Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 35. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
January 12, 2018, 04:50:02 PM
Bitcoin can not eradicate poverty around the world. Even if it is not bitkoin and another currency The whole world has always been divided into rich and poor. Dengi is not the goal. A goal is a person's needs. If a person sets a goal to get education to open and develop his business. This person will be rich. And if, for example, a drug addict or alcoholic also needs money. But their goal is different. Therefore, such people will never be rich.
True! Though bitcoin is not this much capable of eliminating the poverty from this entire world but still bitcoin is very much capable of helping number of people in making some good money and because of that having a really comfortable life. There needs to be some other technologies and facilities like that of bitcoin using which you can have some good money. That will reduce the poverty at larger scale.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 04:48:15 PM
Bitcoin can not end the world's problem poverty included.Third wold countries are the ones mostly affected. Their poverty is too deep that most of them can not access the internet then how can bitcoin which needs internet connection help them.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 10:22:22 AM
I think from what I have learnt from bitcoin technology is that bitcoin has the capacity to end world poverty and can improve the economic conditions of the world where everyone can enjoy equally financial freedom and live in peace and love, then it will be like heaven on the planet earth for everyone to live in. As this technology gives a source of income and helps people get away from financial burden and live happily, bitcoin can be called the one stop solution for all financial issues.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 10:17:33 AM
Maybe not all, I mean not the world but I could say that an Individual can end his poverty because of bitcoin. I did not agree that the poverty in the world will end because not all people is joining crypto maybe if all are joined in here then there is a possibility that it will happen.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 06:31:33 AM
bitcoin will help to reduce poverty in the world, because bitcoin will be a pretty good source of income used by countries with high poverty rates. indeed all can not use bitcoin but bitcoin will reduce the level of poverty it. bitcoin is a money laundering business run by business people who know how to make transactions. all can use bitcoin to include it to schoolchildren or citizens who want to earn extra income to reduce poverty.
Activity: 845
January 12, 2018, 06:21:00 AM
I think it can be, when a lot of negative news earlier this year for example the South Korean government banned bitcoin and economic observers say that bitcoin will soon disappear but I'm sure bitcoin can make life better.
Activity: 77
January 12, 2018, 05:57:20 AM
I think so, because we all know that the solution for poverty is having a business or job which you can gain cash/income that you may support to all your daily needs and if you join in bitcoin maybe it will reduce the poverty rate in a country. Since bitcoin is now on the process which it may be legalize then it is a big help for the people especially to those who are needy.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
January 12, 2018, 05:52:06 AM
Ending poverty is in the government. Bitcoin can be a vehicle to ending poverty. It depends on how it is driving towards that aim. For now, it is not.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
January 12, 2018, 05:20:40 AM
I don't see how bitcoin is helping people in Africa getting food or avoiding wars.

Bitcoin can not end World poverty but it can lessen the number of poverty because bitcoin gives a lot of opportunities to people to earn bitcoin for them to sustain their everyday needs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
January 11, 2018, 07:22:39 PM
Maybe in the future it can end world poverty,but its not that quick and easy, it takes time. It needs a step by step process such as letting everyone to be educate about bitcoin, how it goes, what is all about,know the importance and its process.
Activity: 125
January 11, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

Yes l agree that bitcoin is the solution to world poverty. Because bitcoin gives income to everyone even you are employed or not all is qualified to join bitcoin as long as you know how to follow instructions. Bitcoin is popular now which people are looking for, because it gives income profit to all people.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 05:39:44 PM
I think bitcoin does not help to solve the problem of world poverty, because that he is like any other investment like gold or diamonds or stocks. The rich will use it to make more investments, and the poor will have a much lower financial position.
Yes, poverty is not likely to get sought with bitcoin or some other digital currency. It is all about the basic requirement, which needs to be rectified by the government of each and every country. Rich always use to multiply what he holds and very few have the eagerness to support poor people and support them improve their way of living.
Bitcoin is such type of currency that can help many persons who have jobless or have no any other  financial support ,so how we can say this that Bitcoin never helps ,definitely it helps and it does it very successfully In the world. yes some places where have no access of facility of internet or lack of knowledge about crypto or digital currency, in these areas it can’t works properly but now a day’s internet is available is everywhere and every person either he is a student or house wife want to earn money and Bitcoin is best source of income for every type.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
January 11, 2018, 04:02:53 PM
I hope so, but I think that this is a utopia, and the world poverty will end when there are no borders on the ground and everyone will be Chinee (I'm not trying to offend the Chinese)
Activity: 490
January 11, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

It can be somehow because bitcoins can provide us money because by just simply buying bitcoins the value can either grow up or fall down so it can really end the world poverty if the people will pursue this thing.  Because there are some jobs in here that dp no discriminate because the identity is secured like in this forum no matter what you are no matter what you can do as long as you have an internet connection you can easily gain money in this but just like any things all have exemptions.
That is very silly. The fact that bitcoin rallies and makes money for traders does absolutely nothing for world poverty. Those in poverty are not doing trading, buying bitcoins, do not have a computer or an internet connection, cannot afford the tx fees or anything about bitcoin. Even IF they were somehow able to get into it eventually the price would start declining and then they are poor again. And it would have been middle/upper class bitcoiners getting rich off of the last dollar of poor people - how ethical.

Bitcoin isn't creating any money. It's a zero sum game (MINUS electricity) where money is being redistributed from investor to investor to trader. That means eventually it reaches a saturation point and whoever gets in last loses. Wall street is already getting in, and these poor people would be last, meaning you are giving money from poor people to wall street.

Numbers moving around in a computer is not putting food on billions of tables. We need to ACTUALLY solve the world's problems somehow.

Bitcoin could help slightly by solving world corruption, and maybe by providing banking services for the unbanked, but it wouldnt be because poor people 'got on the train' and bought low and sold high.
I think it’s not a big deal because in a very short time bitcoin achieved a difficult goals and its very easy for bitcoin to end world poverty but I think it will take some time because still there are a lot of countries where bitcoin is not present so let bitcoin reached to all over the countries first so then I’m sure it’s very easy for bitcoin to end world poverty and bitcoin is now also going to donate to different poor countries so I’m sure bitcoin will do it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

It can be somehow because bitcoins can provide us money because by just simply buying bitcoins the value can either grow up or fall down so it can really end the world poverty if the people will pursue this thing.  Because there are some jobs in here that dp no discriminate because the identity is secured like in this forum no matter what you are no matter what you can do as long as you have an internet connection you can easily gain money in this but just like any things all have exemptions.
That is very silly. The fact that bitcoin rallies and makes money for traders does absolutely nothing for world poverty. Those in poverty are not doing trading, buying bitcoins, do not have a computer or an internet connection, cannot afford the tx fees or anything about bitcoin. Even IF they were somehow able to get into it eventually the price would start declining and then they are poor again. And it would have been middle/upper class bitcoiners getting rich off of the last dollar of poor people - how ethical.

Bitcoin isn't creating any money. It's a zero sum game (MINUS electricity) where money is being redistributed from investor to investor to trader. That means eventually it reaches a saturation point and whoever gets in last loses. Wall street is already getting in, and these poor people would be last, meaning you are giving money from poor people to wall street.

Numbers moving around in a computer is not putting food on billions of tables. We need to ACTUALLY solve the world's problems somehow.

Bitcoin could help slightly by solving world corruption, and maybe by providing banking services for the unbanked, but it wouldnt be because poor people 'got on the train' and bought low and sold high.
Its possible for bitcoin to end world poverty but I think it will take some time because it’s a very big challenge for bitcoin as we know that bitcoin replaced a lot of crypto from market so I’m sure that bitcoin will be able to end world poverty but I believe that firs of all bitcoin need to be arrived to every country and if its reached to everywhere so hen in a very sort time bitcoin will end world poverty and also it can be able to become an international currency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
January 11, 2018, 08:15:26 AM
Bitcoin can not eradicate poverty around the world. Even if it is not bitkoin and another currency The whole world has always been divided into rich and poor. Dengi is not the goal. A goal is a person's needs. If a person sets a goal to get education to open and develop his business. This person will be rich. And if, for example, a drug addict or alcoholic also needs money. But their goal is different. Therefore, such people will never be rich.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 11, 2018, 07:42:57 AM
Nah it doesnt mean like that, bitcoin to end the world poverty? It is quite impossible, Maybe we just have to understand thoroughly what really bitcoin can contribute to individuals, and to the world,  to those who believes in bitcoin and invested in it, and tried to earn more btc thru joining campaigns of course it helps a lot to improve their livings, that is the clear effect of btc, a big help too to the community😃
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
January 11, 2018, 07:34:58 AM
I don't think many people in poor parts of the world even know the existence of bitcoin, and it is very difficult to end global poverty. Bitcoin is for those keen to encrypt digital money and people who are keen to invest to change their lives and make them rich!
Bitcoin can’t end world poverty, but it can reduce the rate of world poverty we are having today. If only people will understand, and put in more effort and time into it, then they will benefit from it. Though it’s not everyone that profits from Bitcoin, but one should be smart enough to know where they belong.
I don't think it can end totally world poverty,i agreed that it can reduce the poverty rate.But Bitcoin is not just that simple,some people may have negative thoughts about it though not for those open minded. We know its profitable but sometimes few people are lazy enough to put up some effort on it. In the end, it depends on them whether they take it or not wisely.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
January 11, 2018, 06:55:37 AM
I don't think many people in poor parts of the world even know the existence of bitcoin, and it is very difficult to end global poverty. Bitcoin is for those keen to encrypt digital money and people who are keen to invest to change their lives and make them rich!
Bitcoin can’t end world poverty, but it can reduce the rate of world poverty we are having today. If only people will understand, and put in more effort and time into it, then they will benefit from it. Though it’s not everyone that profits from Bitcoin, but one should be smart enough to know where they belong.
Activity: 58
January 11, 2018, 04:01:06 AM
I hope so. But they have to be aware of bitcoin first. I don't see how street people can have access to bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: