Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 48. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 260
December 15, 2017, 10:47:41 AM
It is surely for me that by way of bitcoin it  can help to end world poverty. As of now the growth of people access bitcoin is rapidly increase and they are all earn money by way of exchanging cash from bitcoin and it is double income compare to any businesses. And when 100% of all people access bitcoin so that's the ending of poverty in a whole world.
yes bitcoin can end world poverty because everyone can easily join bitcoin and specially it good for those who are jobless they can join bitcoin and live in free life from every tension, so they can provide best education for children and also they can help for poor people and change their life.
Hopefully it will end the poverty, but unfortunately it cannot end since most people are not interested  in investing in cryptocurrency, I have a friends whom I introduce this bitcoin to them for them to change their life just like mine but they are not yet making actions what and how to do this one, so it is also depending on the people if they want change.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 10:39:58 AM
It is surely for me that by way of bitcoin it  can help to end world poverty. As of now the growth of people access bitcoin is rapidly increase and they are all earn money by way of exchanging cash from bitcoin and it is double income compare to any businesses. And when 100% of all people access bitcoin so that's the ending of poverty in a whole world.
yes bitcoin can end world poverty because everyone can easily join bitcoin and specially it good for those who are jobless they can join bitcoin and live in free life from every tension, so they can provide best education for children and also they can help for poor people and change their life.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 10:21:03 AM
Bitcoin is not the answer to end world poverty, for ending it starts within ourselves. If we are brave enough to share what we have and face those politicians who have the guts enough to use the money that belongs to the country, then it will be more helpful to end poverty. The problem with many of us is we are blinded because of too much brightness of money that we have seen, and also politicians have this problem. If only everyone also will know how to control themselves in everything then nothing will be a problem.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 15, 2017, 10:18:28 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 14, 2017, 01:38:43 PM
It is difficult to say that the problem of poverty can be overcome in an instant way, which we must know is a major factor of poverty due to low human resources, this is due to their poor education level.
Activity: 9
December 14, 2017, 12:59:39 PM
yes of course bitcoin can end the poverty of world but if awareness  of bitcoin will become common.
Activity: 44
December 14, 2017, 12:45:11 PM
It's amassing that we have 106 pages of people spamming "nope", isn't it?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 12, 2017, 04:38:15 AM
Not ending, but bitcoin is innovation and it's still more work to go on.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
December 12, 2017, 03:12:43 AM
I dont think Cryptocurrecies can end world poverty. But i think it can make a huge step against the Poverty worldwide. But there will always be poverty as long their are rich people who steal everything from the poor people and abuse them for cheap work.
Activity: 193
December 12, 2017, 03:10:31 AM
Yes bitcoin can end the world poverty in sense that everyone join the platform and contribute to it's progress
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 02:55:59 AM
Even bitcoin will help us to improve our economic status, it will still not remove poverty. There will be still selfish people that is present everywhere that wants everything and will not bother to share and be fair to others.
Activity: 284
December 12, 2017, 01:05:08 AM

In my own perspective bitcoin can really help to end the poverty. If every people work hard and do their job with love it can help them to be industrious and strive hard to pursue their dreams. If every people have rheir own jib it nay can help to end the poverty and it can contribute in the economy.
Activity: 384
December 12, 2017, 12:20:30 AM
I'm sure if the state is going to manage bitcoin seriously then bitcoin can end poverty, this is because the main problem of poverty is from the unfair financial system, many countries are not fair in managing finances.
Activity: 116
December 11, 2017, 11:59:21 PM
For me is yes, bitcoin can end world poverty if everyone of us have already encountered the bitcoin and have a already a knowledge about it. The world can end the poverty if all of us in the world is sincere and eanted to end the poverty in the world so that we have a equilibrium economic growth in every country.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
December 11, 2017, 11:19:47 PM
Bitcoin is limited and can only occupy a large space of population but our necessecities are unlimited. Poverty won't end , it will just pass family generation to another generation but bitcoin would probably help to lessen the number of poor.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
December 11, 2017, 10:57:06 PM
No. Bitcoin is only a way to solve problems in poverty. Its really depends upon the person if he or she is willing to succeed in life, he/she is not contented in what the government gives them. The world of poverty will end if people have the financial IQ to use bitcoin as his asset to gain money and not dependinh on the government.
Activity: 40
December 11, 2017, 02:12:10 PM
I think Bitcoin can reduce poverty worldwide.
because Bitcoin offers a job with only internet laptops and expertise. it will reduce unemployment and will automatically reduce poverty.
I think it's not as you said. They're still unemployment in official. But more and more companies will lose the employees when they found a job in internet right? So how can it helps ending the poverty for real ?
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
December 11, 2017, 11:18:27 AM

I think yes somehow because we all know that today bitcoin has a major role in our society now. It has a big effect on us today in a way that bitcoin makes an impact to our society on earning some profits. For me It somehow can change or end poverty but the major it depends on the people as is always.
Activity: 364
December 11, 2017, 10:23:08 AM
I think the possibility of bitcoin has not been able to alleviate poverty because of what?
1. Bitcoin users need a stable Internet connection, whereas most poverty occurs in remote areas with minimal facilities and supporting facilities to become bitcoin users.
2. Most poverty is in an environment where the level of education is still low, it will be difficult to understand and practice bitcoin in these areas.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 10:13:31 AM
I think Bitcoin can reduce poverty worldwide.
because Bitcoin offers a job with only internet laptops and expertise. it will reduce unemployment and will automatically reduce poverty.
Pages:
Jump to: