we need money, I totally agree with that but we are already having plenty of paper money.

The real problem is, there is a bunch of people who want to rule others. They keep others deprive of their basic necessities and rights. This is a very bitter truth of human race.

Pages:
Jump to: