Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 50. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
December 10, 2017, 09:10:58 AM
it's a no-no. Indeed, people are earning huge profit from investing into Bitcoin but still, it won't solve an issue with regards to world poverty. The only solution for this l, is unity. And it will start with people ourselves. Bitcoin or any currency would not end such thing just because it is profitable.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 09:04:10 AM

It can help to lessen the poverty rate in a country. But it can't solve the entire World Poverty. It is not some sorcery that will immediately change the world in just one go.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 10, 2017, 07:24:12 AM
Bitcoin users are currently dominated by upper-middle-class society, as they already have support for accessing Bitcoin, like computers, laptops and smartphones, while those whose lives are below the poverty line do not have it all. In essence, Bitcoin is still individual. so if in my opinion, Bitcoin can not eliminate poverty.
I do not think Bitcoin can eliminate poverty all over the world. The only way to get rid of poverty is if the whole world unites and does what we have to do long ago. Sometimes I think the world is very strange. Here we can have fun, play ball, hold concerts, make love, and various other spree things. However, on the other hand there are various people who die of hunger and laboriously work hard only to get a bite of rice. So I think Bitcoin cannot end world poverty. One person cannot change the world, the world must work together.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
December 10, 2017, 07:16:46 AM
Bitcoin users are currently dominated by upper-middle-class society, as they already have support for accessing Bitcoin, like computers, laptops and smartphones, while those whose lives are below the poverty line do not have it all. In essence, Bitcoin is still individual. so if in my opinion, Bitcoin can not eliminate poverty.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 10, 2017, 07:13:25 AM

No, I don't think so. Bitcoin is not a magic that in a one snap, everything will change and will be okay. Bitcoin can help those lower and middle class people to survive, bitcoin can lessen the unemployment, and bitcoin can reduce the poverty. Bitcoin can only reduce it, but it's way too far to end it. Why? Because not all people can afford to buy a cellphone or a tablet, not all people can afford to have an internet connection, and lastly, not all people are knowledgeable enough when it comes to the digital world.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 10, 2017, 07:00:39 AM
It has a possibility that bitcoin might change the world but, it will take many years before it will be. We cannot change a thing so easily. But we hope so that oneday bitcoin might help us all especially those who are very lack in needs.
If the government will allow everyone to use bitcoin. I think poverty no exist. Because for me bitcoin can end suffer of this world. In near future I think bitcoin is the way to progress of the community.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
December 10, 2017, 06:44:57 AM
I think bitcoin can not eliminate poverty in the world. because of the impoverishment of part of the economic balance. but bitcoin improves the economy of its users.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 03:44:35 AM
Poor people have less access to internet so they have low chance of knowing bitcoin. Unless there are some people that are going to let those poor people knew about it. Also, we couldn't solve the poverty since it is a huge issue that the world should deal with. Bitcoin itself couldn't solve the poverty alone. If  someone attempts to end world poverty then first help those poor people have access on education before talking about bitcoin could end that global issue.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
December 10, 2017, 03:18:33 AM
It so impossible that bitcoin can end the poverty of the world. Bitcoin can help the lower and the middle people. I think poverty can only reduce but not the whole world.  Bitcoin can also lessen the unemployment
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
December 10, 2017, 01:51:37 AM
Bitcoin cannot end of the poverty of the world. We don’t have a control to being poverty of the others.  The only can help the end the poverty in this world is the unity of the country. The only way that we can help them is a prayer.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
December 09, 2017, 11:20:46 PM
bitcoin can help poverty if all people that all the people know bitcoin. we all know that poor people can't afford to have a techie cellphone, cant have a computer or laptop, internet, etc.  there is no use bitcoin will end poverty. but if every country help every poor to teach them the bitcoin to have them an idea what can bitcoin brings to them and they want it to try, then bitcoin can help poverty.

Bitcoin is not a magic wand that will end world poverty that fast. World poverty is the issue that we must face right now and bitcoin will never end this but it helps this to lessen the poverty we face right now. If you ask someone below poverty or in a poverty line, then they dont know what is bitcoin. First of all, if we discuss bitcoin to them, then I guess they will never be interested as their primary needs are foods, shelter and clothing. Second, they will never let go their job right now because that was their source of there financial needs. So in conclusion, Bitcoin cant end world poverty but It can be lessen.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 11:03:45 PM
bitcoin can help poverty if all people that all the people know bitcoin. we all know that poor people can't afford to have a techie cellphone, cant have a computer or laptop, internet, etc.  there is no use bitcoin will end poverty. but if every country help every poor to teach them the bitcoin to have them an idea what can bitcoin brings to them and they want it to try, then bitcoin can help poverty.
Activity: 168
December 09, 2017, 10:55:53 PM
World poverty has always been an issue even before all those financial crash or big economy down falls. And it can not be ended with just Bitcoin because actually, if you ask those in the poverty line or below poverty line, they do not have any idea about Bitcoin. First of all, even if you explain Bitcoin to them, they will not be really interested into it as their primary need is food and shelter and not an investnment. Second, some people in the poverty line could just actually try to get out of there with the job opportunities around.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
December 09, 2017, 12:25:04 PM
Too much to think bitcoin can end of poverty because poverty is too complex and it deals with hundreds of millions and even billions of people in this world, it takes hard work and serious effort to be able to end poverty.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 10:29:50 AM
bitcoin can help to destroy poverty only if there are people who want to help, but they don't have the opportunity...and they hope that bitcoin will give them this opportunity...but any of our steps can help people who need...For this, bitcoin is not needed
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
December 09, 2017, 10:22:12 AM
In my own opinion, bitcoin cannot end world poverty since some of the countries in the world already banned bitcoin in their place. Also, not all people have an idea of what bitcoin is and not all people can have access to bitcoin because you need at least a device that you will use and an stable internet connection. The idea of bitcoin is very complicated because its so hard to understand. You need to spend more time and effort to it first before you fully understand its usage and how it works.
Precisely, it can not end poverty all over the world, this is one thing that I think everyone knows because bitcoin is still so strange to people all over the world, many countries still do not have internet, many people still do not care about bitcoin and still think bitcoin is a scam, although this situation is improving and many people have a clear knowledge of bitcoin but that is not enough, knowing and making money with it is two different stories. Bitcoin is not god, it's just a virtual currency, a tool and an opportunity to change lives, want to take full advantage of this tool is not a simple thing, we will need a lot of effort and patience
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng
December 09, 2017, 09:21:56 AM
Everyone knows that Bitcoin cant really end poverty. Not all can afford it. Bitcoin doest have to do with poverty from the first place.
Activity: 161
December 09, 2017, 09:13:13 AM
In my own opinion, bitcoin cannot end world poverty since some of the countries in the world already banned bitcoin in their place. Also, not all people have an idea of what bitcoin is and not all people can have access to bitcoin because you need at least a device that you will use and an stable internet connection. The idea of bitcoin is very complicated because its so hard to understand. You need to spend more time and effort to it first before you fully understand its usage and how it works.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
December 09, 2017, 09:10:03 AM

Third world countries are starting to adopt the new technology which is making things possible. This is not just about bitcoin anymore but on how can this people competes with the other individuals in our current technology. Bitcoin can only be a medium of our success but still in the end. It is all about how we use our strategic mindset towards success
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
December 09, 2017, 09:08:37 AM
Nope
 Not a single currency that is decentralized could end the world poverty. Indeed, Butcoin is really profitable to most of its users and investors but knowing that it is not recognized to some countries, I thibk it is not possible to be the key on ending poverty on the whole world. It is just a currency and people are the ones who are responsible to that"end"
Pages:
Jump to: