Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 61. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
November 23, 2017, 03:51:07 AM
I really doubt this will happen. The world is huge and the number of people on the planet is beyond our imagination. For. e.g a person living in New York which is considered dense would be amazed to see the population density of Delhi or Mumbai in India. Let alone bitcoin, even internet connection is still a luxury in a lot of the third world countries. Hence, I think this is too good to be true. Smiley

True enough, I don't even have all that reliable electricity source over here, and much of the planet barely gets it at all. When so many are missing the bare necessities, things like internet are by all means a luxury.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
November 23, 2017, 01:10:08 AM
I really doubt this will happen. The world is huge and the number of people on the planet is beyond our imagination. For. e.g a person living in New York which is considered dense would be amazed to see the population density of Delhi or Mumbai in India. Let alone bitcoin, even internet connection is still a luxury in a lot of the third world countries. Hence, I think this is too good to be true. Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
November 22, 2017, 11:11:46 PM
I don't think it can end the world poverty but i believe it can lessen the poverty. Because there are a lot of crypto related jobs created by bitcoin and the other crypto related currency. Because if some people know how to used internet then he managed to get here and looking for a extra job. He can search here and look for services that fits him/her. I think people need to educate their self about bitcoin and how they will benefit from using it.

Bitcoin is not a magic wand that can end word poverty. If you will do your best then I guess theres a possibility that it can end word poverty. It can't end but poverty must be lessen. If there are many people who knows how to use internet then I guess it can end, I mean poverty can be lessen. First you must have to get information or you must gather data about bitcoin. People need to educate theirself about bitcoin for them to have an extra job and an extra income.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
What have you done. meh meh
November 22, 2017, 10:26:04 PM
I don't think it can end the world poverty but i believe it can lessen the poverty. Because there are a lot of crypto related jobs created by bitcoin and the other crypto related currency. Because if some people know how to used internet then he managed to get here and looking for a extra job. He can search here and look for services that fits him/her. I think people need to educate their self about bitcoin and how they will benefit from using it.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 10:16:24 PM
For me yes, that's why I think let's start now to get bitcoin popular and let the world encounter the bitcoin and testify that bitcoin already help a lot of people to encourage them but I think their is always contradict but maybe who believe in bitcoin is just 90% out of 100% and I wish in ninety percent the government is counted.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 10:02:13 PM
I have not yet opinion on this. how to end poverty in the world with bitcoin? is it enough just by donation? because not necessarily all the people in the world use bitcoin. I believe it.
It likely, Bitcoin helps the economics grow up than people will have more money and stops their poverty and suffering.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 22, 2017, 09:57:12 PM
I have not yet opinion on this. how to end poverty in the world with bitcoin? is it enough just by donation? because not necessarily all the people in the world use bitcoin. I believe it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
November 22, 2017, 09:47:47 PM
If you believe in bitcoin or whichever cryptocurrency that takes over as the leader of this space as a store of value and means of accounting, it will help alleviate some symptoms of poverty.

Without having to store fiat in a bank or other financial intermediaries, one minimises his risk of being "robbed" of his money should our current financial system encounter another crash and these banks collapse.

Another angle you can look at is the accessibility of investment products for the "less wealthy". In most countries, setting up an investment account comes with administrative fees, minimum investment sums that will deter the young adults with limited savings or the poor. Crypto exchanges in this competitive space mostly charge low fees, and participation in token sales/ICOs cost a fraction of traditional IPOs, and offer potentially much higher returns. This provides an attractive avenue for young and less wealthy investors to park their money.

Of course this is an optimistic view of crypto markets, things can go very wrong in the near future.
Indeed, Bitcoin will decrease the rate of poverty in the whole world but it will take more long time because this a major problem in most of the countries and bitcoin is the main way which can reduce the rate of this problem because bitcoin is giving chances to all type of people in the world of jobs which can earn money by setting in their home.

Sadly, poverty is a multi-faceted problem caused by politics/corruption, lack of quality education, access to a reasonable job market and more. Bitcoin and other altcoins at the end of it all are just tools to HELP solve these issues, and not the full solution.
This is the correct answer, bitcoin cannot solve the problem of poverty if the problem of poverty could be solved as easily then there will no be poverty already, and since poverty has been with us since the beginning of civilization I think it is one of those things that are unsolvable the same way that crime has always existed and despite the advancements of technology there is still crime.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
November 22, 2017, 04:49:40 PM
Bitcoin can't end poverty because people will still need to earn bitcoin or other cryptos which are given out by big companies.
Even if everything on earth would be destroyed, there would be richer people and less rich people in terms of money within a few years :/
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
November 22, 2017, 09:37:49 AM
In my opinion, poverty can not be separated from the world because poverty is a balance of life and economy. poverty can be reduced depending on the community as well. because everything is related to education, willpower and luck. we can reduce poverty with bitcoin but without the knowledge and reason strong enough, without it all it seems difficult to get rich. Bitcoin is something that is easy to get and easy to use by people who have knowledge and ability only.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
November 22, 2017, 09:37:05 AM
Bitcoin cannot end the world poverty. I see bitcoin can help to fight poverty it doesn't mean it will end it because the main enemy here is our selves if we are willing to progress we can find ways to solve poverty. But not all the people know about bitcoin and not all the people cannot afford to buy a device to earn bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2017, 09:06:49 AM
To eradicate the world wide poverty then you must have infrastructure, and i mean not only road, but also water, look in Africa. Money is not inaff to change the poverty of the world, there is a need of education and humanity, so the answer is bitcoin can't stop the world poverty but it can improve it.
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 07:55:03 AM
I am sure that bitcoin can end the world poverty one is this bitcoin is more valueable than fiat currency and second this is better than banks because if you invest or keep your bitcoins it actually day by day going increase.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 07:47:04 AM
can for all people in this world.
earth need poor and rich people at same amount. but you can help some people by your wealth
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
November 22, 2017, 07:38:19 AM
I think after reading this, it could be because bitcoin prices are getting more and more every day and the bitcoin prices are so high that small players find it hard to get more profits.
Not really, I don’t believe that Bitcoin will ever end world poverty. There are other big players out there that have tried to do such but weren’t able to do it, so bitcoin is still at low level and can’t even compete. By the way, I don’t even see the poor people gaining from this anymore, all I see now is rich men using this opportunity to accumulate more an more wealth.
Activity: 308
November 22, 2017, 02:02:20 AM
Definitely true though bitcoin can affect economic issue. I don't think bitcoin can end world poverty not unless those bitcoin holders are willing to give the poor people their bitcoin then it will be possible.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 11:59:57 PM
I think no! Because theres a lot of goverment hate this and still banning this bitcoin but i think it can reduce not all but maybe a little it can reduce poverty because this bitcoin is very helpful to all people .
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 21, 2017, 11:37:37 PM
Ending poverty is quite tough but maybe bitcoin can somehow lessen the percentage of people who are in the poverty level. One thing to consider is the availability of bitcoin to these people especially those who are in areas that doesn't have any internet connection. As we all know, butcoin is a digital currency thus such connection is needed for them
To have access. poverty is an unending struggle and ending such global problem does not only require bitcoin but also the help of so many people and agencies.
Merit: 25
November 21, 2017, 11:35:37 PM
this is way too much to handle by bitcoin even though bitcoin has an enormous fund to put poverty to stop, poverty is global, the question is who will initiate funding the poor, bitcoin is peer to peer, individual effort. maybe the tab DONATE, is meant for that question. but im sure there are few good samaritans out there that are already helping the needy by donating bitcoins.
Activity: 94
November 21, 2017, 11:31:01 PM
Bitcoin only is an crypto currency , yes somehow it's impact and effective much to the economics but it won't end the world poverty.
Pages:
Jump to: