Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 6. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 10:30:10 AM
Today, it is simpler than ever for users to take care of their banking and financial transactions through blockchain-powered services. And this has the potential to change the lives of millions of poor and marginalized users for the better, particularly through better access to capital, financial resources, and game-changing small business transactions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 10:09:11 AM
There are many things to consider like what you have said even though internet connection is prevalent in our present date a lot of underprivileged people don't have the access to the internet hindering them the possibilities of investing in Bitcoin or even discovering it by chance. I am sorry but I don't think that Bitcoin is the solution for world poverty.

For me, Bitcoin will not totally to end the world poverty but only to reduce it because we all know that anyone can join Bitcoin as long as they know how it works. By this, the problem of unemployment by every nation will surely to reduce resulting to consumers power will going to increase making poverty to reduce too.

One day, Poverty might be a relic of days gone by. On such a day, vagrants will never again be destitute. Welfare programs and the administration organizations who direct them will never again be essential. The world will be bursting at the seams with business.
Activity: 119
March 23, 2018, 10:05:25 AM
It is impossible that world poverty can be eliminated with bitcoin. Technological advances can not eliminate it. My bitcoin opinion can only help a small number of people in the world and they must have knowledge, have internet access to it.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
March 23, 2018, 09:58:37 AM
I think the presence of bitcoin can be a good solution for reducing poverty, bitcoin can be a global currency so bitcoin is the same as having a gold whose value keeps increasing, I'm happy if the country made a regulation about bitcoin like japan rather than a bitcoin banned country for fear of not being able to control .
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 23, 2018, 09:44:52 AM
It is possible. It can but also cannot end world poverty. The reason is simple. If the people surrounding bitcoin would not share or influence the needy it would not help to end the poverty. But in opposite if bitcoin is correctly spread by proper teaching and communication to poor people it can help save many lives that are suffering from financial issues thus saving many people is possible by the help of bitcoin.
It is not possible for bitcoin to end world's poverty because those people who are under the poverty cannot afford things to work in bitcoin or to get in touch with bitcoin so how bitcoin will change the world and solve the poverty if the people who are poor cannot use bitcoin alone. World's poverty cannot be solved that easily and it will take a lot of time for sure.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 08:57:47 AM
Maybe the PREMISE in some way off the Target.? Bitcoin in not a Global Central Government but it is a Crypto Currencies emerging and gain popularity on the market after its ICO...maybe with the "noble interest" of Bitcoin Investor after receiving their Gain from Bitcoin would Set aside a certain amount to help the small group of poor people in a way would make a difference.... this thing will happen only if Global Bitcoin gainer will participate to help out the poor. Meaning it is the Individual/ Person can only help out someone not Bitcoin per see...but its the holder of Bitcoin who can help out reduce Poverty...
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 07:54:54 AM
It is possible. It can but also cannot end world poverty. The reason is simple. If the people surrounding bitcoin would not share or influence the needy it would not help to end the poverty. But in opposite if bitcoin is correctly spread by proper teaching and communication to poor people it can help save many lives that are suffering from financial issues thus saving many people is possible by the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 266
March 23, 2018, 07:49:13 AM
This,in General, all possible. But this does not allow because everything is artificial and poverty including
Activity: 58
March 23, 2018, 07:38:33 AM
I think is no. Poverty is the no.1 leading problem of the world.
I believe thru bitcoin it can reduce . But to eliminate impossible.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 06:57:30 AM
Poverty is balance in life, even if given equal money, not necessarily same in use. Because each person's different needs and lifestyle, bitcoin will never overcome poverty. However, in presence of bitcoin people can make money without to become employees.
Activity: 49
March 23, 2018, 06:47:42 AM
YES MAYBE!!
but for sure that BITCOIN will make some jobs for unemployed even employed will hav another job like me Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
March 23, 2018, 01:22:25 AM
Bitcoin is just a virtual currency that is currently being widely used and provides benefits for its investors. While world poverty is long and concerned many people. Bitcoin will not be able to end world poverty, bitcoin can only improve the economy of bitcoin owners.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
March 23, 2018, 01:07:30 AM
Right now the bitcoin can't end world poverty because each country and the people around the world are not yet have internet access so not all the people around the world knows about bitcoin, someday bitcoin can help the world poverty.
Activity: 210
March 23, 2018, 12:55:23 AM
Yes, of course. Because it is proven that Bitcoin can help the economy of its users. Try Bitcoin used by people all over the World, it is certain all their economy will be fulfilled and the poor people in the World will live more worthy again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 12:53:35 AM
Bitcoin can help end a poverty of an individual which is eager, hardworking and of course knowledgeable in bitcoin but the whole world? I don't think so. Let's face reality there are some whose already contented what they have, some that don't have plan and don't have dream to get out with their comfort zone and just go with the flow of life. A person who have guts to take risks is the person usually succeeded in getting out in poverty, bitcoin can be their/our instrument.
Activity: 98
March 23, 2018, 12:45:14 AM
I really do not think any currency can conclude planet poverty, be it bitcoin or some other digital currency that’s but to be invented. The gap amongst the inadequate and the abundant carry on to widen and only a whole reset and equivalent redistribution of wealth can  potentially finish poverty. There’s so much prosperity in the globe, but the wealthy just will not let go of their homes so effortlessly. The poor are likely to carry on to undergo whilst the abundant would nonetheless find approaches to expand their holdings.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu
March 23, 2018, 12:10:16 AM
We already have the means to end world poverty, what makes it happens is mismanagement plus highly corruption and distrust among communities, not mentioning the enormous gap between nations regarding social indexes. As an example, we produce enough food for the whole humanity to eat, but we still see many cases of famine around the world, it's all about mismanagement, lack of interest and many other facts.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 12:00:01 AM
I think it has more chances of lessening the swollen conditions of poverty, but not all. Bitcoin may prove to be a very lucrative option
and tool to help people earn more. I believe it cannot end world poverty, that's just too big of a problem. Bitcoin can try, poverty's
solution gradually resides in the people and governments. Bitcoin is just another means to help alleviate poverty's symptoms and illness,
even having bitcoins around is a struggle in it's self. Hopefully with technologies and solutions that are like bitcoins may help promote
better understanding and pave way to lessen and eradicate poverty around us.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 22, 2018, 07:16:11 PM
I am not sure that Bitcoin can end world povrty because we are not making new money we are using old. Bitcoin is not making something new so no poverty reducing.

Bitcoin can not reduce poverty but from bitcoin we can all get a job whose salary can be above salary in our country, I myself have felt many benefits during knowing bitcoin. without any bitcoin this forum will never exist, without bitcoin everyone around the world will never have a chance to have a sizable income from this forum. this is just my opinion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 06:09:08 PM
There are many things to consider like what you have said even though internet connection is prevalent in our present date a lot of underprivileged people don't have the access to the internet hindering them the possibilities of investing in Bitcoin or even discovering it by chance. I am sorry but I don't think that Bitcoin is the solution for world poverty.

For me, Bitcoin will not totally to end the world poverty but only to reduce it because we all know that anyone can join Bitcoin as long as they know how it works. By this, the problem of unemployment by every nation will surely to reduce resulting to consumers power will going to increase making poverty to reduce too.
Pages:
Jump to: