Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 4. (Read 63023 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
April 01, 2018, 07:01:55 AM
Bitcoin has been proven to make many rich and successful people, after they succeed most of them also create new business so they also hire people, with this automatically reduce unemployment, if one day many countries legalize bitcoin, the more the benefits of bitcoin and the ultimate goal of course is reducing poverty.
Well, that is the story of whom sold Bitcoin at high price. But, the fact, I have many friends from the rich became the poor just because invested in Bitcoin at $20,000-$15,000. No knowledge, no experience, they despite my advice, alert to buy Bitcoin at high price. And current, they lost huge amounts of money up to millions of dollars Smiley.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 12:17:12 AM
No, I don't believe that bitcoin could end world poverty not all people has the knowledge about bitcoin and had the capability to deal crypto world. For example we all don't have enough funds to start for investing bitcoin and it will take time to grew your investment and poor people can't wait that too long to get profit.They need something that can provide their daily needs and can support their family.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

NO! because bitcoin is an investment and if you dont have money to invest then how it will help you? or how it will help to end world poverty? We dont know if bitcoin will exist forever so dont say that bitcoin will end world poverty. Even beggar didnt know about it, even some of the rich people didnt know about bitcoin, yes its popular but its not that popular that all people know about bitcoin. So dont say it will help all people to change their life.
Activity: 378
March 29, 2018, 11:24:56 PM

World poverty will end if there will be more corruptions in the government and everyone should be help each other and not stepping up with each other. Bitcoin cannot end poverty it can reduce at least. Many people are making money in bitcoin some who cannot do investment are into signature campaign to earn without taxes. Through bitcoin earnings they can support the needs of the family. some on them are into small businesses and can employ people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 11:06:07 PM
Bitcoin will not end world poverty in my opinion. But I'm sure it is one area that could help a lot of people as it does required any formal education in order to engage in this area. It doesn't limit anyone to reach their full potential with regards to crypto world ways to earn.
Activity: 419
March 29, 2018, 11:02:36 PM
Bitcoin has been proven to make many rich and successful people, after they succeed most of them also create new business so they also hire people, with this automatically reduce unemployment, if one day many countries legalize bitcoin, the more the benefits of bitcoin and the ultimate goal of course is reducing poverty.
Activity: 406
March 29, 2018, 10:51:31 PM
I don't think bitcoin end world poverty.but it helps people so much.lot of countries people engaged with bitcoin and change there life day by day.its a source of income and helps to growing world economy.
Activity: 93
March 29, 2018, 09:03:05 PM
Bitcoin is not a magic wand which will end world poverty. It simply doesn't have the power to end such a massive thing. Also bitcoin is not a payment system anymore. We have moved to a different goal long back, when the confirmation time increased and transaction fees hiked. These confirmation time and transaction fees is going to be increased again and again. So we will move from the initial goal further.

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.
It’s true. Bitcoin, though it increases your source of income, it doesn’t assure the end of poverty wherever you may be. Also, with the presence of inflation, it will surely be hard to bridge the gap easily. Bitcoin, I believe, is more of an asset for future use.
Activity: 336
March 29, 2018, 12:08:05 PM
I think it will improve the economy of the country but ending poverty , im not sure if the poverty will end perhaps, reduce poverty is possible. It's not easy to learn about crypto world. You should learn more about it before you can earn money from bitcoin and other digital currency. And not all the poor people in society have access to bitcoin and know about it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
March 29, 2018, 11:46:40 AM
I think bitcoin can reduce poverty in the world, many bitcoiner who already earn a lot of money from trading, minning, or bounty hunter. with btc can help the government program reducing poverty
It is rather not a fight against poverty, but a redistribution of funds. The money that was previously received by banks as the sale of gold bullion, commission fees, fees for various services now remain with those engaged in mining and the holders themselves bitcoin. The rich will continue to be rich because they are already buying bitcoin for hundreds of millions of dollars and manipulating the price they play on the exchange making more money, and the poor will continue to become even poorer because they can not buy bitcoin, and in some countries with a low standard of living and at the current price of bitcoin poor people can only buy a few hundred thousand satoshi. Do not idealize bitcoin, it is not a panacea, it had another purpose, to become real money, but with the current commissions for transactions and its high price, it became more like an investment tool like gold than money.
Activity: 1050
March 28, 2018, 09:40:45 AM
I think bitcoin can reduce poverty in the world, many bitcoiner who already earn a lot of money from trading, minning, or bounty hunter. with btc can help the government program reducing poverty
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
March 28, 2018, 07:53:27 AM
Absolutely no, because Bitcoin is just a currency, not a magic or something else which can overcome poverty.
Activity: 370
March 28, 2018, 07:51:08 AM
I don't think or perceive Bitcoin to end the world Poverty at the real sense of it because the angles to which Bitcoin is considered at various countries are different from one another, some are are already supporting, even regulating somehow , while some did not even want to hear about it yet talk-less supporting its whole idea. Based on this, Bitcoin can only ease the tension of life challenges faced by individuals where they are been operated, not their whole economy. What can we hence talked about the economies that are negligence. 
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 05:20:46 AM
It may lessen the rate but it can't eliminate poverty. not all people know about bitcoin some just ignore and there are other countries prohibiting crypto currencies.
Activity: 322
March 27, 2018, 07:28:53 PM
I guess that's impossible if Bitcoin can end world poverty. Because some people can't afford to buy a cellphones, PC or Laptops. How would they know about the Bitcoin? So in my opinion Bitcoin can't end world poverty.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
March 27, 2018, 06:29:39 PM
That would be a great thing but no. Bitcoin is not the answer to world poverty. How can we think an overachieving thought. I mean it is impossible. Finance is not the main reason why a certain country is poor and underly in the outskirt of poverty. Corrupt officials that has anissue on there morale cannot be solved by bitcoin. Bitcoin can help extra income but I never thought that it could solve the poverty by itself.
Activity: 693
March 27, 2018, 06:00:37 PM
YES MAYBE!!
but for sure that BITCOIN will make some jobs for unemployed even employed will hav another job like me Smiley
Bitcoin is a currency of the 21st century which is trying to get the maximum attention from the people and in the return it is providing the maximum profit to the people. My theory is that bitcoin can only give you the opportunities to remove the hunger, poverty and starvation from the world by revolving the money without knowing any border, but still if people do not want that then bitcoin is not the one to be cursed.
Bitcoin helps a lot of people of solving personal financial crisis by earning it through trading or any other way at their ease and we can't deny the fact that its now getting higher population that are now involve in bitcoin earning, but i think it doesn't mean that it will end world poverty since we know the fact that not everyone knows or use bitcoin for their daily living.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
March 27, 2018, 05:55:36 PM
Bitcoin is not a magic solution that is made to end world poverty. No one as in no one can end world poverty now even digital currencies. Poverty is there for a long time already and it will not be eradicated.

Yes, true. Bitcoin is can not solve the world problem and it is the poverty. Even some people have lot of money using bitcoin, it is for his/her family only and if they want to share I think small amount only. Bitcoin gives huge income and the user is the one who gifted the benefits and what happen to those people who have no idea on cryptocurrency? It can not earn big amount in fast way.
Bitcoin can not end the world's problem poverty included.Third wold countries are the ones mostly affected. Their poverty is too deep that most of them can not access the internet then how can bitcoin which needs internet connection help them.

Agree, like here in philippines without internet we can not access the bitcoin, and the problem is selected area have internet. I think the government is the main key to end poverty in every country.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
March 27, 2018, 05:37:22 PM
I don’t think any currency can end world poverty, be it bitcoin or some other digital currency that’s yet to be invented. The gap between the poor and the rich continue to widen and only a total reset and equal redistribution of wealth can  possibly end poverty. There’s so much wealth in the world, but the rich just won’t let go of their properties so easily. The poor are going to continue to suffer while the rich would still find ways to expand their holdings.

Redistribution of wealth is a crazy idea and it is never going to happen. The rich people reached that position due to their hard work and intelligence. A large part of the poor are in that state due to their laziness and hostility towards learning new skills.
The rich working hard with intelligent thinking prove the difference with the poor but there are also rich people who get results from their parents' inheritance and this characteristic of people who squander opportunities ,bitcoin can reduce poverty by doing jobs like the rich and doing business like them I agree what you sir ,lazy that makes a person poor
Activity: 42
March 27, 2018, 05:25:23 PM
Hi, What do think about Welltrado (www.wellttrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
Pages:
Jump to: