Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 49. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 08:31:05 AM
Nice question but I don't see how bitcoin can end poverty in the world...
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 08:23:05 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin will not change the poverty of the world, because there are still many people who do not know about bitcoin, especially people who live in the village, internet alone they can not let alone use bitcoin. Therefore I conclude that bitcoin will not change the world's poverty.
Activity: 115
December 11, 2017, 07:00:31 AM
i think it is not. not the bitcoin will end the worlds poverty. many poor people in the world do not have smartphones or computers and also internet connection in there house. these are the things you need to get into the world of bitcoin.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 05:33:42 PM

Firstly, that that URL is no longer showing the right post and redirect to main page.
The new post URL should be this one : https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/#20e756602a5a

I just wanna say that is bullshit. I do believe in bitcoin and I hold it. But that article telling us the hyperbolic and just like too ambitious.
"End World Poverty" are you kidding me? Cheesy Cheesy
1. First word is "End". Sorry but I disagree he uses this word, except he uses "decrease", it's still make sense.
2. Second word is "World". Does he really knows how many human in the world and how many poor peoples in this world? Let he check world bank website for the latest poverty rates.

Let's make a silly data review :
- World bank data of poor peoples : 768,5 millions (2017) (source : http://blogs.worldbank.org/developmenttalk/2017-global-poverty-update-world-bank)
- World population by Oct 2017 : 7.6 billion (source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population)
- Take sample of bitcointalk members to represent world's citizen who involved in cryptoworld :
  BCT members by 11 Dec 2017 : 1.397.486 (source : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=stats)

I just share those data, no need to calculate it or formulate it or whatever . . . Just see those data, and answer these question.

1. Are those poor peoples capable enough to understand how bitcoin works, how to earn it, how to get it?
2. If they are not capable for that, then WILL ALL BITCOIN HODLER makes something like charity to giving away their BTC to those poor? (how selfish they/ you are)

3. Can Bitcoin End World Poverty?

How can the world poverty charged to bitcoin. No more than just a joke. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 04:51:12 PM

Somehow it can be, how they can end the world poverty? By them being profitable by all the people in the world people can manage to get some profits to gain some money in them. And those who are unemployed people they can go all in on this thing because this is lile an online job so working in this gonna make those unemployed an employee in this thing and it is pretty easy tp gain money in this. So by decreasing the unemployment rate is also gonna decrease the poverty
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 04:46:11 PM
Bitcoin can certainly be of a big help but still, I can't say it can end world poverty.
I will say here still it require the education. If people will have education then they will know to work with bitcoin and they will have some skills and they will find their jobs here and other places in the crypto communities so that way they will get their profit and they will not be disappointed and they will then encourage other people and in this way it is possible that bitcoin end the poverty of the world.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
December 10, 2017, 03:50:33 PM
bitcoin can help to destroy poverty only if there are people who want to help, but they don't have the opportunity...and they hope that bitcoin will give them this opportunity...but any of our steps can help people who need...For this, bitcoin is not needed

Bitcoin cannot to end poverty complete but it has very good potential of reducing it to significant level. There are so many people who were living a life of disappointments and desperation even after holding good degrees. Bitcoin is the one which has turned these useless people into useful people for the society. There are many people who are very much satisfied with bitcoin now and even have left their day jobs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
December 10, 2017, 03:13:55 PM
It can't end WORLD and global poverty but it could just help some parts of it after finding positive and prospectives ways to get into it and find help in it.
Why not if we see the growth of bitcoin jobs and the ratio of people who are earning just with the help of bitcoin are now very high and every second person is using bitcoin employment and way of earning is bitcoin now. Bitcoin made life easy and now even a poor but talented person can easily earn money just because of bitcoin signature campaign because it just need some experience and time to spend for your own betterment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 01:45:30 PM
In my own opinion, no, for this obvious reasons,
1. The entire world has not really embrace education and without education, it impossible for Bitcoin to end poverty because Bitcoin is part of computer knowledge plus the Internet.
2. Interest -some people may not be interested in Bitcoin,this is because people have other area of interest and not necessarily bitcoin to make a living.
3. There are many countries in the world that are against Bitcoin probably because of their economic policies and laws while, there are countries that are in support of cryptocurrency may be because  it suit the economic policies and laws.
Activity: 42
December 10, 2017, 01:27:41 PM
The potential as of now exists. One day, Poverty might be a relic of days gone by. On such a day, vagrants will never again be destitute. Welfare programs – and the administration organizations who direct them – will never again be essential. The world will be bursting at the seams with business, wherein exchanges should be possible quickly with secrecy with the help of bitcoins.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
December 10, 2017, 01:07:04 PM
In the world,everything is possible. Bitcoin is already a revolutionary issue. There are many people had improved themselves by working here.So,by working here,everyone can be profited and by doing this Bitcoin can end world poverty.
Activity: 280
December 10, 2017, 01:06:23 PM
It's really hard for Bitcoin to end the world poverty, it's not the purpose for Bitcoin to born. It's need more helps from goverments from all over the world.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
December 10, 2017, 12:04:04 PM
I DONT THINK this is possible! the poverty is depend not on the bitcoin or what ever it is on the people whose suffering thisstage! people need to move and make a living to end their poverty and the support of the government! corruption must END! this is the big factor to contribute for stopping the poverty of theworld, then bitcoin can help towards, but telling bitcoin can earn what? NO WAY!
Activity: 47
December 10, 2017, 11:59:46 AM
Bitcoin can certainly be of a big help but still, I can't say it can end world poverty.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
December 10, 2017, 11:20:56 AM
We all know that bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency and it is us who gets to decide whether we get to end world poverty or not. Our decisions are the ones that sets our future and if we are going to continue on doing negative actions today, we will surely suffer sooner. In this case, bitcoin is just an instrument and the people themselves are the one who gets to decide if world poverty will be ended or not.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
December 10, 2017, 11:17:13 AM
For some reasons it can but if we are going to include everyone in the world in the solution of poverty. We should consider the fact that bitcoin is not yet legal all over the world and there are even some countries that banned bitcoin within their are making it more difficult to use bitcoin as an instrument to end poverty. We can not fully rely on bitcoin about the solution of world poverty instead we should just change our mindset on how we see things.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 11:16:55 AM
It can't end WORLD and global poverty but it could just help some parts of it after finding positive and prospectives ways to get into it and find help in it.
Exactly, bitcoin can't even end the proverty in the world, but there's a 1%-2 chance that bitcoin can end proverty in world. However, it needs more frequent or support from the government and many big man in the world since bitcoin right now doing a good job? Why not bitcoin roll it and increase it's value much more higher in the next past months? Then bitcoin stoods a chance to end poverty
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
December 10, 2017, 11:09:29 AM
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 11:05:58 AM
I think yes with the help of ths government and as well as the technology. So since poverty is the major problem in our country I will say that we should end it. And I think Bitcoin is the best solution for this. We must help and teach the poor people about it and give them enough knowledge that they needed in order to earn money. From this, we can lessen the rate of the poverty and if you continue to share the knowledge and that is the time that poverty will end.
Activity: 308
December 10, 2017, 09:37:59 AM
it's a no-no. Indeed, people are earning huge profit from investing into Bitcoin but still, it won't solve an issue with regards to world poverty. The only solution for this l, is unity. And it will start with people ourselves. Bitcoin or any currency would not end such thing just because it is profitable.
yes we can end world poverty by bitcoin but first we provide education for everyone because without education cannot everyone join bitcoin and not to teach other, after that any person can join this forum and make easy their life, so any people who are educated they earn more money and then end world poverty by any business, that's any poor and greedy person will not a criminal. 
Pages:
Jump to: